Jenny A.
Crown Point, IN
Chevrolet Colorado
05/27/2020
Promptness, and trust
Our whole family goes here, they are the nicest people! The give service you can trust and are very quick. They do not try to make you spend more then you have to.

Crown Point, IN
05/23/2020
Seems honest
My dealer said I needed new brake pads and rotors and were going to charge me what seemed like a big overcharge. I took it here for a second opinion and it was 1/4 the cost of the dealer. I trust this place more than my dealer for sure and likely will come back here on the future.

ST
Stacy T.
Schererville, IN
05/20/2020
Great Customer Service
Jose did an amazing job of taking care of the many issues I had going on with my car. I really appreciate his work ethic and desire to get my car back to normal.

TR
Tony R.
Saint John, IN
05/20/2020
ASC is great!.
Great service. Glad I found a place that takes pride in their work.

GS
Glenise S.
Park Forest, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/18/2020
Professional Service
Always received excellent professional service. Thank you

Sara M.
Lake Station, IN
05/17/2020
Amazing! Very honest & great prices!
This is by far the best experience I have had with a mechanic, they were very quick to respond to my online inquiry & very flexible with my schedule. They called me to explain what needed to be done & made sure I understood the situation and cost. They are very honest and have great prices. I will definitely take all of my vehicles there from now on.

WK
Wayne K.
Buick LaCrosse
05/15/2020
Reliable and honest business.
I’ve been working with them for many years and they have been fair and honest with me in every transaction. Good solid business for sure.

Jim T.
Cedar Lake, IN
05/15/2020
I have been taking my vehicle’s to ASC II for quite some time. Skilled and knowledgeable service technician’s who are honest and trustworthy and the work is priced fairly. I will continue to bring my vehicles here for service!

Mark R.
Schererville, IN
Kia Forte
04/21/2020
Great service at fair prices
The only place we take our cars to for service. Work gets done quick and they stand behind their work. They had to replace a defective oil gasket they had installed. Did it the same day we brought the car in and then drove it to our home so we wouldn’t have to drive the 25 minutes to go back and get it. Outstanding.

CD
Connie D.
Ford Edge
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Connie said they are excellent. She has been going to them for all her service work for several years and they always do very well. She called for an appointment, they know her husband is handicapped, so they pick it up, did the service, delivered it and didn't even want the tip she offered. They are always clean, fast, a pleasure to deal with and reasonably priced. She really appreciates that it is a clean place, the washroom and waiting room are always clean and they have plenty of magazines for while they are waiting.

WJ

GB
Genie B.
04/16/2020
Simply the best!
When I called, they got me right away.
My vehicle was fixed the next day. Free delivery was offered. The price couldn't be beaten! I spoke with Alecia, and can honestly say that she is an angel!
We have gotten our vehicles serviced here for years & know they are fair & show great work ethics. Simply the best

Dan G.
Dyer, IN
04/14/2020
Qualified mechanics and friendly service

PT
Preston T.
Porsche Cayman
04/14/2020
Always great service and value
I would highly recommend taking your car to ASC II. I’ve been taking my vehicle here for some time now, and I can always count on honest, timely repairs for a fair price. Thank you to Jose and the ASC team!

DV
David V.
Lowell, IN
GMC Yukon XL
04/14/2020
Very professional, great people to deal with.
They’ve been my mechanics since the day they opened the new shop.
I would never even think of going elsewhere. There are too many dishonest shops. They do a very good job very fair price. Often times my schedule changes so fast I can’t make an appointment so I’ll just stop in. They’ve never turned me away they’ve always accommodated my schedule. That is greatly appreciated.