DAVID H.
Littleton, CO
Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2019
As usual the service was provided in a timely manner with wonderful customer service

PZ
PAUL Z.
02/27/2019
Check Engine Light
I am very happy with the service, although expensive. The problems were explained to me when I pick up my vehicle. Astro Automotive caught what could be a sserious problem, the timing belt was never changed. I did not realize the water pump was also replaced as well as all seals to get at the timing belt. My vehicle is 18 years old and they took care of me. Other things need to be done, but that can wait.

02/25/2019
friendly staff and easy visit
I have been looking for a convenient & reliable place to get an oil change in Denver and have hopped around to different places that over-charged and were impersonal. This location was referred to me by someone who goes there for there oil changes regularly and I was not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and there was no pressure for up-selling or anything like that, and I was happy with the price of the oil change. I was pleased with this visit and will be a returning customer :)

AN
Andy N.
Kiowa, CO
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Andy said staff was nice but he had to take his vehicle back twice.

TRACY B.
02/19/2019
46 years
This place has been in business for 46 years. That says enough! Way to go Bruce!

Jen R.
Colorado
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jen said the business was good to her.

ER
ED R.
02/16/2019
As always Brian and the crew got right after my problem and gave me the best available options. I am very loyal to them.

Jake S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the people at the business are extremely personable. They are knowledgeable and on time with the work.

RYAN S.
Toyota Pickup
02/13/2019
Great Customer Service
Took care of me after I had some issues following an oil change. Thorough and knowledgeable, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Thanks Brian and Astro!

02/06/2019
Last Minute Repair
The team at Astro Automotive is awesome. They really went above and beyond. Not only were they able to squeeze me in last minute, but they were able to fix my vehicle before a long ski trip. From my experience, I know I'll be coming back. If you're looking for a new shop, look no further than Astro!

M
MARK AND LIZ
02/04/2019
Awesome, as always!
We have never had a better auto shop! Their service team is awesome (they know our names when we come in!), they explain the problem in plain English and they stand behind their work 100% I would give them 10 stars if I could!

BARBARA M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/01/2019
For me it is not only the convenience since I live 2 & 1/2 blocks away, it's the truly kind and friendly faces,
I have always been treated special at Astro. I trust them as I have been going there for almost 15 years. I have never felt taken advantage of and have always been satisfied with their work.
Thanks Brian and the gang.
Barb

HG
Harrison G.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Harrison said that all due to the place, his vehicle is now fixed.

JAKE S.
01/30/2019
I just had my car in for an oil change. My girlfriend brought my car in for me, but Astro was very accommodating and let me pay over the phone beforehand. Will continue to use Astro for my auto needs.

BK
BRIAN K.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2019
Best in town!!
Astro has been my service garage for everything from oil changes, factory scheduled maintenance and breakdowns.

RYAN S.
Toyota Pickup
01/23/2019
Not bad
Quick, convenient and friendly, but I wish they offered more mechanic feedback following the service. Other shops I've been to give a "report card" listing all the things they checked, as well as things needing attention and anything else they noticed. I brought my truck in for an oil change, batt/alt/starter test, and tire checks -- the only feedback I got was from the woman at the counter who simply said everything is fine. Yet I'm still experiencing charging system issues, and the day after my service I noticed a lot of fluid leaking from my gear transfer case - and is still leaking. I will be bringing back for a full checkup which I hope they offer at no charge.

Kia Rondo
01/18/2019
Fast and friendly service
Astro fit me in right away and were friendly and courteous.

NC
Nadia C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Nadia said the employees were extremely helpful. Brian was also extremely helpful and courteous.

BT
BEVERLY T.
01/13/2019
My 2010 need a bit of this and that. The staff at Astro , as always, did a great job. Thankful that I found Astro Automative on moving to Denver.

PZ
PAUL Z.
01/05/2019
Scheduled service was on time and cost is reasonable.
They listened to my concerns. Work was completed on time. I did have to return for an oil leak that turned out to be the oil drain plug and was replaced at not cost.
Everything was explained in detail. I will return for future services. The alignment was completed and the results explained.