MAGGIE B.
08/03/2019
The only place to take your car for Maintainance or repair
I have been taking my car to Astro for approximately 2 years. They are competitively priced and they go out of their way to make sure you can get your car serviced or repaired the day that is convenient for you. I will never take my car anywhere else! They are amazing!!!!!

CL
CAPRISE L.
Aurora, CO
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2019
Honest and fair
We have been going to Astro for years for all of our car maintenance and repair. Brian and crew are always friendly, provide fast service and are always honest about what your cars needs are. The pricing is very fair and competitive and we never feel like we are getting a "bad" deal.

Scott W.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he has been going to the business for 36 years. They are good guys.

HN
Ha N.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Ha said the business has good price and service was accurate as promised.

Joe C.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff did excellent service and he appreciates their dependability. He stated that he thought he needed service on more stuff but they said no.

Jon A.
Parker, CO
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he has visited the facility on several occasions. The staff did an outstanding job and was fairly priced.

RICHARD H.
07/22/2019
I guess fair estimate of work to be done.
Like the shop that is organized,clean and neat workers with uniform. Employees know their job.

JANNA B.
Nissan Rogue Select
07/19/2019
Informative, honest, respectful!
This place was great! They found a used part for me so I didn’t have to pay for a new one, and they really tried to help me keep to the budget I wanted. I was informed of what was needed and they called me with updates each day (even a couple times a day if something came up). I highly recommend this place! I felt respected and was well informed of the costs I was looking at before they did anything. My car was fixed well!

KO
KELLY O.
07/18/2019
Thorough.
Brian is trustworthy.

Allison S.
07/04/2019
Trustworthy & Knowledgeable Service
I have been going to Astro for a few years now and wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my vehicle! The staff is honest and helpful and they make me feel comfortable and less stressed, especially since I don't know much about cars. The service is fast and excellent. I will never leave Astro! Highly recommend.

LR
LEE R.
Nissan Rogue
07/03/2019
Needed a good deal of service done for 75,000 mile check up. Walked me through each step, what was being replaced and fixed and why. They even fixed an issue I hadn't noted when I checked the car in. Pricing is fair and service is excellent. What more can you ask for?

Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/29/2019
Baker Auto Shop
I asked them to check the air filter and was dismissed by the mechanic. $$$ later, the diagnostic test "discovered" the air filter was an issue. This was the neighborhood auto shop we had hoped to consider home for our cars. Disappointed.

Joe M.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff were friendly. They are flexible with their scheduling and got the service done quickly, and accurately. They corrected a mistake that another facility had made.

Joanz C.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Joanz said the staff do a good job and provide her with the cost before they start doing work.

LW
LAURA W.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/24/2019
Another great experience
Astro is consistentjy helpful and great at communicating.