TH
Ridley Park, PA
Volkswagen Passat
06/27/2020
It's clean and professional
They reached out to me today and talked about the emissions price which was probably more my fault because I didn't report the mileage it was the first time they had my car in their shop but they did a great job and I would definitely go back

06/27/2020
It's close to my work so that's why it works
I think I was overcharged for the emissions testing since the car didn't have that many miles put on in the last year.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Tom,
It was nice speaking with you this afternoon regarding your visit with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your review now that the issue has been resolved.  As I said, don't hesitate to reach out to me or Ed in the future if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you next service.
Julie Narkin
Owner

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks again Tom.  We appreciate your business.

Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NG
NARSH G.
05/23/2017
Services
Friendly, Reliable and prompt

05/23/2017
Honda civic 2004 - Civic car repair
Spent almost 2000/- for repairs, but still the issue is not resolved. Would like to operate the car until it dies and then junk it.
Thanks for follow-up.
EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

I tried to reach you this morning to discuss your concerns but you were not available.  I spoke to your wife who was unaware of this review or your dissatisfaction with our service.  According to our records, the first time you brought your Civic in for service you requested an oil change and "any other services which were due at the time".  We looked the entire vehicle over and recommended timing belt and water pump replacement, drive belts, spark plugs, 4 tires and front brakes ($1,500 in standard preventative maintenance items).  A month later your check engine light came on and you experienced an extended cranking and stalling issue which we diagnosed was due to the crank sensor and harness being melted together.  This issue was unrelated to any of the maintenance we performed a month prior.  We repaired the problem but also recommended the starter be replaced due to the noise you are currently hearing.  You declined the starter replacement stating you would deal with the noise and just wait until the starter was no longer working at all.  We are very sorry to hear you now feel our service is unsatisfactory because of this.  We would like to resolve your issue and make sure you are happy.  Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further.

Ed Narkin
Owner

EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 06/12/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

Thank you for taking the time to revise your review of our service.  We're happy we were able to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin

Owners

KR
Kurt R.
Ridley Park, PA
08/13/2020
Break problem
Had a break problem after 4 wheeling and Ed figured it right out quickly.
Good as new.

AH
Anthony H.
08/06/2020
Figured out a problem
These guys are great . they figured out some brake issues that I could not on my truck. Turn around time is not bad at all either and their work is always impeccable.

RK
Robert and Debbie K.
Media, PA
Chrysler 300
08/03/2020
Fast and courteous service
my Chrysler needed a new computer. Service was fast and accurate however a little expensive but worth it if my car runs well. I also had my air conditioning charged recently. Again fast and courteous service. Definitely would recomme them

CG
Chris G.
GMC Terrain
08/02/2020
Clean office with friendly associates
I enjoy the cleanliness of the office and how friendly the associates are when you speak to them on the phone and in person. I will be a continued customer as long as they're open.

AH
Anthony H.
08/01/2020
The best around
Excellent service kind and honest no beating around the bush with these guys. Never had a problem with a repair always done right the first time.

07/28/2020
Aston Service Center - honest mechanics
Aston Service Center does excellent work.

TP
Tom and Meagan P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/21/2020
Did what was promised
Aston Service center has been taking care of my 2005 Chevy Trailblazer since I bought it. Probably one of the big reasons it still runs great. Only needed one set of brakes for inspection. Good to go for another year; and hopefully, a bunch more after that.

Joe N.
Ford E-150
07/18/2020
Recent Service Appointment
Always treated with respect and welcomed by name. They explain the work that was completed and point out work that may need attention.

07/18/2020
Honest and quick
Dropped my car off in the morning for a oil change and state inspection. Thought it would be there all day by they called me at 9:30am and told me it was ready!

Marsha H.
Kia Forte
07/14/2020
Great Communicators!
They Always call or text to let you know what they need To do or suggest having done so your car is in the best possible driving condition! Friendly and thorough! Thanks Aston Service Center!

Don W.
07/13/2020
Service that you can trust
If your looking for service that you can trust then Aston Service Center is your best choice. Before any work is done you receive a call explaining to you just what is needed. You can be confident that no extra unneeded repairs are added to the final bill. I've taken my vehicle to many Service Centers which unnecessary work was added which was not needed. On some occasions the work that was stated was not even completed. I'm not saying that this type of thing happens all the time but just that it does and people need to be aware. You won't find this at Aston Service Center!

Garnet Valley, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
07/02/2020
Great service and friendly employees
Always friendly and accomodating