DEB H.
Ford Expedition
03/30/2021
Great Shop
I have much appreciation for Astro Automotove. Not only is this a family run business, they do quality work at a fair price.

As a long time customer with an old sentimental truck, they never refuse service or even flinch working on it- as other shops who prefer new cars have... other shops have even told me to get ready to buy a new one when it dies at any moment that was over 2 years ago now, hahaha!!! She's still going strong.

They are knowledgeable and skilled, with great service!

VERONICA
Nissan Rogue
03/29/2021
Super speedy!
Incredibly fast and efficient! Had my oil changed and tired patched in less than 2 hours. Great service

LW
LEIGHA W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/27/2021
Straight Up
These guys are always get me right in and are straight up if its gonna be an arm and a leg. I like that.

KN
KARLA N.
03/26/2021
I always have great service at Astro.
I have been an Astro Automotive customer since 2000. I always get good service on my car(s). But I also never feel like I am being asked to do work that is not necessary. They are very trustworthy.

RICHARD H.
Cadillac DTS
03/26/2021
Great attitude.
Mechanical they do a great job first time, with no problems. Excellent service.

MATT B.
Subaru Impreza
03/24/2021
Rodents chewing on a wiring harness???
We had the little blizzard a week and a half ago, and our 2017 Impreza had the check engine light turn on. I hoped it was some sensor that would clear after a few restarts. It did not. So after a week and a half I called Astro to check it out. We've lived in this neighborhood for 15 years but never come here before. They diagnosed something other than the blizzard - chewed wires. Maybe rodents, maybe the stray cat that lives on our block, who knows. They patched up the harness and cleared the error in an afternoon. Super laid back and communicative. I'll take it there again.

Littleton, CO
Chrysler 300
03/24/2021
Everything you need and nothing you don't
These guys know what they are doing, do it promptly, do it well, and charge a fair price. They diagnosed my problem with care and fixed just what was needed. Very satisfied.

ES
ELAINE S.
Aurora, CO
Honda Civic Cpe
03/22/2021
Astro does great work, fast & always has great communication.

OC
Owen C.
Mc Coy, CO
03/17/2021
Astro automotive is the best
We live on the western slope, but since we have found Astro Automotive, it’s the only place we have our car serviced. We once had a problem with the heating and instead of fixing it and charging us. They told us with proof it was a factory defect and have a dealer fix it. The dealer tried to charge us, but we had the info from Astro Automotive. It doesn’t get any better

03/06/2021
Susanne
Kind friendly staff, top to bottom. These folks seem to know what they are doing and make the pain manageable.

JO
JASON O.
Littleton, CO
03/06/2021
LOVE this auto shop and their staff!
I'm not that knowledgeable about cars, so I appreciate a trustworthy shop who works with me on what needs to get done and what's recommended. I work for a nonprofit, so I don't have much extra in my budget for car repairs. I'm grateful they help me keep my old car running.

SUZY C.
Mc Coy, CO
03/03/2021
New Brakes!
You fixed My Brakes, We showed up no appointment, Used the Parts I asked for, Super Fast! Thank You Astro! Owen

AL
ALEXIS L.
03/02/2021
I have been bringing my car here for service now a couple years and these guys are always great. Always on time and great customer service.

RICHARD H.
Cadillac DTS
02/22/2021
Great attitude and services.
Great attitude and service. Price and labor for work done on vehicle is fair.

CF