Debbie P.
Cedar Lake, IN
GMC Yukon
03/12/2020
Great Service and Reasonable prices
I have been using ASC for awhile now always use them for my cars. I call they get the car in have an estimate, instead of trying to take you, i tell them to fix it done.

They even ask if u need a ride home......Big business less big price....Always honest and legit.....

Jim G.
Saint John, IN
03/11/2020
Good friendly service
On a day in which I had limited time I called ASC II to see if I could get my oil changed... they actually offered to come to my house and pick up my vehicle! I was amazed, and said if I could just drive over and wait for the service then be on my way that would fit my schedule better. They found the time and the job was completed inside a half hour!!! Thanks José and staff. Jim G.

LC
Lawrence C.
Summit, IL
03/11/2020
2015 Taurus
Excellent job on my car. Water pump on fords are ridiculous to change. These guys in one day got it done and I can get back on the road. Thank you.

Carlos B.
03/07/2020
Integrity
I’ve never had a complaint about ASC2. I’ve taken all my vehicles here and they have always been honest about the work needed.

Mike P.
Saint John, IN
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/07/2020
ASC helps keep my older car going strong.
ASC has made a few repairs on my car that will help keep it on the road and keep me away from a new car payment. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

CV
Chris V.
03/06/2020
ASC offers great customer service . I have always experienced top notched quality service. Staff is very professional.

BG
Brad G.
03/05/2020
spot on
great job as always .highly recommend

LK
Les K.
Buick Lucerne
03/03/2020
pleasant fast service
I took my car into their shop in the morning (no appointment) and got it back in the afternoon fully repaired. It needed a right front wheel bearing.

Dave B.
02/29/2020
Good people
Worked diligently to fix the problem and kept me updated. Clean facility

GMC Yukon
02/26/2020
Oil Change
Always professional and squeezed me in on short notice.

Crown Point, IN
02/25/2020
Quality work, friendly people
Getting quality work with out having to worry if it will be done right is most important. Friendly atmosphere and people is a bonus.

John B.
02/25/2020
Courtesy knowledge fair pricing
Jose& Alicia are spot on. I am very happy with their efforts. They are helpful and they get the job done. I will recommend them and I will be back.

Rodolfo S.
Chicago, IL
Buick Century
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Rodolfo said the staff handled his vehicle well. The service was exceptional.

KR
Kurt R.
Crown Point, IN
02/20/2020
Honest
truly a service center you can trust

Charles B.
02/18/2020
Quality Work at Family Pricing
I continue to wonder from year to year when to get a newer car, but ASCII keeps my 14 year old car working like new with reliable repairs and thorough maintenance. It makes it hard to justify a car payment when I have the best in the business keeping me up and running for a lot less. Jose, Alessia, and the ASCII team, thank you for all that you have done for our family over these many years!