Stacy W.
Niota, TN
04/14/2020
Great service, and trusted work.
Over the years, I’ve had multiple cars that I’ve brought to Autologic for repairs of various degrees. They have always been professional, and have taken well care of our vehicles. The repairs have been done in a reasonable amount of time and the costs have been fair based on the repairs made. They have always informed first of the repairs needed to ensure that there are no hidden costs on the day of pickup. Thanks to Autologic and their team!

Decatur, TN
04/14/2020
Purchased tires for my husbands truck.
They were very professional and economical for the product given.

VW
Vic W.
Lexus ES 300
04/03/2020
A+ service
Called Alan with a dead battery. Even though it was quitting time on a Friday he hung around and exchanged the battery for me. It allowed my wife and I to enjoy her classic convertible over the upcoming weekend.

John M.
03/29/2020
2000 Dodge Ram Pickup
Athens Auto Logic once again did a great job rebuilding the front end of my 4-wheel drive Dodge Ram pickup at about 200,000 miles. Brake fluid had leaked out. New brake calipers, hoses, fluid. Front differential rebuilt, axles replaced. Ball joints replaced. New starter. Athens Auto Logic replaced the V-8 engine a few years ago. I like this older truck because it doesn't need satellite communication to get me to work and back and it doesn't try to drive itself. Athens Auto Logic never lets me down with any vehicle repair. They repair newer and older models, domestic and imports. I recommend Athens Auto Logic for any automobile or truck repair.

03/23/2020
Great
Great

Connie M.
03/13/2020
Nice people
Great place to take your vehicle honest and don't take advantage of you only place I go great job thank you connie

James K.
Ten Mile, TN
03/11/2020 Category: Service
James said that he was well satisfied with the service.

BD
Blake D.
Athens, TN
03/09/2020
Excellent service and very professional work
They were able to diagnose the problem quick and was able to give me an estimated time and what the price would come out to be. They know exactly what they are doing and I will be returning when I need another service for one of my vehicles.

ES
Ezekiel S.
Calhoun, TN
03/06/2020
Extremely knowledgeable about diagnosis
Very patient on paying my bill and a place that can be trusted for integrity

Jim F.
Athens, TN
Toyota Pickup
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the staff does the work but the business is too expensive. He would not recommend this business because of the cost.

Michael L.
02/20/2020
Awesome
Very knowledgeable staff very friendly environment felt very safe leaving our vehicles here

TE
Tom E.
Etowah, TN
Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/19/2020
Honest Christian business of high integrity.
Allen is a very honest businessman! He has always treated us with respect!! He has saved us so much money by us being able to go to him than the dealership!! He is very knowledgeable in his work!! We praise the Lord that we have a reliable mechanic that we can take our vehicles to!! Thank you Allen!! God bless you!!

WW
William W.
Englewood, TN
02/19/2020
Always fixes the problems timely
Always fixes the problems in a timely manner always tells you what he has done to correct the problem

EM
Erich M.
Delano, TN
02/19/2020
Always honest, thorough, and great to deal with.
I’ve taken my Honda to Athens Auto Logic for years. It’s a bit of a longer drive, but we’ll worth it. Allen’s always been fair and honest and they do great work. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Benton, TN
Lincoln MKZ
02/14/2020
Friendly and helpful
Very friendly and helpful.