BARBARA M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/21/2020
They never let me down
I have taken my vehicles to Astro for many many years. They are professional, knowledgeable, and caring.
I highly recommend Astro Automotive.

AN
Andrew N.
Honda Fit
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they are really good communication and he trusts them.

SO
SHAUN O.
Hyundai Accent
11/20/2020
Always hreat!
I've been seeing these gents for about a year and they always find time to help no matter what. I'm way to over board about my car, but yet they always look at it and have been able to understand and help me out.

GT
GENE T.
Littleton, CO
11/19/2020
Accurate diagnosis and great service.

Toyota Matrix
11/17/2020
Reliable and honest.
With their help I'm driving a dependable older car. I trust the Astro people to keep me in a safe, reliable car. Plus they are friendly and kind people.

AD
ADAM D.
11/16/2020
Quick fix for Honda brakes
I recently bought a used car, and apparently whoever worked on my rear brakes previously was not very diligent in putting things back together. A couple bolts were loose and later broke. All I knew going into the shop was that my brakes were really messed up as they made a terrible sound when activated.
I dropped off my car at Astro at 9:30 am. They called me shortly after and explained the issue, and told me how much it would cost. I approved the work and my car was ready to go in about 3 hrs flat from dropping it off. The price for replacing my two rear brakes was very reasonable - $326 and my car runs perfect again.
Speed, quality, and professionalism are abound at Astro Automotive.

WH

Arvada, CO
Kia Sedona
11/12/2020
Competent and friendly
This small shop performs excellent work. Competent, friendly staff members are flexible and accommodating.

JANET M.
INFINITI EX35
11/11/2020
Hands down THE BEST neighborhood Auto Repair!!
The Astro Automotive Team are GREAT!!!

Friendly - kind - professional

Denver, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/06/2020
Amazing work as always!
These guys do a great job and are always responsible and impressive.

JEFF T.
Mazda Protege
11/05/2020
These are my go-to guys
I can't say enough about the gang at Astro.

I've brought my car to them several times over the past few years and they've always been honest and fair. They take their time to see that the job is done right and if my car doesn't need something, they tell me.

Do yourself a favor and give them a shot. You'll be glad you did.

BR
BRYAN R.
Englewood, CO
INFINITI FX35
11/04/2020
Above and beyond
Astro again went the extra mile, and warranted some work they did a while back. When an issue came up, they corrected it and had me in my way quickly.

Thanks again!

JANET W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2020
Effective communication and accurate estimates
I've taken two of my cars to Astro Automotive. The employees are very professional. They stick to the estimates they give and the work they perform is very satisfactory.

TRACY B.
11/03/2020
Bruce!
Love this place!! Been going here for 14 years and love them all! Bruce, Brian, Justin, David - i can’t say enough good things. Nice family business for 49 years! What an honest and helpful group.

CE
CLARA E.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/03/2020
I have been going to Astro Automotive for at least 10 years and they are always friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have trusted them with two different cars and have never had a problem. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.