10/27/2020
No Masks - big problem
I only saw 1 employee wearing a mask. Including in my car. Big problem to not respect your clients during a pandemic. Likely will not return, which is unfortunate because I have not had a problem before this.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our top priority is our clients and employees safey during these time. We have policies in place for masks, sanitizing, and cleaning.  I will be sharing your feedback with the team and reminding them of our policies. Thank you

Max R.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Max said he got a part replaced on his vehicle and it broke within a year. He was disappointed that here was no warranty and frustrated he had to pay the full amount to replace the part that they were supposed to have fixed.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 10/06/2020

The part being referrenced in this review was replaced 22 months ago not within a year.  Our warranty is 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first.  Furthermore we offered to cover the cost of the part even though it's out of warranty if he would pay the labor.  He did not have the work done at this time.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/29/2019
Baker Auto Shop
I asked them to check the air filter and was dismissed by the mechanic. $$$ later, the diagnostic test "discovered" the air filter was an issue. This was the neighborhood auto shop we had hoped to consider home for our cars. Disappointed.

JILLIAN C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/16/2018
Quick and easy
Brian is the best. He always gets me in super quickly and provides great service. I really trust the whole team and feel great that this business is in my neighborhood.

Charles B.
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Charles said he thinks the business messed up his vehicle. They told him they chrome blasted an item and when he got his vehicle back, the check engine light came on immediately.

MARY B.
07/18/2016
Air Conditioning repair
The first 4 days after the air conditioning repair job, the air conditioner worked well. On the 5th day (today) it began to not really blow out cold air and the temp was in the 70's, after the rain. Not worth $530.

RK
ROB K.
Saab 900
11/03/2015
Lack of followup and minor damage done...
Although the job, a front end alignment, was completed and seems adequate, I was promised a follow up phone call that I never got, and would have told them during that call that they tore off one of the mounting tabs of the right side mid-mount mud flaps unique to SAAB. I had to remove it completely as to avoid it dragging. Again, the work paid for was done to satisfaction but the follow up and damage done, albeit minor, was dissapointing to say the least.

AMANDA S.
Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2015
They took advantage of an emergent situation and grossly overcharged me.
I took my vehicle back a second time for diagnostics after an overpriced alternator fix. They advised me that I was fine to leave and the same day had issues on the highway. After taking the vehicle to a reliable and fair mechanic I discovered there is much more wrong with my vehicle and it is unsafe to drive. I hope the owner and mechanics at ASTRO wouldn't advise their own family and friends to drive am unsafe vehicle like they did with me. If you are a single girl, beware they will take advantage of you unless you know cars. Skip these guys and go with someone you can trust.

MELISSA S.
Kia Rondo
08/18/2015
a bit disappointing!
I was not told my car would be locked in garage if not picked up by 5. I was unable to access my vehicle for the weekend and had to cancel my trip. Astro did call but it was missed. I was not told this when car was dropped off at the facility.

GA
Geri A.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Geri said the girl at the front counter of this business acted like she was bothering her. She would not recommend them because they are a little pricey.

AR
ANDREA R.
Infiniti QX4
04/29/2014
Diagnosis correct but added on items not needed.
They seemed to diagnosis my car correctly but I am not going back for my repair because they also said I needed struts replaced and that my tires were cupped. Had second check, they are not cupped. Once I get one dishonest comment, can't give any business as the trust is lost.

CP
Chris P.
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Chris said he went in for estimates on two occasions and each time they were really high priced. He had the work done for about one fourth of their quote. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Craig S.
Subaru Impreza
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Craig said during the initial but unrelated repair, the business damaged the steering pump and his vehicle would not steer. He had to fight with them to replace it. They eventually tried to make it right and replaced the pump, charging him for the labor only. They also cleaned his vehicle. He would not recommend the business for reasons already stated.

Theo B.
Colorado
Chevrolet Astro
06/07/2013 Category: Service
Theo said the service was excellent, but the price was high. He said he compared the cost with things online and he feels he was taken advantage of. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Jordan L.
Littleton, CO
Buick Regal
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Jordan said the business told her they fixed the problem with her vehicle, but the service engine light is still on and she plans to call the business to make an appointment to have the issue resolved. She said she would not recommend the business to others because she felt the business overcharged by $150.