AR
AARON R.
01/08/2021
Great Service and Communication
I always think Astro does a great job and they're very communicative. I haven't had any issues.

CHERISH M.
Kia Soul
01/08/2021
Always super helpful
Very knowledgeable and super nice.

SANDY S.
HUMMER H3
01/07/2021
Bryan is amazing
No matter the problem he allways can fix it

MICHAEL R.
12/31/2020
Friendly and Professional
I had a great experience. A new, used vehicle check over. David gave me comprehensive feedback on what needed to be done and what were the priority jobs. I'd definitely go back.

MAGGIE B.
12/31/2020
The only place you should take your car!
I've been taking my car to Astro Automotive for over 3 years. And, I know how important it is to find a mechanic you can trust, and who will fix your car right, the first time! Experienced mechanics and 5-Star customer service, this is the reason I trust Astro Automotive to fix my car.

SI
SUSAN I.
A place I can trust!
I have been taking my Subaru to Astro for a few years now. Every time I need something done, I feel I can totally trust their estimate of the cost of repairs and their workmanship. I am babying my 15+ yr old car along these days and am thankful they understand that and accomodate me so well.

AG
AREN G.
Kia Rio
12/11/2020
I made a mistake on my first review!
I am so sorry, I accidentally hit one star instead of five! You truly deserve 10 stars!

12/11/2020
Thank you for everything!
As always, Astro is fair, honest and does an outstanding job. I have brought multiple cars here for years and have never, ever had a complaint. I have never been treated with condescension (I am a woman), and more than once they have gone above and beyond for me. Astro is everything an auto repair shop, and truly any business, should aspire to be. They are, in my eyes, the gold standard.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  We look forward to continue servicing your vehicles.

12/05/2020
They were all very helpful and clear on what was going to be done on the vehicle. Very happy. Thank you

BARBARA M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/21/2020
They never let me down
I have taken my vehicles to Astro for many many years. They are professional, knowledgeable, and caring.
I highly recommend Astro Automotive.

AN
Andrew N.
Honda Fit
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they are really good communication and he trusts them.

SO
SHAUN O.
Hyundai Accent
11/20/2020
Always hreat!
I've been seeing these gents for about a year and they always find time to help no matter what. I'm way to over board about my car, but yet they always look at it and have been able to understand and help me out.

GT
GENE T.
Littleton, CO
11/19/2020
Accurate diagnosis and great service.

Toyota Matrix
11/17/2020
Reliable and honest.
With their help I'm driving a dependable older car. I trust the Astro people to keep me in a safe, reliable car. Plus they are friendly and kind people.

AD
ADAM D.
11/16/2020
Quick fix for Honda brakes
I recently bought a used car, and apparently whoever worked on my rear brakes previously was not very diligent in putting things back together. A couple bolts were loose and later broke. All I knew going into the shop was that my brakes were really messed up as they made a terrible sound when activated.
I dropped off my car at Astro at 9:30 am. They called me shortly after and explained the issue, and told me how much it would cost. I approved the work and my car was ready to go in about 3 hrs flat from dropping it off. The price for replacing my two rear brakes was very reasonable - $326 and my car runs perfect again.
Speed, quality, and professionalism are abound at Astro Automotive.

WH