WP
Walt P.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2020
Trusted service
I took my car back for my oil change and inspection. They take great care of my car. Gave me a status on my tires and brake condition. Gave me a heads up that I will probably need rear brake replacement in 10, 000 miles. I love that advance information so I can make sure I come back at the appropriate time and can budget ahead for the cost of the repair.

HR
Hillary R.
Ford Edge
12/02/2020
Excellent Service and Great People
Professional and friendly service, reasonable rates, convenient location, always fit me in when I need service. Thanks for taking care of my car and keeping me on the road!!!

AW
Andrew W.
Chadds Ford, PA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/02/2020
Customer service and positive attitude.
They meet or exceed my expectations each time.

Julie A.
Brookhaven, PA
11/25/2020
The best
I forgot about getting my car inspected but they were able to accommodate me at the last minute...and during a short, holiday week. They are friendly, reasonably priced, and great at communicating every step of the way. I am glad I started bringing my car here and will continue to do so!

Dodge Dart
11/15/2020
Car inspection
Aston Service Station was great, I was able to drop my car off the night before and my inspection was done quickly ,I was able to pick my car up early the next day and the people that work there are very friendly.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks so much Becky, we're very happy to hear this!

Maryann S.
Nissan Murano
11/10/2020
The best place to go!
I just love the Aston service center! Everyone, from the front desk to the mechanics, are nice caring people. They are very professional and know their job very well. I’ve been going to them for years. And I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks so much Maryann!  We love having you as a customer and truly appreciate your loyalty all these years.

Hyundai Accent
11/01/2020
Great service all around.
They care about their customers by providing good customer service, honest fair prices and quality work in a timely fashion.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We appreciate your business!

Dot W.
10/23/2020
Trustworthy.
Easy to trust. Not always trying to sell something or extra. Recommends what's needed to keep you safe.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks Dot!  We appreciate you taking the time to review our service.

GP
Gary P.
Glen Mills, PA
10/11/2020
Amazing service!
In a world of poor customer service, it’s refreshing to take my vehicles to a repair facility who treats you like family. Their customer service, quality of work and pricing sets them above the rest! A huge thanks to the entire team, well done.

John D.
Chrysler 200
09/29/2020
Appointment
Very efficient and timely.

Glen Mills, PA
09/25/2020
The service is efficient and honest.

09/21/2020
Great work and always reasonable!!
They are always very nice. And always very reasonable on price. And they get the work done fast and do a great job ! I have had all my cars here and have told and continue to tell others about this place.

Brookhaven, PA
09/19/2020
Friendly, reliable, reasonable
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service Chris!

Ed and Julie

SK
Samantha K.
West Chester, PA
Kia Sportage
09/09/2020
Incredible First Visit
After getting taken advantage of at various dealerships, I was referred Aston Service Center by several friends. I went online over the weekend to request a next day appointment and they were prompt in responding that yes I could come in, even with such a tight turn around! I was shocked. Upon dropping off my car, I noticed that the facility itself was super friendly, welcoming and hospitable. The staff was incredibly understanding with my concerns about the vehicle and getting work done. In terms of service, they were efficient and straight forward. No advanced terminology that threw me off or dragging out issues that I couldn’t understand being there. They called to ask about every service they were planning to do, and confirmed a price to seek approval before moving forward, an issue I’ve had with other auto shops in the past. They were quick but thorough in their work. I was able to pick up my car the same day with all the requested service completed and the issues I noticed with my car were taken care of! My car was in great shape and the check out was fast and easy. Every employee I interacted with was nothing short of wonderful. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a reliable service center, and I will for sure be returning for any future service I need!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/10/2020

Samantha,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience with us.  We are happy to hear you were pleased and we look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Sincerely,
Julie Narkin and Ed Narkin

Salem B.
Media, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
09/06/2020
Thank you for your consistently great service
You guys are always awesome. Thank you for always being courteous and accommodating.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/08/2020

Salem,

We truly appreciate your kind words.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin