Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Dot W.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
01/07/2021
Trust & confidence
My Keys are working properly with the new batteries. Thank you all, Dot

12/31/2020
Trustworthy.
Right now I am disappointed. Much needed switch to close windows. Remote would not open doors on windows. Rob checked it and cleaned up the battery and it worked. It was the last time it worked. Not only did my everyday keys not work but my extra also. So now I have 2 keys that are not operating and I spent $502. I guess we need to try new batteries. Dot
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2021

Hello again Dot,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with your keyfobs after you left last week.  We hope everything is working to your satisfaction now that we installed new batteries.

Julie Narkin

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/08/2021

That's great to hear Dot.  Thank you.

TH
Tom H.
Ridley Park, PA
Volkswagen Passat
06/29/2020
It's clean and professional
They reached out to me today and talked about the emissions price which was probably more my fault because I didn't report the mileage it was the first time they had my car in their shop but they did a great job and I would definitely go back

06/27/2020
It's close to my work so that's why it works
I think I was overcharged for the emissions testing since the car didn't have that many miles put on in the last year.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Tom,
It was nice speaking with you this afternoon regarding your visit with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your review now that the issue has been resolved.  As I said, don't hesitate to reach out to me or Ed in the future if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you next service.
Julie Narkin
Owner

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks again Tom.  We appreciate your business.

Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/06/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.