BRYAN M.
Nissan Murano
09/30/2012
I love the people at Astro Automotive. They always do a great job and only do what needs to be done.

STEVE B.
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2012
A bit overpriced, a bit not particularly good
When dealing with an old car, finding faults is an easy task. This is one of those shops that suggest work that is not required. Couple that with not fixing what is broken the first time, and charging above-average rates....I think I am done.

HM
HEIDI M.
Subaru Impreza
09/26/2012
Takes care of you like family
I got to know the Astro team back when I worked for 9News because they took care of our vehicles, and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else now with my own car.

Not only are they my neighbors, I truly feel like they take the absolutely best care of me and my car.

I've been a customer for 6 years now, and I'd highly recommend them, especially if you live around the Baker Neighborhood, Wash Park, or Santa Fe.

Scott W.
Scion tC
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Scott said he has been going to Astro Automotive for 19 years and it is always good.

MK
Margie K.
Saab 9000
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Margie said they provided good customer service and the job was done in a timely fashion.

David B.
09/24/2012 Category: Service
David said that they did a good job.

HR
Howell R.
Jeep Cherokee
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Howell said the job was not right the first time and they had to re-do it. But, they did a good job the second time. He goes there because the people are nice to him.

BD
Billy D.
Jeep Scrambler
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Billy said the staff provided a good level of service and support for his repair service.

BW
Brenda W.
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Brenda said they did a good job.

JANET M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/22/2012
professional,courteous,honest
In and out service, knowledge

EP
EMILY P.
Nissan Juke
09/22/2012
Quality Customer Service
Being treated with true kindness and consideration, while still receiving quality care and accommodation is a novelty that Astro's team has most certainly achieved as a business.

PM
PETER M.
09/20/2012
Easy - Fast - great customer service
I came in to get my tire fixed and they fixed it very quickly. I also got my oil changed. Very Reasonably priced and the customer service was top notch. They gave me recommendations on service i would need in the near future too.

BT
Bruce T.
Cadillac Fleetwood
09/20/2012 Category: Service
Bruce said he had damage on both sides of his vehicle and it appeared there was tar splashed on the sides. He said he spent $1,500 to repair the damage. He said the mechanical work was very good and he was happy with the repairs.

Mark S.
09/18/2012 Category: Service
Mark said he took in the vehicle with an odd request that he chose not to specify and the business took care of it immediately.

MIRANDA H.

LH
LISA H.
09/14/2012
quick work
Friendly staff, gets work done in a timely manner.

SF
STEVE F.
09/12/2012
I trust their work.
Received good advice on potential future problems which I want to avoid. Vehicle was delivered on time.

KK
Kulesza K.
09/11/2012 Category: Service
Kulesza said everything worked out great.

BO
Ben O.
09/11/2012 Category: Service
Ben stated the staff performed a great job, and it was very impressive. He would absolutely recommend the business to everyone. Everything regarding service and support has been good.

CHERYL B.
09/05/2012
Always kind and patient/efficient and professional
I always trust Astro and appreciate the work they do on my car. My only concern is that I got an email the same day as I had my car serviced announcing specials for this month. I wish I'd been advised of any special that would have helped reduce the cost of my routine care and unexpected repair.