Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

10/08/2017
Honest,competent business
Excellent mechanics
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 10/11/2017

You're the best Dan!  Thanks for taking the time to review our service.  We appreciate your business!

JN
JAMES N.
Linwood, PA
Mercury Sable
10/01/2017
ASTON SUNOCO
Excellent service as always!
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 10/03/2017

Thanks Jim!  We appreciate your business and hope to still see you when we move to our new location.  We will be in touch soon with our opening date.

RF
ROSEMARIE F.
Linwood, PA
Dodge Caliber
09/29/2017
Very professional and helpful staff
Friendly employees
They make you feel welcome the minute you walk through the door.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 10/03/2017

Rosemarie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We're so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience.  We're sure you'll be even happier when you visit our new location coming soon.  Hope to see you there!

JOSEPH M.
Marcus Hook, PA
Nissan Quest
09/26/2017
Always honest and quick!
Never a disappointment. Always fast, honest and accommodating.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 09/26/2017

Thanks so much for reviewing our service Joe!  Always great to see you and your family.

KAREN M.
Pontiac Torrent
09/24/2017
Aston Sunoco Service Review
Excellent service fair price friendly staff. I m always satisfied with work done on my cars
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 09/26/2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service Karen!  We sincerely appreciate your business.

RL
RUTH L.
09/23/2017
Consistent, quick, quality service
As a customer of several years, I know I can trust that maintenance and repairs are on time and well done. The mechanic always calls to review the work to be done ahead of time with a price.

Ruth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service.  We are happy to hear you are pleased and, as always, we appreciate your business!

JASON S.
Toyota Echo
09/20/2017
AC Issues
Brought my 2003 Toyota Echo in for some AC work. The compressor burned itself out twice. They diagnosed the issue of what was causing the units to burn out and fixed it. The car runs completely different now with the AC on than previously. I know I shouldn't have any issues now.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 09/21/2017

Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service.  We're happy to hear your car is running right now.  We appreciate your business!

VM
Virgil M.
Philadelphia, PA
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Virgil said this business is warm, congenial, accommodating and he asked for the vehicle to be ready in four hours and it was ready in 2. He knows the business will be moving shortly and he will be following them.

Jim S.
Dodge Magnum
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he has been doing business with the facility for years and he would recommend the business for service.

COLLEEN B.
Upper Chichester, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2017
Great experience
I visited this station recently for an inspection. The staff were extremely friendly and professional. Service was done quickly and at a great price. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 09/18/2017

Colleen,

Thank you so much for the great review!  We're so happy to hear you had a nice experience and we really appreciate the fact that you will recommend us to your friends and family.

Sincerely,

MICHAEL G.
Pontiac Firebird
09/07/2017
oil change
great service from the crew at aston sunoco

mike g.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 09/12/2017

Michael,

Thanks so much for the 5 star review!  We're happy we were finally able to get you in for a late afternoon oil change.  Hopefully it will be easier to do so once we're in our new building.  We look forward to seeing you there.

DAVE AND DOROTHY C.
Media, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2017
They always accommodate my schedule and take care of the problem quickly & efficiently.
They always are able to accommodate me in the morning so I am able to go to work fairly quickly after they work on my car.

TN
Trinh N.
BMW M3
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Trinh said he was pleased with the service this business provided.

VW
Victor W.
Chester, PA
Toyota Avalon
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Victor said everything is fine and they do a good job.

PL
PAUL L.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/31/2017
State inspection
Took F-150 for state inspection. Dropped off 9:00 , done by 2:30.

KATE B.
Buick Lucerne
08/28/2017
The staff is amazing and helpful !!!
I have taken my car here since I moved to the area . The staff are honest and helpful. They are fair in their prices and never over charge like some places I have been. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience so glad I found this place will never go anywhere else and recommend it to everyone !!!
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 08/29/2017

Kate,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear you are pleased with our service and we sincerely appreciate your business.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Chester, PA
Buick Encore
08/27/2017
Business as Usual
Professional, courteous service done a very timely manner.

KAREN M.
Pontiac Torrent
08/24/2017
Sunoco car service
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 08/29/2017

Thanks for taking the time to review our service, Karen!  We sincerely appreciate your business.

GM
GWENDOLYN M.
Pontiac Aztek
08/23/2017
Outstanding service
My uncle told me about this place when my car broke down. I took it there and they were very honest with me and didn't make me feel like I needed to get extra stuff done being that I'm a female and have little knowledge of cars. My car runs like it's brand new! Thanks Aston Sunoco
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 08/24/2017

Gwen,

Thank you so much for your kind words!  It was a pleasure meeting you and we sincerely appreciate your business.

Jeanine W.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jeanine said the experience was good.