Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019
Disappointed
Don’t go here if you have a warranty because they won’t get back to you on completing your service. Not to mention they’re really expensive. Quoted me $770 for brakes, when my father in law was able to do for $100. I would not recommend them.

RA
Richard A.
11/06/2019
No point in making an appointment
Made an appointment days in advance and cat never even looked at, no phone call. Will take business elsewhere

YG
Yury G.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/21/2019
Long time, missing parts
I was waiting 1,45 hour for change just one tire. They charged almost 40 dollars. Lost my valve cap and put wrong pressure to my tires. I think in this service nobody cares about customer.

Terrence S.
Chicago Heights, IL
03/07/2018
Took out bolts
Had me spend money all i did jack car up looking no bolts and wanted to charge me fuckem they knows

James W.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/15/2017
ASCII's Commitment to completely resolving customer issues and concerns.
I always have a feeling of total satisfaction with the resolve of my concerns regarding my vehicle. The staff at ASCII creates a level of comfort with me that continues to build my trust and confidence that my vehicle has been handled with the same level of value that I have. ASCII typically goes beyond normal levels of service to make certain that my satisfaction is at an optimum level.

12/15/2017
In the recent past it was the trust and cooperation I received. Recently that trust is now SUSPECT......
I requested to have used parts installed on my vehicle to keep my cost down. The parts installed had a short 60 day guarantee. The parts are now not functioning properly after much less that a year, and now new parts are required. I understand the philosophy of used parts, but I would have thought that ASCII would have tested the parts prior to installation to protect its own credibility with me as a customer. I feel that I was not treated as a loyal customer, in fact I felt blown off because ASCII did not want to be responsible for installation of a used part not tested prior to installation. My vehicle was kept there for three days to be told that I could pick it up with no mutually beneficial resolve. I have made it know that I want to be a life long customer. My request was not of value to ASCII in my humble opinion.
Jose M. from ASC II responded on 12/18/2017

We spoke with our customer to further explain what was going on with his car.

AK
Amy K.
Nissan Quest
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ron. He said he took his vehicle in because he was concerned about the battery and asked to have it checked. One hour later, they came out and told him he needed brakes because they were shot. He told them no and only wanted the battery checked and was told a terminal was loose on it and was charged $80 for this. He is very displeased about this and is not recommending them.

Alex S.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he felt they swindled him into getting stuff and they completed services without authorization.

John K.
Lincoln MKX
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said the business was overpriced.

AJ
Alexia J.
Indiana
Chrysler Sebring
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Alexia said she needed the shifter cable in her vehicle. So, she had been calling around. This business made it seem as if they would be looking for her vehicle and get it in to service right away. Therefore, she had the vehicle towed there within the hour of speaking with them. It took 6 hours for them to notify her with the results of the diagnostic's. This was disheartening. The service took longer than she expected. They had to order the part, which did not arrive until noon the following day. This was an inconvenience being she has night classes. She wasn't happy with the price. They charged $400 for a shifter cable. This seems too expensive. She wished she was there to see exactly what was done to her vehicle. No one told her if there are additional issues with the vehicle. Also, no one communicated one of the tail lights were out. Someone driving behind her told her as she drove home. She had to stop at another business to purchase bulbs and install them herself.

Jeff K.
Mercury Monterey
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the he and the staff could not come together on a price during this visit, so he did the work himself. He will be back for an oil change and to have them check the starting system on his service vehicle.

WB
William B.
Chrysler 300
12/19/2016 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business for service.

PA
Paul A.
Mercury Milan
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Paul said the business was suppose to give him a $5 discount on his last service visit, but he did not see a discount on his last bill so he does not know if he had to ask for it or what.
Jose M. from ASC II responded on 08/25/2016

We reward our customers with a $5 discount on all return oil changes that have their vehicle serviced before the mileage and due date on our oil change reminder sticker. No coupon is necessary the coupon is printed on the sticker that we place on the windshield. If you did not get the discount that you are due, we will gladly apply a double discount when you return for your next oil change. Thank you for your patronage.

Jim G.
03/11/2020
Good friendly service
On a day in which I had limited time I called ASC II to see if I could get my oil changed... they actually offered to come to my house and pick up my vehicle! I was amazed, and said if I could just drive over and wait for the service then be on my way that would fit my schedule better. They found the time and the job was completed inside a half hour!!! Thanks José and staff. Jim G.

WN
Walter N.
Beecher, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the business has good customer service.

Jim G.
12/19/2019
Friendly service.
I had a screw in my tire and made a call... was able to get in without an appointment. It was taken care of within the hour. Nice!

JIM G.