Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/09/2020
I love the people that work there!
It would have been nice if the contracted glass person would have vacuumed up all of the shattered glass that was still all over my seats. It also would have been nice to take off the duct tape residue that was holding the plastic bag over the broken glass. I understand this would be going a bit above and beyond but that’s what makes a shop great.

BO
BRYAN O.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/02/2020
They always provide excellent service and work! Will always come back for work on my pathfinder!

05/31/2020
Highly Recommend!!
I am extremely happy with my experience at Astro Automotive. Justin was very helpful and worked quickly to solve my cars issue (oil leak = overheat). Its only been a few days but my car is running perfectly! Thanks Justin.

05/30/2020
Honest
Trustworthy, they diagnose the problem without overcharging. I was having an issue with my car starting they found my battery cable was loose so rather then a large bill I got my car back quickly. I trust them for the bigger jobs because they are about doing it right. Very glad to have found them.

B
BJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/29/2020
Trustworthy and Competent
Their advice always seems sound. They never pressure to perform services. They are fast and accurate. I like them.

MO
MAXIME O.
05/23/2020
Good Local Shop
I started bringing my car here a year ago, maybe more. These guys are nice, quick and thorough. They also have a loaner car they can give you if they need to keep your car for a bit. They are open on Saturdays and are very good at communicating the prices the parts and labor will cost. Highly recommend!

Kyle B.
Ford Econoline
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said this business is great and he would recommend them for service.

MALLORY D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/21/2020
Friendly, honest service
The passenger side automatic window on my car got stuck down and parts needed to be replaced. Astro was friendly and fast. They got my car in and fixed in 24 hours (a part needed to be brought in so that's why it was kept overnight). And during these times of COVID-19, everyone who helped me was wearing a mask, had sanitizing supplies available (wipes, hand sanitizer) and there was only one customer allowed in the lobby at a time. It was safe and clean. I've gone to Astro for several years and have always been pleased with their service!! I would and have recommended them.

Englewood, CO
Buick Encore
05/18/2020
Quick, trustworthy service
They diagnosed my engine troubles quickly & provided me with a fair & honest estimate.
The offer a free loaner car & completed repairs by the next day.
Brian & his team give great customer service!

Lexie B.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Lexie said the appointment was scheduled the vehicle got in on time for the oil change and the technicians did a good job.

JOAN H.

BRYAN O.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/04/2020
Great Service!
Astro always provides the best service all around. Would recommend!

MIKE M.
05/01/2020
Trustworthy work
These guys always do good, honest work. I have taken all my vehicles to them since coming to Denver more than 10 yrs ago. I won't go anywhere else for any service.

AMANDA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/30/2020
Walk in, friendly service
I called around and Astro was the first place that said I could come right over. The staff was friendly and professional and $62 total for an oil change seemed reasonable. Thanks!

EO
EVAN O.
Honda Element
04/29/2020
Always great service
These guys are always accommodating, reasonably priced, do excellent work and are conveniently located in the Baker neighborhood. A+++