Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Barbara B.
Glen Mills, PA
02/09/2018
Quality Care Great Service
This was my first visit to Aston Service Center. The team was friendly and competent. Service was quickly completed and costs were reasonable.
Great area company.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you Barbara!  It was so nice meeting you and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

CURTIS W.
02/07/2018
Great Work that's done right the first time!
As always my Car Inspection is completed when I'm told it will be finished!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review Curt!  We appreciate your loyalty all these years and look forward to seeing you next visit.

VH
VIRGINIA H.
01/30/2018
Good Customer service & repairs
Quick service for State inspection.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review Ginny!  I hope to see you next visit.

Julie

Dorothy & Dave C.
Media, PA
01/29/2018
Trustworthy, excellent skilled mechanics, friendliness, very accommodating, brand new facility with 4 bays.
We have been dealing with Ed & Julie for quite some time. My husband's company vehicles were always serviced with Ed and his team with no problems. Ed serviced our personal cars also and since my husband's stroke, they have helped me take care of our cars with their expertise and concern for maintenance. They accommodate my schedule and have provided me with drives back and forth to my home in Aston when necessary. Their mechanics are excellent and always explain what needs to be done to your car. Ed and Julie are so friendly and caring and have built a beautiful new shop in Aston. The new receptionist, Paula, is very pleasant and friendly and gets answers for you to any questions you might have. If you are looking for a mechanic who is skilled and trustworthy, this is the place to bring in your car. My husband and I highly recommend their excellent service .
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks so much for this wonderful review Dorothy!  It's been a pleasure having you both as our customers all these years.  Thanks again for the delicious cookies too!  We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Julie and Ed

CP
Chris P.
Kia Forte
01/27/2018
Great Customer Service
First time in friendly service and excellent mechanics on staff

Chris,

Thanks so much for the 5 star review!  We're happy to hear you were treated well during your first visit and we hope to see you again in the future!

RZ
ROSEMARY Z.
01/23/2018
Car inspection and oil changes
Great new building, nice and bight and clean waiting room,just loved it!services always on time. And good prices! Will tell all my friends and coworker where to go for great car repairs!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/01/2018

It was nice to see you Rosemary.  We're happy to hear you liked our new building and we sincerely appreciate you referring us to your friends and co-workers!

IC
IRENE C.
Marcus Hook, PA
Nissan JUKE
01/20/2018
Communication..Friendly . Great Service...
When our mechanic Joe from Tech 2 on the Conchester closed.
. Joe suggested we take our cars to Aston Service Center...
If Joe trusted Ed then we will...
We now take all four of our cars to Aston Service Center
We found Great Service.. Friendliness and Trusting
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Irene.  We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share it on Facebook!

RO
RICHARD O.
Brookhaven, PA
01/17/2018
best place around
aston service center what is there to say this is the best place in delaware county to get your car fixed ed and his crew are top notch they diagnose the problem right the first time their prices are very fair they have been working on all my cars for well over 10yrs and i never had an issue with anything so if u want ur car fixed right go see ed at aston service center.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

Thanks so much for the great review, Rich.  We appreciate your business!

GT
GARY T.
courteous and attentive
You feel that you are in good hands and feel confident that they will do the right thing for the car and not take advantage of you.
They understand the importance of customer care.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

Thanks so much Gary.  We're thrilled to hear you feel that way.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit!

NP
NINA P.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/16/2018
Staff is so nice and trustworthy
I trust the staff and mechanics to take care of my car ndnot do my unnecessary repairs.

Nina,

Thank you for placing your trust in us.  We will always do our best to make sure you're satisfied with our service.

RYAN C.
Chevrolet Traverse
Great Local Shop
Was able to make appointment online. Showed up for inspection, they took my car back within 5 minutes and I was out of there within 45 minutes total. The shop is beautiful inside, with the same amenities you would see at a luxury brand dealer service center. The owner, Ed & Julie, are very nice people. I will be taking all 3 of my vehicles here for service for years to come.

Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review!  It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

MARLYN W.
Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet Suburban
Exceptional service!
I am a repeat customer at Aston Service Center after years of unsatisfactory service from my previous dealership. I cannot say enough about the quality work done at Aston Service Center and their personalized service! This is the first time I have been here since their move and the new facility is great and the waiting area for customers is amazing !!!!

Marlyn,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We're so happy to hear you like our new facility!  Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

MIKE M.
Garnet Valley, PA
Toyota Tundra
01/14/2018
Best Place to Send the Kids, we also use them!
Both our children are in the military and are both driving our old vehicles. Both kids needed their vehicles serviced when they were home for the holiday and mom and dad weren't paying. We needed to send the kids to a place where I know the service would be done right, honestly, and economically. I know I'm not supposed to do this but I paid enough money to the following shops, C & R Diagnostic, Checkered flag Honda in Norfolk, Piazza Honda of Philadelphia, Concordville Subaru, and Team Toyota Glen Mills. Not that bashing any of these 5 service centers would get me any money back but I'd never use any of them again, and to all the just mentioned shops, I've got the receipts and horrible services stories to back it up. Having much experience, mostly bad, with other local shops we have come to rely on Aston Service Center for consistent quality and value. Sent to the kids to the shop with different service needs and both kids' vehicles were serviced to my, the dad's, satisfaction. Both vehicles were service correctly and to a standard you'd expect from a professional shop. Thank You for the nice work, we look forward to using you in the future. Mike Mc.

Mike,

We're thrilled to hear you are satisfied with our service.  We will all do our best to make sure it stays that way!

Ed and Julie

NH
NORA H.
01/14/2018
Love this garage!
I love the new location. I had my daughter drop me off at 6:30am to pick up my car, and the parking lot was well lit. The owner Ed, was there doing paperwork and came out to ask if my car had started ok, since I seemed to be having a starting issue. After following up, he then cleared off my windshield. (This was the morning after the ice storm).

Joe S.
The Staff!
We have been doing business with Aston Service Center for many years. We only trust them with our vehicles and they have never let us down. They know what they’re doing and we know the job will get done right!
From the moment you walk through the door you are greeted by two of the nicest girls ever. We all know they run the place, and yet they take the time each and every visit to make you feel welcome.
No one likes spending money on their vehicles, and Aston Service Center makes it a whole lot easier because of their awesome customer service.
We love the new location and look forward to doing business for many years to come!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Chester, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
Business as Usual
Had 2 parts that needed replacement, dropped my car off in the morning and was shuttled to my near by job by one of the owners (she has a beautiful smile). Received an update call from the very conscientious mechanic who was servicing my car informing me of the progress and estimated completion time.
Arrived after work just as my car was finished, as estimated.
ASC provides worry free service, they only repair or replace the parts required for a safe smooth running automobile. I've been a customer since the late 90's.
Bill B

RF
ROSEMARIE F.
Linwood, PA
Dodge Caliber
Great staff.
The people here are very friendly and professional. I trust them to take great care if my car.

LYNN B.
Honda Fit
Aston Service Center
I have recently retired and am now living in this area. I've used your services two times; and
the car now belongs to you. First had my windshield replaced and then needed a new sticker
for the new window; secondly I was due for oil change and that was completed quickly & efficiently.

My inspection is due 6/30/18 please remind me in advance. As long as you keep telling me
what to do we'll be fine!

RICHARD G.
Brookhaven, PA
01/12/2018
Another great service by Aston Service Center
Another great service by Aston Service Center. As always, thank you!

Susan W.
01/11/2018
I was a new customer they were able to squeeze me in the same day. Discussed all prices before work completed! Will definitely be back!!