JZ
JULIUS Z.
08/28/2019
Thank you Brian!
You guys did a great job of fixing my Ford Escape. The first shop I went to was unable to diagnose the problem with my car. Your team knows what they are doing. Much appreciated.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
08/28/2019
They just get it right every time, at the right price.
I came in needing a tire repair. It doesn't pay big for Astro, but they are cheerful and helpful. We made an appointment for tire replacement later next month. They got me decent prices on the new tires. They got my repair done the same day. I didn't go more than a few hours without my vehicle.

WC
Wiley C.
Colorado
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Wiley said the employees were communicative. They provided quick service. The work was done correctly.

CE
CLARK E.
08/27/2019
Friendly and fast
I was recommended by my wife's son, Joshua C., to take my car to your auto service.
I didn't have an appointment but they fit me in and took care of a dead battery and alerted me to issues I am addressing. The were friend, informed and effective.
I will be using them in the future.

Brad M.
Colorado
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was able to fix his vehicle at a reasonable price. He stated the staff have great integrity. He added that he recently became homeless and the staff are willing to work with him to keep his vehicle working properly.

TJ
TERESA J.
08/21/2019
Saints
I was driving on highway and my tire blew. I ended up at Astro Automotive and Brian and his staff took great care of me. At first we was just going to put my spare tire on and unfortunately it was no good. Brian told me my other tires were in good condition. He orders me the same tire and said it will be ready the next day so I left it. Low and behold he called me the same day in the evening and told me my car was ready. What made this experience so nice for me is that Brian under promised and over delivered. Thank you Brian

JEWELL P.
08/20/2019
The guys are always friendly
The guys are always helpful and friendly and the work is excellent!

CD
COLIN D.
08/14/2019
Reliable and honest
I can always trust that I received quality service at a fair price.

CHERI M.
08/14/2019
Good, friendly service.
This is my third car that is being serviced at Astro. This is a new car, but the previous two were not - I gave up the first with over 286,000 miles and the second with over 246,000 miles. They have helped me through "mysterious", inconsistent failings, and safety issues that could have been deadly. I have never felt like I was talked down to, or taken advantage of.

Saab 9-5
08/13/2019
Always has a loaner car!
Nice job. Always has a loaner car.

BT
BEVERLY T.
08/13/2019
Excellent and timely service
I always feel safe that I am getting honest work done at Astro

RN
RYAN N.
08/10/2019
Great service and communication and friendly staff. Really great experience!
Great service and communication and friendly staff. Really great experience!

RAE JEAN M.
08/06/2019
Always courteous and helpful.
You always work me in and do whatever you can do to
help better what's going on with my older-model car. You
keep me rolling.

Cherri M.
Chevrolet S-10
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Cherri said the business had friendly people, they got the job done, it is what they said it was and the vehicle worked great afterwards.

MAGGIE B.
08/03/2019
The only place to take your car for Maintainance or repair
I have been taking my car to Astro for approximately 2 years. They are competitively priced and they go out of their way to make sure you can get your car serviced or repaired the day that is convenient for you. I will never take my car anywhere else! They are amazing!!!!!