Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
JN
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NG
NARSH G.
05/23/2017
Services
Friendly, Reliable and prompt

05/23/2017
Honda civic 2004 - Civic car repair
Spent almost 2000/- for repairs, but still the issue is not resolved. Would like to operate the car until it dies and then junk it.
Thanks for follow-up.
EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

I tried to reach you this morning to discuss your concerns but you were not available.  I spoke to your wife who was unaware of this review or your dissatisfaction with our service.  According to our records, the first time you brought your Civic in for service you requested an oil change and "any other services which were due at the time".  We looked the entire vehicle over and recommended timing belt and water pump replacement, drive belts, spark plugs, 4 tires and front brakes ($1,500 in standard preventative maintenance items).  A month later your check engine light came on and you experienced an extended cranking and stalling issue which we diagnosed was due to the crank sensor and harness being melted together.  This issue was unrelated to any of the maintenance we performed a month prior.  We repaired the problem but also recommended the starter be replaced due to the noise you are currently hearing.  You declined the starter replacement stating you would deal with the noise and just wait until the starter was no longer working at all.  We are very sorry to hear you now feel our service is unsatisfactory because of this.  We would like to resolve your issue and make sure you are happy.  Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further.

Ed Narkin
Owner

EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 06/12/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

Thank you for taking the time to revise your review of our service.  We're happy we were able to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin

Owners

Rich and Ramona B.
05/23/2020
Recent service
I have full trust in Aston service for car maintenance and car repairs. Have been a customer for 20 years. I recommend this auto service facility for your car needs.

Curtis W.
Honda Crosstour
05/13/2020
Great Job Once Again!
Aston Service Center always does a Wonderful Job! From Julie at the Front desk to Ed and the rest of the Mechanics, Everyone does a Great Job!

Dot W.
04/21/2020
Trust & confidence
Thanks for your help in getting my car done timely and arranging its return.

CL
Cameron L.
Jeep Patriot
04/15/2020
State inspection
Another fast visit to Aston Service Center. Everything done to put a safe vehicle in the world today. Thanks.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Transit Van
04/14/2020
Great as always. Aston auto always delivers!
Aston Auto keeps our fleet on the road. We can't Thank them enough.

GT
Gary T.
03/27/2020
They care
This crew takes their time to do the job right.

IC

Glassboro, NJ
Honda Element
03/11/2020
5 stars !
Exceptional customer service & waiting area. Always treated like a valued customer & the technicians are the best anywhere !

Maryann S.
Nissan Murano
03/09/2020
Great place
I had an emergency with my car, needing repairs, with no other car. Aston Service Center took my car right in, fixed it, and had it ready for me by nighttime. I don’t know where I’d be without them! What a great place to go to!
I always refer people to them.

PL
Paul and Jane L.
Chevrolet Uplander
03/03/2020
State inspection
Another great experience with Aston Service Center. Took vehicle to the shop at about 9:00, got call 1:00 done.
A great business to deal with about automobiles.

Joe D.
03/03/2020
Friendly
They are prompt with your car. The service is outstanding.

JN
Joe N.
Ford Edge
02/29/2020
Great Experience
I have brought several cars in for work and am always greeted warmly. They keep you appraised of any delays and have always gotten me in and out quickly. They also alert you to work that may need to be done in the future.

KR