Maryann S.
Aston, PA
03/09/2020
Great place
I had an emergency with my car, needing repairs, with no other car. Aston Service Center took my car right in, fixed it, and had it ready for me by nighttime. I don’t know where I’d be without them! What a great place to go to!
I always refer people to them.

PL
Paul and Jane L.
Chevrolet Uplander
03/03/2020
State inspection
Another great experience with Aston Service Center. Took vehicle to the shop at about 9:00, got call 1:00 done.
A great business to deal with about automobiles.

Joe D.
03/03/2020
Friendly
They are prompt with your car. The service is outstanding.

Joe N.
Ford Edge
02/29/2020
Great Experience
I have brought several cars in for work and am always greeted warmly. They keep you appraised of any delays and have always gotten me in and out quickly. They also alert you to work that may need to be done in the future.

KR

RN
Ray N.
02/14/2020
Toyota from Hell
This car has been a nightmare for me and the poor guys at Aston Service Center. Many different electrical problems that are very hard to find and yet ASC comes through with finding and fixing the problem. Just trying to keep it running until my grandaughter graduates this year. Not much longer guys and we will get something else, maybe a Russian LADA they are well built parts ?.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/20/2020

We understand your predicament Ray and we're happy we could be of assistance!

Robert G.
Glassboro, NJ
Dodge Journey
02/11/2020
Another superb visit
Another A + service visit. In & out super quick & facility is top of the line. Julie & Ed are the best !

Dorothy C.
Media, PA
02/09/2020
The service is wonderful and the people are professionals and friendly in every aspect.
The service that we have been getting from Aston Service for many, many years is always very
professional and friendly. The mechanics are excellent and always explain to us what they
have to do. Ed & Julie always have time to answer any questions you might have about your
car. Ed, Bob and Rob are always very professional in what they do. I would highly recommend
Aston Service Center to anyone who needs their car serviced.

Dorothy Crines
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you as always Dorothy!  We sincerely appreciate your loyalty all these years.

GD
Gerald and Amy D.
02/09/2020
Honest and Transparent
Anytime I take our cars to Aston Service Center, we can always count on an honest assessment. We took our cars in for an inspection and an oil change and that is what we got. Nothing about you need to replace something just to jack up the cost. And this happens every time.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

02/07/2020
Great as always. Aston auto always delivers!
Ed and his crew help keep our fleet on the road! Great service!

Ken S.
02/07/2020
Your service center is one of the best places I have ever dealt with.
The attitude of the management and mechanics is first class. The quality of the work is also first class. I enjoy dealing with them.

Mr. Seeney,

Thank you so much for your review!  You are very kind and it's truly our pleasure to provide you with the quality of service you deserve.

Sincerely,
Julie Narkin, Ed Narkin and the staff of Aston Service Center

V
Valued Customer
02/06/2020
Everything's always done right in a timely manner.

GMC Terrain
01/31/2020
Always great service
Always pleased with the work performed and the place is always clean and well maintained.

Maryann S.
Aston, PA
01/27/2020
Fabulous!
The people in the work are just fabulous! Just love this place.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks so much Maryann!  We always love seeing you.

Garnet Valley, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/20/2020
Great Customer Service
Have always had great customer service and flexibility with scheduling of appointments. They always communicate recommendations and associated costs if necessary.