Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

RL
Robert L.
Jeep Patriot
01/19/2021
Great as always
My gf has taken her cars here for years. I really switched over to them for my son and I and couldn’t love them more. Great work, reliable, fast, and most important they’re trustworthy. Prices are pretty great too. I wouldn’t go anyplace else.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/29/2021

This is all so great to hear Robert!  Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Joe and Julie C.
Wallingford, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/12/2021
Professional and they do great work
They do great work. The prices are good. Extremely helpful
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/29/2021

Thanks for the review Joe and Julie!  We truly appreciate your family's business all these years.

GMC Terrain
01/08/2021
Friendly and detail oriented customer service
I enjoy working with their associates. They are friendly and informative people, honest and not pushy with un-necessary changes

Michael G.
01/01/2021
Customer service
Customer service is awesome. They welcome you when you arrive and thank you when you leave. Also, when the mechanics inspect your car or truck, are honest and if you need tires, or future repairs they make you aware. No pressure.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Jaime S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/31/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I appreciate the way they take care of their customers!!! I went in today(NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020) at 2 oclock with a nail in my tire and even though I did not have an appt, they took care of me!!! AWESOME place...GREAT service!!!!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/08/2021

This is great to hear Jaime!  Thank you so much for posting this AWESOME review!

Dot W.
01/07/2021
Trust & confidence
My Keys are working properly with the new batteries. Thank you all, Dot

12/31/2020
Trustworthy.
Right now I am disappointed. Much needed switch to close windows. Remote would not open doors on windows. Rob checked it and cleaned up the battery and it worked. It was the last time it worked. Not only did my everyday keys not work but my extra also. So now I have 2 keys that are not operating and I spent $502. I guess we need to try new batteries. Dot
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2021

Hello again Dot,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with your keyfobs after you left last week.  We hope everything is working to your satisfaction now that we installed new batteries.

Julie Narkin

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/08/2021

That's great to hear Dot.  Thank you.

Brookhaven, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/29/2020
Great place to take your vehicle
As always, great experience today at Aston Service Center. I have been bringing my cars here for years. Very friendly staff. Thank you!

RD
Ray and Tracy D.
12/29/2020
Thanks!
They always take great care of us! Fair prices and quality work!

Ray and Tracy,

Ed Narkin, Julie Narkin
and the staff of Aston Service Center

AC
Aida C.
Scion tC
12/23/2020
Always great!
Service is always great. I usually have no idea what's going on with my car but I don't have to worry with them. I completely trust them, they are very honest on what my car needs done or doesn't, they don't try to throw charges on you that are not needed.
Thank you very much!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/29/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service, Aida.  We are happy to have you as our customer and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Glassboro, NJ
Dodge Journey
12/09/2020
Always thorough & fast !
Another great service experience!

AR
ANTHONY R.
12/05/2020
Quick service.
They got my car in early in the morning, and it was ready to pick up before noon. Great service. They also pointed out some things that I will probably need to address in the future, but did not try to pressure me into getting those things done immediately.

WP
Walt P.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2020
Trusted service
I took my car back for my oil change and inspection. They take great care of my car. Gave me a status on my tires and brake condition. Gave me a heads up that I will probably need rear brake replacement in 10, 000 miles. I love that advance information so I can make sure I come back at the appropriate time and can budget ahead for the cost of the repair.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 12/16/2020

Thanks Walt, we're so happy to hear this.  We appreciate your business!

HR
Hillary R.
Ford Edge
12/02/2020
Excellent Service and Great People
Professional and friendly service, reasonable rates, convenient location, always fit me in when I need service. Thanks for taking care of my car and keeping me on the road!!!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 12/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our service, Hillary.  We're so happy to hear you're pleased and we look forward to seeing you again down the road!

AW
Andrew W.
Chadds Ford, PA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/02/2020
Customer service and positive attitude.
They meet or exceed my expectations each time.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 12/16/2020

Thanks so much Andrew.  Great to hear this!

Julie A.
Brookhaven, PA
11/25/2020
The best
I forgot about getting my car inspected but they were able to accommodate me at the last minute...and during a short, holiday week. They are friendly, reasonably priced, and great at communicating every step of the way. I am glad I started bringing my car here and will continue to do so!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 12/16/2020

Thanks so much Julie!  We're happy to hear all of this and we truly appreciate your business.