MARIE B.
Mazda 626
09/25/2020
I RECCOMEND ASTROS
Astros is a good Auto Repair Service
I would recommend this business to anyone that needs knowledgeable technicians to service their vehicles. I am truly satisfied.

BR
BRYAN R.
Englewood, CO
INFINITI FX35
09/24/2020
Great shop!
Very knowledgeable and typically quick to get your repairs done.

TG
TOM G.
Ford Club Wagon
09/21/2020
Been using them for years Brian and Justin are the best

SL
Well priced

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
09/15/2020
They delivered the truck on time with all the work done correctly. That deserves an A rating.
I called and let Brian know I had a limited time to get my oil change done, with the addition with new windshield wipers. He got it all done on time, before my appointment.
You guys are heros.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Toyota Sequoia
09/09/2020
We have been taking our cars here for years and love the team at Astro. They are trustworthy and do great work.

VC
VERN C.
Pontiac G6
Reliable and trustworthy
I've taken my car there many many times. Hard to find trustworthy mechanics. Great place

JOYL W.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/05/2020
Very professional service and don't make you wait all day
Very professional and they don't make you wait all day

MICHAEL S.
Drives like new!
Took my car to Astro for the first time. I had an extensive amount of work done: tires, struts, rack, and water pump. It drives like when I first bought It. Friendly, knowledgeable employees, and it was ready early. I’ve found a new shop for all of my cars.

09/04/2020
excellent service
Fast, friendly, excellent service.

AUDREY M.
09/03/2020
Fast & affordable
Would definitely recommend.

Above & beyond
They did a great job with my car, the work was completed very quickly

JOE C.
09/01/2020
The staff is commuted to customer satisfaction. I drive across town to keep Astro as my auto repair shop.

BO
BETHANY O.
09/01/2020
Feels like Dad Said “You’re all Set”
A local place with a neighborhood vibe. Quality work. Great customer service. The fellas there make the place run with efficiency and leave you feeling like you’re putting your trust in the right hands. Just like You would feel with dear ol dad. A+. I’ve been a returning customer for over one year.