MJ
MAUREEN J.
03/15/2019
Always reliable
We have used Astro Automotive for many vehicles, many years. They are always accommodating, reliable and affordable. I have referred many friends and neighbors over the years and will continue to do so.

FB
FRANA B.
03/13/2019
I needed help getting an old license plate off my car. I called about 5 other places before Astro and none of them could get me in within two hours, but Brian made it work. He replaced the rusted screws and put the new license plate on, all in a timely manner. I highly recommend this auto shop.

ST
STEVE T.
Littleton, CO
03/06/2019
Fast, Excellent, Affordable and Fair - As Always!!
Had my 2009 Rogue in last week for new tires and an oil leak. This week had my 2010 Honda Odyssey in for new brakes and an oil leak. Brian and his crew did a great job as always: Fast, Excellent, Affordable and Fair. I have complete trust in them and will continue to use Astro for all of my auto service needs.

SCOTT B.
03/02/2019
Personal service from smart people.
a;dkajdf;akdfja;dkfja;kfja;fkdadfjk

DAVID H.
Littleton, CO
Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2019
As usual the service was provided in a timely manner with wonderful customer service

PZ
PAUL Z.
Isuzu Trooper
02/27/2019
Check Engine Light
I am very happy with the service, although expensive. The problems were explained to me when I pick up my vehicle. Astro Automotive caught what could be a sserious problem, the timing belt was never changed. I did not realize the water pump was also replaced as well as all seals to get at the timing belt. My vehicle is 18 years old and they took care of me. Other things need to be done, but that can wait.

02/25/2019
friendly staff and easy visit
I have been looking for a convenient & reliable place to get an oil change in Denver and have hopped around to different places that over-charged and were impersonal. This location was referred to me by someone who goes there for there oil changes regularly and I was not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and there was no pressure for up-selling or anything like that, and I was happy with the price of the oil change. I was pleased with this visit and will be a returning customer :)

AN
Andy N.
Kiowa, CO
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Andy said staff was nice but he had to take his vehicle back twice.

TRACY B.
02/19/2019
46 years
This place has been in business for 46 years. That says enough! Way to go Bruce!

Jen R.
Colorado
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jen said the business was good to her.

ER
ED R.
Isuzu Trooper
02/16/2019
As always Brian and the crew got right after my problem and gave me the best available options. I am very loyal to them.

Jake S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the people at the business are extremely personable. They are knowledgeable and on time with the work.

RYAN S.
Toyota Pickup
02/13/2019
Great Customer Service
Took care of me after I had some issues following an oil change. Thorough and knowledgeable, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Thanks Brian and Astro!

02/06/2019
Last Minute Repair
The team at Astro Automotive is awesome. They really went above and beyond. Not only were they able to squeeze me in last minute, but they were able to fix my vehicle before a long ski trip. From my experience, I know I'll be coming back. If you're looking for a new shop, look no further than Astro!

M
MARK AND LIZ
02/04/2019
Awesome, as always!
We have never had a better auto shop! Their service team is awesome (they know our names when we come in!), they explain the problem in plain English and they stand behind their work 100% I would give them 10 stars if I could!