KT
KYLE T.
Littleton, CO
08/12/2020
Astro Auto is awesome
Quality and honesty is the name of this shop's game

DA
DANA A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/11/2020
Always helpful!
Every time I take my car here I know that I’m going to get expertise and the truth. Highly recommend coming here for oil changes, maintenance or if you have a specific issue. They’re quick and friendly - making the process very easy.

LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/10/2020
The only place I will ever take my vehicle .
Astro garage is very trustworthy , very good with their work , they know what they're doing I would highly recommend anyone to go there.

FB
FRANA B.
08/06/2020
Wonderful
Everytime I come here I always know my car is in good hands. Brian and his staff are excellent at explaining all my options and are even better at keeping older cars kicking. I highly recommend

NB
NORM B.
08/05/2020
Auto repair
It’s always a pleasure when dealing with the staff at Astro , very professional and fair prices.

MEGHAN M.
Honda Element
08/05/2020
Thorough and honest
I’ve been coming to Astro for years. Today I asked them to do a used car inspection. They were extremely thorough and caught a few things that made it easy for me to go back to the dealership and get the price down just enough to cover the stuff they found. Love doing business with Astro.

LY
LISA Y.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/03/2020
My issue was solved promptly, everyone I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and professional, and the work done was clearly explained to me. I would trust them with future work.

MAGGIE B.
07/29/2020
Amazing Service
I am a loyal customer of Astro Automotive. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, responsive and professional. I won’t take my car to any other mechanic. They look out for the customer’s best interest and are always incredibly helpful.

AMELIA M.
07/29/2020
Repairs
Astro auto was amazing, I had a significant mechanical issue and they got me in right away and have my car back to me quickly. They did a quality job and have fair prices.

Amelia

AN
Andrew N.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff is really fast and thorough.

TRACY B.
07/23/2020
Love them!
I have been going here for 14 years and they are the nicest group of people I have met! Bruce is the best! He’s like a dad who gives you advice on your car when you need it! And JUSTIN is just the nicest, calmest guy ever! I’m always irate when he tellS me the price. But then his sweet kind nature soothes me and I am ok with spending a ton of money I really don’t have. Love you guys!

MICHAEL M.
Chevrolet Tracker
07/23/2020
Excellent service and communication
I have taken this vehicle to Astro for a number of years. I am always treated with courtesy when I visit. This past visit was difficult in as much as the repairs needed were above and beyond what I thought Astro could or would do. Justin assured me they could do them and they did. Very pleased with the work.

RL
RUSTY L.
07/18/2020
Great
Always the best

RUE W.
smart fortwo
07/17/2020
Extraordinarily helpful, clear explanations, up front pricing
Both Dave and Bruce were amazing, they kept me appraised of the situation and gave good options and solid advice without being pushy.

Even when my car wasn’t repairable outside of a dealership, they still helped me manage all the details to take care of my car

I picked Astro because it was the closest, but I’m convinced now it’s the best mechanic in Baker

JEFF P.
07/15/2020
Great, friendly service
The folks at Astro always take good care of us and our vehicles. We love having them in the neighborhood.