JAKE S.
02/19/2021
Friendly and Quality Service
Every time I go to Astro I am welcomed by very polite professionals. The work they provide is always top quality work. They are also very good about making sure you understand any repairs your vehicle needs. Highly recommend.

DENNIS M.
Dennis Martinez
Helped me out so much very very helpful

BARTLETT/NICK S.
Ford Police Interceptor
Great Auto Mechanic
Brian, Justin and the team at Astro are second to none. I have taken my truck to Astro for almost two years after a friend recommended them to me and I will never go anywhere else. They even performed some extended work on my truck without me having to go to the dealership. Whether it’s a quick oil change or more extensive work, this team is very trustworthy, prompt and friendly.

EK
ERIC K.
Golden, CO
Great service and technicians
Astro service is out of this world. Great pride, advice and expertise in taking care of our cars and family.

JZ
JULIUS Z.
Pontiac G6
02/09/2021
Thanks for a job well done. You had it done when you said it would be ready. You did it for the price you said it would be. My car runs great now.

SANDY S.
HUMMER H3
02/09/2021
There amazing and friendly
There close do great work at great prices

EK
ELIJAH K.
02/05/2021
David kept me updated through the whole process and was great to work with, already recommended this shop to several friends.

LL
LINDA L.
02/03/2021
Great people. Great Service.
Great people. Great service. Best place I've ever taken my car hands down. Never run up the bill for unnecessary maintenance and always gets my car in for service in a timely manner. They deliver what they promise.

SP
SACHCHIT P.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/02/2021
Appreciate the honesty with customers
Glad to know that the battery warranty was still intact from a different mechanic and recommended I go there for a new battery installation and saved me a ton of money in the process. Appreciate the honest dealing with customers. Thanks.

02/02/2021
Personal service
They have fixed every problem I have brought to them over many years working on my suv, truck and RV.

SR
SCOTT R.
GMC Canyon
02/01/2021
Always Great Service
We've been bringing our cars to Astro for over 15 years and I've never had a bad experience.
A great family-owned neighborhood business that has always delivered top level service.
I appreciate a place to bring our vehicles that we can always trust the recommendations provided.

Thanks, Scott

MAYCELLE M.
Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2021
Justin at Astro rocks
Astro automotive is my go to auto shop in Denver. As a new-ish Denver resident finding a local auto shop that I can trust was a bug deal to me. After brining my car to Astro for the last year and a half I am a tried and true customer! The service is great and all of the employees are incredibly wonderful to work with! I have already recommended Astro to all of my close friends.

Pontiac G6
01/28/2021
I have been doing business with Astro Auto for 10+ yrs and they take very good care of my cars
Good service good people

SN
SYD N.
Tire fixed
In 20 minutes, my flat tire got fixed! No wait, job done, day saved--much appreciated!

Professional yet friendly!
Justin was super informative on the issues and helped explain what was more pressing and what was superficial for the time being. Although I am not in a place to dump large amounts of money into an old car I will absolutely be coming back to Astro every time.