RYAN C.
Buick LeSabre
04/15/2012
Go somewhere else...
Never taking my car back to Astro because they were just bad at repairing my car...aka their job. Took my Buick in last December for hard warm starts and stalls at low RPMs. Astro was sure they'd found the problem after checking the computer and replaced my ICM for $400 (among other repairs I had them do, I spent just over $1,000). About 5-6 weeks later the car starts doing the exact same thing so I take it back to Astro and not only do they charge me again just for bringing my car in, they also tell me I need another $325 in repairs.

I immediately took my car to another auto repair place, UPON VISUAL INSPECTION, they found a 6" rubber hose going to the ICM was rotted out and they fixed it free of charge...This made me realize that Astro may be full of 'technicians' who can read what the vehicle's computer says is wrong but lack common car repair sense to do much else...Astro will never receive another penny of my money and I will continue to tell neighbors in Baker about this bad experience. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere that has actual car mechanics.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 04/20/2012
Thank you for your feedback, Ryan. It’s very important to us to know if our customers are not happy so we may fix the problem. I understand that you feel that you were not treated fairly. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, as you can see by our other customer reviews. Please give me a call or stop by our shop so we can discuss the problem and figure out a solution. Best regards, Brian

JV
JUANITA V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/11/2012
Customer Service
Love the way that I was treated and felt very respected with my wanting to think over the issue of my PT cruiser no pressure from Brian, I felt that I needed to think over the cost of the maintence that I was going to have to done and come up with a great plan. I felt confident knowing that I can do the repairs in short intervals verse all at once. Thanks Brian

Jason G.
Arvada, CO
04/11/2012 Category: Service
Jason said that he has been using this business for a long time.

BL
Bo L.
04/09/2012 Category: Service
Bo said Bruce, Brian, Ken, and the boys treated him well. The work is always satisfactory.

RV
Rebecca V.
04/09/2012 Category: Service
Rebecca said she called and they got her in the very next day. They did an excellent job at explaining everything thoroughly and did the job well. They were also nice people.

PK
PHILIP K.
Nissan Pickup
March Service
Fast, Friendly, Courteous and Right!

CAROL H.
Astro Automotive long term customer
Always excellent, watches for my interests , first class work, fair prices, I trust them
Garry Horle

DAVID B.
04/04/2012
I have always gotten great service from these guys. I will continue to take my cars there for future service!

MIKE M.
04/03/2012
Honest Mechanics
Good, honest work done right the first time. Very trustworthy, quick, good customer service.