RJ
REBECCA J.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/13/2020
Always trustworthy!
I’ve trusted Astro for over 20 years for all my automotive needs! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

JANET M.
INFINITI EX35
07/10/2020
Excellent service!!!
LOVE The neighborhood Team!!
They are quick, efficient, professional, timely, and willing to get your way as soon as possible!

MACKENZIE R.
Jeep Wrangler JK
07/09/2020
good shop good people
i always have a pleasant experience and very good service at astro - convenient location and friendly staff.

DAVID W.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/09/2020
My First Choice
I trust Astro, so I go there. They have great customer service, always clearly explain what's going on and have never given me a reason to doubt them.

LW
LOREN W.
Jeep Patriot
07/08/2020
Good service, good prices

KEVIN B.
07/07/2020
Excellent service and appreciated the overall review of my vehicles condition
Sre above

LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/07/2020
Astro garage.
I've taken my vehicle into Astro garage a few times I have always received excellent service and I would recommend them to anybody.

JANET M.
07/05/2020
AWESOME neighborhood business
GREAT neighborhood shop!
Friendly, efficient and do a FANTASTIC job

07/03/2020
Knowledgeable and great customer service
Will be using this as our neighborhood mechanic from now on.

Marisa S.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Marisa's fiance. He said the staff are great people and provide great service.

KD
KRISTIN D.
06/30/2020
Thanks so much!
My car was ready early - yea! Very dependable and they do great work!

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
06/29/2020
I like the notification on regular maintenance. They found problems with my water pump, which could have left me stranded, if left unfixed.
I had just returned from a trip to Kansas and Nebraska. My truck is my main transportation. When Astro found a problem with my water pump, I was relieved it didn't leave me stranded in Eastern Kansas. They can fix Dodge Trucks in Kansas, but it is nice not to be stranded in a small town, waiting on repairs.

WK
WILLIAM K.
06/26/2020
Very helpful and informative
I live in the neighborhood and have been taking my car here for years. They are good business that stands behind their work and cares about their customers.

AC
ALLAN C.
Chevrolet Astro
06/25/2020
Honest
I’ve been going to astro for many years. Always been treated well and with honest assessments. Great work and considerate staff.

LC
LINDSAY C.
06/22/2020
Quality service you can trust
I have been coming here since I moved to Denver. They are always super friendly and willing to fit me in right away. They remind me of my auto guys my family and I trust back in my hometown. Great service!