Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Dot W.
01/07/2021
Trust & confidence
My Keys are working properly with the new batteries. Thank you all, Dot

12/31/2020
Trustworthy.
Right now I am disappointed. Much needed switch to close windows. Remote would not open doors on windows. Rob checked it and cleaned up the battery and it worked. It was the last time it worked. Not only did my everyday keys not work but my extra also. So now I have 2 keys that are not operating and I spent $502. I guess we need to try new batteries. Dot
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2021

Hello again Dot,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with your keyfobs after you left last week.  We hope everything is working to your satisfaction now that we installed new batteries.

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/08/2021

That's great to hear Dot.  Thank you.

TH
Tom H.
Ridley Park, PA
Volkswagen Passat
06/29/2020
It's clean and professional
They reached out to me today and talked about the emissions price which was probably more my fault because I didn't report the mileage it was the first time they had my car in their shop but they did a great job and I would definitely go back

06/27/2020
It's close to my work so that's why it works
I think I was overcharged for the emissions testing since the car didn't have that many miles put on in the last year.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Tom,
It was nice speaking with you this afternoon regarding your visit with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your review now that the issue has been resolved.  As I said, don't hesitate to reach out to me or Ed in the future if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you next service.
Owner

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks again Tom.  We appreciate your business.

Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/06/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NG
NARSH G.
Aston, PA
06/08/2017
Services
Friendly, Reliable and prompt

05/23/2017
Honda civic 2004 - Civic car repair
Spent almost 2000/- for repairs, but still the issue is not resolved. Would like to operate the car until it dies and then junk it.
Thanks for follow-up.
EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

I tried to reach you this morning to discuss your concerns but you were not available.  I spoke to your wife who was unaware of this review or your dissatisfaction with our service.  According to our records, the first time you brought your Civic in for service you requested an oil change and "any other services which were due at the time".  We looked the entire vehicle over and recommended timing belt and water pump replacement, drive belts, spark plugs, 4 tires and front brakes ($1,500 in standard preventative maintenance items).  A month later your check engine light came on and you experienced an extended cranking and stalling issue which we diagnosed was due to the crank sensor and harness being melted together.  This issue was unrelated to any of the maintenance we performed a month prior.  We repaired the problem but also recommended the starter be replaced due to the noise you are currently hearing.  You declined the starter replacement stating you would deal with the noise and just wait until the starter was no longer working at all.  We are very sorry to hear you now feel our service is unsatisfactory because of this.  We would like to resolve your issue and make sure you are happy.  Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further.

Ed Narkin
Owner

EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 06/12/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

Thank you for taking the time to revise your review of our service.  We're happy we were able to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin

Owners

Julie A.
04/09/2021
Great as always!
Responsive, efficient, and reasonable!

Glen Mills, PA
04/07/2021
The folks are Aston Service Center provide great service and reasonable pricing. They communicate quickly on the needed service. Also customer friendly.

Honda Civic Cpe
04/05/2021
Another great experience
This is a great place to take your car. Great people who value their customers and do great work.

DAVE B.
Ridley Park, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/20/2021
Excellent Service, Excellent Staff
Staff is always accommodating to my busy needs, always making things easier for me. Communication is great, very professional and address any issues and make me aware of potential issues and wear that we need to be addressed. Pleasure to do business with Aston Service Center, thanks for taking good care of my vehicles.

NP
Nick and Melissa P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2021
Always excellent service
Brought my car in for inspection. Needed a lot of work done. It's an old car with a lot of miles. They did a great job, explaining everything and got it done quicker than expected. Always a great place to get our cars serviced with very nice people.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

We're so happy to hear this, Nick and Melissa!  We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to write this review.

Aston, PA
Dodge Dart
03/11/2021
Good, honest people
I highly recommend Aston Service Center for anything automobile related. They know what they are doing and highly professional, but most importantly they are honest. When picking up my car I accidentally dropped my wallet in their parking lot with a significant amount of cash in it. On my way home they called me right away letting me know I dropped it. It could of been a disaster for me, yet they were awesome!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review!  We're always happy to help.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

VC
Velda C.
03/08/2021
great customer service
I have been a client here for several years, they call to give you details of the services I need prior to doing anything and if you cant make your pickup prior to closing they have drop box services fantastic !!!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks so much Velda!  We appreciate your loyalty and are pleased to hear our after hours drop off and pick up works well for you.

Joe N.
Ford E-150
03/03/2021
Service Appointment
Always greeted by name by Rob at the front desk and he keeps you advised of the status of your vehicle.

Glassboro, NJ
Dodge Journey
02/24/2021
A plus service as always!
Another quick & easy service visit. Aston Service Center is the best !
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our service.  We think you're the best too!

MK
Mary K.
Drexel Hill, PA
02/18/2021
Car inspection
I have had good experiences with Aston Service. However, during this inspection my car was damaged by the mechanic who broke off the cable to the hood release and was told, "Oh well it is old." I open the hood to check the oil that morning before I brought it in to Aston Service Center, and the cable was not broken nor did it break when I opened the hood to check the oil. Your mechanic did not know how to open the hood and instead of getting me or asking how to open the hood, he went ahead and snapped off the leaver to the cable hood release. Needless to say this is not acceptable. Also, my car may be on it last run but it is not running as well as before I brought it in. I am contemplating liability for this damage as I was told you need a new cable release and and and hood latch, which was damaged by your mechanic.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/22/2021

Mary,

I tried to reach you over the weekend to discuss your concerns but have not heard back.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.  As you know, we've been working on your vehicle for many years and have always done our best to take good care of it.  It was our understanding that, given the amount of work required this year to pass inspection, your plan was not to invest more in the vehicle but to look into replacing it.  If that is not the case and you've decided to move forward with the repairs, we'd be happy to take care of the hood release as well.  Please let us know what you decide.  We look forward to speaking with you soon.

TP
Tom and Meagan P.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/12/2021
Quick and Easy
Overnight drop off is super convenient. Got to my vehicle very early in the morning, finished before 8:30AM.