SN
SYD N.
11/03/2020
Attentiveness & skill
Nail in tire--got taken care of in a short time--all tires re-inflated. Couldn't ask for more or better!

LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/28/2020
They know what they're doing .
I trust this garage with anything that has to do with my car. I highly recommend them to anyone that is having problems with their vehicles. Being a retired mechanic myself I have taken my car to them several times and find them very reliable and trustworthy .

BRUCE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2020
Awesome
Seriously one of the best and honest shops in town. Went in to get as estimate on on my car. No pressure and honest people!

10/27/2020
No Masks - big problem
I only saw 1 employee wearing a mask. Including in my car. Big problem to not respect your clients during a pandemic. Likely will not return, which is unfortunate because I have not had a problem before this.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our top priority is our clients and employees safey during these time. We have policies in place for masks, sanitizing, and cleaning.  I will be sharing your feedback with the team and reminding them of our policies. Thank you

TG

BW
BRIAN W.
Nissan Murano
10/23/2020
Thank you for being professional.
Both gentlemen at the front desk for very kind and courteous. What I like best about them is that they were truthful and honest about the problems with my vehicle. They kept their word when saying that they would get to my vehicle by that afternoon. Thank you. I will be using you in the future.

DAVID L.
10/22/2020
Thorough, friendly, & trustworthy
Great at routine, unexpected, and discovering needed maintenance from wear & tear of my auto.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
Great customer service!
I felt like my needs were addressed and there was no pressure. Team was flexible and helped me prioritize things while being mindful about my budget. I will definitely refer others and make this local mechanic for the foreseeable future.

SP
SACHCHIT P.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/21/2020
Great people with great service
Great people with great service.

C
CHARLES
We LOVE Astro Auto!
We have been taking our personal vehicles to Astro Auto for over a decade. Now they are maintaining our company fleet of vehicles. They are friendly and honest. I know I can count on them to give us the best service at a fair price.

MITCH B.
Nissan Frontier
10/21/2020
Astro has provided excellent service to me for several years and I refer all of my friends to them.

AZ
ASIF Z.
10/20/2020
Always great service
We have been taking our cars to Astro for a few years now. They are reasonably priced and do good work. They are a great local business and we are happy to support them.

LAURA S.
Louisville, CO
10/20/2020
Stellar service and honest assessment
I am SO grateful a friend referred me to Astro Automotive. I am looking to buy a used car, but I know nothing about the mechanics of a car, and wanted it inspected by an independent mechanic before closing the deal. I was able to call Astro and make an appointment the day before, and when I arrived, they were able to take the car right away. Dave did a thorough inspection and walked me through the whole thing after, explaining both the cost and the ramifications of each issue he found. Based on the inspection, I decided to go back to the dealer and negotiate, and Dave gave me good talking points for the dealer and also his opinion on what kind of deal I should take vs walk from. The dealer unexpectedly gave me a different option than we anticipated, and I called Astro from the dealership - and Dave advised me that this was now a good deal and I should go for it. I felt so much more comfortable moving forward with the purchase thanks to Dave's advice - this inspection was GREAT value, and saved me over $3000!! I will definitely be taking my car back to Astro for future servicing, and will be referring my friends as well.

James R.
Parker, CO
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/17/2020 Category: Service
James said they helped him out quite a few times on his vehicle. It is always a good experience. They are good and courteous to him.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
10/15/2020
They took my appointment at the last minute. They did the work right and delivered the vehicle on time. Good job!
I had a problem with a front tire, where it messed up the alignment. All of it was fixed in one day, for a fair price.