10/24/2019
Great local auto shop, good pricing, fast service.
These guys are super easy to deal with. They have a loaner car if your car needs to stay in the shop and they are quite responsive and fast.

SAMANTHA H.
Wheat Ridge, CO
10/18/2019
First visit and I'll be back
Very friendly and accommodating. Thank you!

LK
LEAH K.
10/18/2019
Punctual, friendly place!
I recently moved to Denver, and was worried I wouldn't find a trustworthy auto shop in this area. After researching my options, I came across Astro Automotive. Upon bringing my car in for an alignment, they were immediately kind, notified me of price estimations, and explained everything they were doing. More recently, they had their hands full with work for my car, but still completed the job in only two days! They lent me a car to drive while they worked on mine, and were very helpful throughout the whole process. I will continue to take my car into Astro Automotive because they're simply the best in town!

LAUREN S.
Nissan Rogue
10/16/2019
Convenient and FAST! These people are great at service and communication
Convenient and FAST! These people are great at service and communication

Richard C.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

MJ
MAUREEN J.
10/15/2019
Consistently good
Astro is always professional, quick and good.

Michael B.
Volkswagen Bus
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said this business is really understanding of the situation. They are very attentive and squeeze him in when they can.

BP
Ben P.
Aurora, CO
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business has been incredibly honest, forward and extremely understanding. There have been instances where something gets fixed and then other issues were created. He said other than that they're positive, understanding people and that makes up for it.

LINDA B.
10/03/2019
Professional, timely service.
Justin was very good explaining my service and communicating updates.

BL
Bill L.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a great job.

CL
Chad L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Chad said that it was great.

SI
SUSAN I.
09/11/2019
Best auto shop in Baker
I have been taking my elderly Subaru here for years. They have been able to take it in on short notice, give a precise but quick estimate and get my car back to me in great shape. They take the time to explain what needs fixing and I trust them. I feel lucky to have them in my neighborhood.

EO
EVAN O.
Honda Element
09/06/2019
Great shop
These guys are good. Recommended.

PH
PAT H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/30/2019
great service.
i'll recommend this place to anyone. The people that work there are very nice and helpful, and especially Brian tht really went the extra mile when I had huge problems with my car.

KT
Keith T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the staff did a good job quickly.