D
DENNIS MENDELSBERG
Infiniti QX4
08/08/2012
their service
Did an excellent job of finding the problem.

JEFF P.
08/06/2012
Fast and Convenient
This was my first time to Asto but I will be back for regular maintenance. Staff is friendly, work was completed quickly.

JOANNE P.
Dodge Stratus
08/03/2012
Honesty and skilled service
I have finally found an auto shop that I can trust to identify the cause of any problem my older car has and to fix it at a very reasonable cost. The service technicians are knowledgeable and honest. They do not try to convince me that my car needs expensive work; on the contrary, when I feared that something major had gone wrong, I was reassured that it was not going to be expensive but was actually a quick fix. These guys are the best!

Joe G.
GMC Sierra
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Joe said this business is the best he's ever used and he's 69 years old.

BW
Brian W.
CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Brian said they are a good business.

Danica B.
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Danica said she was referred there by a friend. They're honest and good.

Cynthia C.
MINI Cooper
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Cynthia said she has always been happy with the service this business provides. She said the representatives at this establishment are sweet.

HM
Heather M.
Honda Insight
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Heather said the business does a great job and her vehicle was serviced in a timely manner.

Matthew W.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Matthew said they did a pretty good job and the price is fairly reasonable.

Chris H.
CO
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Chris said he likes this business a lot and he would return to them for service.

EK
Edward K.
Ford Bronco
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Edward said his vehicle didn't pass emissions after the work was done. He had to return to this business and have the work redone and retested. He spoke with the business owner, who told him he would be filing with the State of Colorado emissions.

DOM R.
07/27/2012
quick response and easy to deal with
I got a timely appointment and service was good.

LH
LAURA H.
07/27/2012
These guys are top notch. Friendly, helpful, and professional. As a young woman, I hate taking my car in for servicing, but the Astro Auto team treated me like any other client- with respect. They drove me to work and called me during the day to discuss my car before any additional work was done. Great job guys- I will definitely be a repeat customer.

MIKE M.
07/18/2012
goes above and beyond
these guys do it right. they get you the best price, do it right the first time, and get it done quickly. always friendly and honest.

SUZY S.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/14/2012
Best Experience from Start to Finish!
I never enjoyed getting my car serviced because I always felt like mechanics try to take advantage of women. However, I had an excellent experience with Astro Automotive. I had a short telephone conversation with them the day before I brought my car in to get a quote for a 30,000 mile service so that I could compare prices with the dealer and another auto mechanic. In addition to having the lowest quote, they reassured me that if a service suggested by the manufacturer is not necessary based on the condition of my vehicle, they would be sure to let me know. When I brought my car in the next morning, they greeted me by name and remembered my vehicle and the service I required. Once they examined my vehicle, they talked through each item with me so I could understand the current condition of that component and decide whether or not I wanted to address the concern. Needless to say, their customer service is excellent and their staff are very personable. Although I'm not very knowledgable about cars, I felt respected and now take pride in where I take my car to get serviced. Within just a couple of days, I've already recommended Astro Automotive to a friend and will continue to recommend this business to others.

D

MELISSA S.
Kia Rondo
07/01/2012
brakes
Hi. Your service was friendly but unfortunately the cost for your product was double of that of Just Brakes. I know that you are small business and just brakes is a chain but I would think that the price would not be 63% higher.

JE
JERRY E.
06/28/2012
warranty
bad starter the boys replaced a while back -- got us right back on the road same day

BK
BRANDON K.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/28/2012
Great Sercvice!
Great employees. Thanks Brain and Tim.

RD
RYAN D.
06/25/2012
Very friendly and professional
Very satisfied with the work completed. Though it was a tad expensive. However, I am always willing to pay a little more for great friendly service. I felt as though I was a valued customer.