Bryan S.
Englewood, TN
Chevrolet Venture
01/14/2017 Category: Service
Bryan said they did a great job.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/17/2017

Thank you for your business. If we can ever help  you in any other way give us a call.

SD
Shirley D.
Niota, TN
01/12/2017
They know cars
I have always been satisfied with Athens Auto Logic. They seem to know cars. I have taken my car there several times over the past few years. I would recommend them if you need your car worked on or maintained.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/17/2017

Thank you Shirley we appreciate your loyal business!

Jim C.
Etowah, TN
Jaguar XJ8
01/11/2017
1st Time Customer
Excellent service & communication. Astute in European manufacturers. Highly recommend!

AR
Alisha or Dana R.
BMW 328i
01/11/2017
Athens Auto Logic took great care of my car and I'm pleased with results. I'd definitely recommend their service!
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled to hear you were happy with our services!

WC
Wes C.
01/02/2017
very friendly -- honest
already have referred someone to get repairs done there -- they were also satisfied
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/17/2017

We appreciate your business Wes & thank you for referrals. Word of mouth is the best advertising for us!

RD
Rebecca D.
Englewood, TN
Dodge Durango
12/29/2016
Awesome Service
My car was completely empty of coolant, turns out I had a blown headgasket. Rather inconvenient timing since I was planning on moving across the country a few days later. The folks at this shop worked really hard (even on the weekend) to get my car fixed. With the estimated quote right on the nose, the quick as they can, and the wonderful work, I was able to get back to Washington State from TN. Thank you!
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/12/2017

We are so glad to hear you made it to your destination. Thank you for your business!

Scott M.
Dodge Caravan
12/29/2016
Very professional
Giving the estimate of cost. Checking the vehicle. It turned out to be totatally different than I had thought. Called before replacing battery which the check showed it was bad.

SG
Scott G.
Riceville, TN
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Scott said this business gives him really good service.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/18/2017

We thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to serve you!

Stefanie B.
Subaru Impreza
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Stefanie said they're quick.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Stefanie. We know it can be a pain getting your car worked on. We try to be as efficient as possible.

Mike D.
Niota, TN
Lexus ES 300
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Mike said the employees do a good job.

Michael S.
Decatur, TN
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Michael said the business always performs great service. They're always nice and knowledgeable.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/12/2017

We are grateful for your business Mr. Sherman! Thank you!

ZP
Zach P.
Tennessee
BMW 328i
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Zach said it was a seamless and easy transaction.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/12/2017

We thank you for your business Zach. We are glad to hear everything was easy on your end. Often times customers dread tire purchases. We are glad we were able to ease some of the stress!

KF
Kay F.
Dodge Durango
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Kay said they were very nice and efficient. They kept her informed as the service took place.

John H.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
John said this business is honest and he was satisfied with the work.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you John. We pride ourselves on doing honest work!

David L.
Dodge Dakota
12/20/2016 Category: Service
David said his overall experience was perfect, as always.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/17/2017

Thank you for your loyal business! We appreciate it!