John M.
Riceville, TN
BMW Z3
06/29/2017
These guys can fix any make of car, new or old, foreign or domestic.
My 2000 BMW Z3 roadster had a check engine light. Athens Auto Logic found a faulty cam shaft sensor and gas tank vapor fault. The car is now running great. Then, my old 2000 Dodge Ram truck has had multiple problems, but Athens Auto Logic always figures out the problem and fixes it. I tend to drive an odd collection of old, used cars, but Athens Auto Logic keeps them running.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you John for your business! We are happy to meet all your needs and keep your cars on the road!

BR
Bruce R.
Tellico Plains, TN
Chevrolet Cruze
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Emma. She said she has been a customer of this business for a long time, but their prices are starting to go up. She will shop around for tires next time.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 06/29/2017

Hi Emma, I hate to hear that you feel our prices are rising. Unfortunately twice already this year we have received notification from our distributors that ALL tire prices will be rising due to the cost of manufcaturing. We think thats a bummer as well but something that we cannot help. Please let us know if you have anymore issues. Thank you for your business!

Chuck H.
Chrysler Sebring
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Chuck said this business did what they said they were going to do, and got it out on time. He did not have any problems with it , and he did not have to take it back.

Don C.
Nissan Murano
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Don said this business was friendly, he didn't have to wait long and they were very cordial.

LH
Linda H.
Ford Thunderbird
06/21/2017
I trust no one else with my car!
Auto Logic has worked on my much-loved Thunderbird for years now. They are honest, take time to explain the problem, and I know it is fixed right. One less stresser in life to know your car is in good hands! Thank you!
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you so much! We are thankful for your trust in us & that we can meet your needs across generations!

Tracy B.
Nissan Rogue
06/19/2017
Oil change and tire rotation special for $29.99
My appt was at 1 oclock I will finished in less than an hour, friendly staff , and great price on oil change and tire rotation. Would definitely recommend
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you so much Tracy! We look forward to seving you in the future!

LR
Larry R.
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the business was prompt and they gave him a good diagnosis.

Robbie S.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Robbie said this business was quick, they fixed everything and did a really good job.

FM
Felicia M.
Mazda 6
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Felicia said the business provides good and quick service.

WA
Wesley A.
Decatur, TN
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Wesley said he likes this facility's professionalism and the staff members. He stated he felt the service was fairly priced and they were very helpful.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you Wesley! We are glad we were able to get you back on the road in a air conditioned truck this time! Let us know if we can serve you in the future!

Chris W.
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was very happy with the business, they were able to get his vehicle in and out quickly. They were very nice. They took good care of him, the customer service was good, and he will go back again.

Chris H.
Englewood, TN
Chrysler Town
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was a little bothered that this business could not find the air conditioning leak.

HS
Hunter S.
Niota, TN
05/24/2017
Excellent services. They got me in & out in a very timely fashion. Will continue to use in the future.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for your business!

GN
Gary N.
Tellico Plains, TN
Chevrolet HHR
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business was not able to repair his vehicle.

PW
Paul W.
Etowah, TN
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Annemarie. She said this business was great. They had reasonable pricing and they were honest.

Raymond H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Raymond said they are good and courteous.

Jennifer T.
Niota, TN
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said they had everything taken care of within 5 minutes. There were no problems.

Brandy M.
Delano, TN
05/18/2017
Staff are very nice and helpful but ......
I had brakes put on my Tahoe and they were great , they called to tell me I needed rotors as well so they put them on too. Only problem was they didn't notice that my hub assembly need replaced on the drivers side . I went on a 10 hour trip and 5 hours into my trip I thought my wheel was gonna fall off so I stopped at a garage in statesville, NC and they replaced my hub assembly!!! The mechanic there told me that the people that put my brakes and rotors on should have noticed it . But thanks to the good Lord my wheel didn't break off while driving because i might not have been alive to write this review !!

Jerry M.
Delano, TN
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said his experience with this business was good. They got what he wanted done. They got him in and out, quickly. The personnel were friendly.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you so much for your business Jerry! We are glad to hear you were satisfied!

Dustin H.
Englewood, TN
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said the business provided a good experience. They fixed what was wrong, but the check engine light recently came back on. The staff was friendly.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you Dustin. We had made you aware of other issues within your van but you chose not to address them. If at anytime you would like for us to take care of those for you please give us a call!