TH
Ridley Park, PA
Volkswagen Passat
06/27/2020
It's clean and professional
They reached out to me today and talked about the emissions price which was probably more my fault because I didn't report the mileage it was the first time they had my car in their shop but they did a great job and I would definitely go back

06/27/2020
It's close to my work so that's why it works
I think I was overcharged for the emissions testing since the car didn't have that many miles put on in the last year.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Tom,
It was nice speaking with you this afternoon regarding your visit with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your review now that the issue has been resolved.  As I said, don't hesitate to reach out to me or Ed in the future if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you next service.
Julie Narkin
Owner

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks again Tom.  We appreciate your business.

Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NG
NARSH G.
05/23/2017
Services
Friendly, Reliable and prompt

05/23/2017
Honda civic 2004 - Civic car repair
Spent almost 2000/- for repairs, but still the issue is not resolved. Would like to operate the car until it dies and then junk it.
Thanks for follow-up.
EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

I tried to reach you this morning to discuss your concerns but you were not available.  I spoke to your wife who was unaware of this review or your dissatisfaction with our service.  According to our records, the first time you brought your Civic in for service you requested an oil change and "any other services which were due at the time".  We looked the entire vehicle over and recommended timing belt and water pump replacement, drive belts, spark plugs, 4 tires and front brakes ($1,500 in standard preventative maintenance items).  A month later your check engine light came on and you experienced an extended cranking and stalling issue which we diagnosed was due to the crank sensor and harness being melted together.  This issue was unrelated to any of the maintenance we performed a month prior.  We repaired the problem but also recommended the starter be replaced due to the noise you are currently hearing.  You declined the starter replacement stating you would deal with the noise and just wait until the starter was no longer working at all.  We are very sorry to hear you now feel our service is unsatisfactory because of this.  We would like to resolve your issue and make sure you are happy.  Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further.

Ed Narkin
Owner

EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 06/12/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

Thank you for taking the time to revise your review of our service.  We're happy we were able to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin

Owners

Julie A.
Brookhaven, PA
11/25/2020
The best
I forgot about getting my car inspected but they were able to accommodate me at the last minute...and during a short, holiday week. They are friendly, reasonably priced, and great at communicating every step of the way. I am glad I started bringing my car here and will continue to do so!

Dodge Dart
11/15/2020
Car inspection
Aston Service Station was great, I was able to drop my car off the night before and my inspection was done quickly ,I was able to pick my car up early the next day and the people that work there are very friendly.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks so much Becky, we're very happy to hear this!

Maryann S.
Nissan Murano
11/10/2020
The best place to go!
I just love the Aston service center! Everyone, from the front desk to the mechanics, are nice caring people. They are very professional and know their job very well. I’ve been going to them for years. And I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks so much Maryann!  We love having you as a customer and truly appreciate your loyalty all these years.

Hyundai Accent
11/01/2020
Great service all around.
They care about their customers by providing good customer service, honest fair prices and quality work in a timely fashion.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We appreciate your business!

Dot W.
10/23/2020
Trustworthy.
Easy to trust. Not always trying to sell something or extra. Recommends what's needed to keep you safe.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks Dot!  We appreciate you taking the time to review our service.

GP
Gary P.
Glen Mills, PA
10/11/2020
Amazing service!
In a world of poor customer service, it’s refreshing to take my vehicles to a repair facility who treats you like family. Their customer service, quality of work and pricing sets them above the rest! A huge thanks to the entire team, well done.

John D.
Chrysler 200
09/29/2020
Appointment
Very efficient and timely.

Glen Mills, PA
09/25/2020
The service is efficient and honest.

09/21/2020
Great work and always reasonable!!
They are always very nice. And always very reasonable on price. And they get the work done fast and do a great job ! I have had all my cars here and have told and continue to tell others about this place.

Brookhaven, PA
09/19/2020
Friendly, reliable, reasonable
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service Chris!

Ed and Julie

SK
Samantha K.
West Chester, PA
Kia Sportage
09/09/2020
Incredible First Visit
After getting taken advantage of at various dealerships, I was referred Aston Service Center by several friends. I went online over the weekend to request a next day appointment and they were prompt in responding that yes I could come in, even with such a tight turn around! I was shocked. Upon dropping off my car, I noticed that the facility itself was super friendly, welcoming and hospitable. The staff was incredibly understanding with my concerns about the vehicle and getting work done. In terms of service, they were efficient and straight forward. No advanced terminology that threw me off or dragging out issues that I couldn’t understand being there. They called to ask about every service they were planning to do, and confirmed a price to seek approval before moving forward, an issue I’ve had with other auto shops in the past. They were quick but thorough in their work. I was able to pick up my car the same day with all the requested service completed and the issues I noticed with my car were taken care of! My car was in great shape and the check out was fast and easy. Every employee I interacted with was nothing short of wonderful. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a reliable service center, and I will for sure be returning for any future service I need!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/10/2020

Samantha,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience with us.  We are happy to hear you were pleased and we look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Sincerely,
Julie Narkin and Ed Narkin

Salem B.
Media, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
09/06/2020
Thank you for your consistently great service
You guys are always awesome. Thank you for always being courteous and accommodating.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/08/2020

Salem,

We truly appreciate your kind words.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin