RYAN S.
Toyota Pickup
01/23/2019
Not bad
Quick, convenient and friendly, but I wish they offered more mechanic feedback following the service. Other shops I've been to give a "report card" listing all the things they checked, as well as things needing attention and anything else they noticed. I brought my truck in for an oil change, batt/alt/starter test, and tire checks -- the only feedback I got was from the woman at the counter who simply said everything is fine. Yet I'm still experiencing charging system issues, and the day after my service I noticed a lot of fluid leaking from my gear transfer case - and is still leaking. I will be bringing back for a full checkup which I hope they offer at no charge.

Kia Rondo
01/18/2019
Fast and friendly service
Astro fit me in right away and were friendly and courteous.

NC
Nadia C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Nadia said the employees were extremely helpful. Brian was also extremely helpful and courteous.

BT
BEVERLY T.
01/13/2019
My 2010 need a bit of this and that. The staff at Astro , as always, did a great job. Thankful that I found Astro Automative on moving to Denver.

PZ
PAUL Z.
Isuzu Trooper
01/05/2019
Scheduled service was on time and cost is reasonable.
They listened to my concerns. Work was completed on time. I did have to return for an oil leak that turned out to be the oil drain plug and was replaced at not cost.
Everything was explained in detail. I will return for future services. The alignment was completed and the results explained.

SAMANTHA M.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
01/03/2019
Great Staff & Fast/Reliable Service
I have been taking my car to Astro since 2015, and every time I go, the staff are friendly and honest. They are very quick and reliable with their services as well!

JOANNA F.
Denver, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/02/2019
New Car Battery
I was greeted warmly by Kaitlyn. She called me soon after I dropped the car off to tell me my options.
I was able to get a new battery installed within a few hours, on what appeared to be a busy day.

JOYL W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/28/2018
recommend
Brian seems to be very professional and courteous. Honest with diagnostics and discusses options before doing the work.

TC
Todd C.
Nissan Frontier
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the employees could not repair his vehicle.

Volvo XC90
12/21/2018
Pre purchase vehicle inspection
Astro automotive did an excellent job on a future car purchase. Bruce discussed the results of the inspection and steered me clear of a possible disasterous car purchase.

TOM M.
12/21/2018
quick, efficient, reliable, friendly
I was impressed at how quickly my car was ready. I dropped it off at 10 am for an oil change and replacement of my window wipers. They were finished at 11 am. I've been a customer of Astro Automotive for over 15 years and I keep going back. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dustin G.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said they are great people, do good work, and they're honest

DF
Darrin F.
Kia Sorento
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrin said the employees were really friendly. They were helpful. They provided good service. He was satisfied with his service.

MO
MARY O.
Englewood, CO
12/17/2018
Review of Suburu Outback on 11/30
My only question is why did my car smell like gasoline after it was serviced? It never did that before but the brakes are fine and the oil change is also. By now the smell has subsided, thank goodness. Thank you for your service.

MAGGIE B.
12/11/2018
Only place I take my car!
I have been taking my 2015 Toyota Camry to Astro for the last 2 years. The owners and staff are knowledgeable, experienced, professional and courteous!
I trust Astro with my car and I would recommend them to anyone!

TRACY B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/10/2018
Oil change of champions
This place is the best! Ive been going to this family run business for 14 years!

KF
Katherine F.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said they do a good job and are friendly.

JILLIAN C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/16/2018
Quick and easy
Brian is the best. He always gets me in super quickly and provides great service. I really trust the whole team and feel great that this business is in my neighborhood.

David C.
Colorado
GMC Pickup
11/14/2018 Category: Service
David said he had to take his vehicle back in the next day for follow up but they did a great job with that.

GR
Gabriel R.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said they are honest and he appreciates the customer service