DJ
DEBROAH J.
Nissan Rogue
08/31/2020
Quick, friendly, expert service
These guys are super accommodating and reasonable. I am definitely using them again if I have future issues. Work was done quickly and very reasonably, even for less than the quote.

LN
LISA N.
08/28/2020
The only place I will ever take my vehicle .
I needed to take my daughter's truck to get repaired after another garage had installed an engine it didn't run after they got finished . Astro automotive repaired my daughter's truck better than it was when she bought it . It runs great now it's like a new truck I would highly recommend anyone to go to them for services needed . Everyone there is so knowledgeable they know their job they know their work they know the vehicles .

JOHN F.
08/28/2020
Always honest and quality work
Every time I have taken a vehicle to Astro Automotive, the work has been done with quality. They don't recommend unneeded work. if a less costly fix will do the job, they will recommend it. They stand behind their work.

CHUCK C.
Always reliable and fair
I've gone to Astro for decades. They're great.

MN
MARK N.
Acura RDX
08/26/2020
Amazing Service and Wok
The whole team was super helpful as we needed to quickly get our Acura ready for a X-C trip. Our favorite place in Denver.

Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2020
Reliable and Friendly
I trust bringing my vehicle in to Astro Automotive! The staff there are truthful, friendly, and reliable. The service I receive is always top notch and they are always honest when it comes to any vehicle repairs or services.

SF
STEPHANIE F.
08/20/2020
Fast and friendly
I went in because my battery light came on and I was worried that something was wrong. It turns out my alternator went bad and I also had a problem with my valve cover. They solved a couple different problems I was having that i wasnt aware of. The final price was lower than the quoted price, which I'm grateful for. They were very friendly, and I dont feel like I was talked down to at all. I asked several questions and they broke down what was going on with my car so I understood why the repairs were necessary. I highly recommend them. My car has pep and runs great again!

CHRIS S.
08/20/2020
Routinely all-around great service & team at Astro
I’ve been going to Astro for over 4 years, always exceptional!

Ford Edge
08/19/2020
Quality Service
David took the time to explain the problem my car had thoroughly and answer any questions I had.

KIM S.
Ford Edge
08/19/2020
Quick, Easy, and Very Professional!
I enjoy bringing my vehicle to Astro Automotive. The process is quick and easy, and the staff is very friendly and professional. I always feel like they only do work that is needed and necessary versus trying to sell me on services I don't need or want.

High recommend!

JACKSON B.
08/18/2020
How local business should be
I've brought my vehicle to Astro twice so far- once for AC repair, once for battery replacement. Both times have been great experiences with no complaints whatsoever. Staff are prompt, friendly, and communicative in getting back to you. Work quality is outstanding as far as I can tell. Pricing is fair and transparent.

Support your local businesses, especially the ones who do excellent work. I plan on using Astro's services as long as I live in the area.

DEB H.
Ford Expedition
08/17/2020
Repeat customer...
Great shop. Always good work. Supporting a local, Family owned business in the neighborhood holds weight too.

Aurora, CO
08/16/2020
Good honest shop.
Great people that treat you right from the beginning to the end.

COLLETTE S.
08/13/2020
Great communication and honest service!
Brian and the rest of the team at Astro Automotive are amazing. I have been going to them for 13 years and they always treat me right, are quick and honest.

JEFF W.
08/12/2020
Love my neighborhood garage.
Shhhh! My little secret