Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.4594592/5Overall Rating 4.4594592/5Overall Rating 4.4594592/5Overall Rating 4.4594592/5rating 4.4594592
Overall Rating 2.1783758/5Overall Rating 2.1783758/5rating 2.1783758rating 2.1783758rating 2.1783758

John M.
West Islip, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/21/2019 Category: Service
good service and price is good
good servise
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

Lindenhurst, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I have never had a problem at Hyundai Service. Everyone is courteous and professional. You are in and out in a timely fashion. I would recommend your services to friends and family.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

SL
Shirley L.
Center Moriches, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
It's great because you are treated like you are family
The service department provides a great atmosphere. There is a play room for the children, you can have tea, coffee, cookies and bagels. The waiting room is cozy and you can get your nails done. Your advisor keep you up to date on the status of your car.everyone is friendly and very professional at there job. Come on down to Atlantic Haundai to get your vehicle service
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Awesome review! Thank you for the many compliments stated, Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your service.

CG
Cheryl G.
Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Alyssa G. along with Mr. Tim Timbull are warm, welcoming, friendly, personal and so professional that you feel like family. The service on my car is always of excellent and efficient quality. That's what keeps me coming back.
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Cheryl its always a pleasure to see you and service your Veracruz!! I'll see you next time!

Ralph S.
Deer Park, NY
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything went well they were quick and clean
ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Jeffrey K.
Lindenhurst, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Review from June 8th
Robert Domino service advisor is a true professional in every way . He has totally changed my opinion that I have had about dealers. I can not say enough good things about him .
ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

THANK YOU JEFF , REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS AS ALWAYS

Myrtelina R.
Levittown, NY
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good as gold
Higly professional ,efficient and friendly as usal . I will continue to use their services and send my family and friends.
ERIK S. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the positive feed back it means alot! We are look forward to taking care of you in the futre

Joseph G.
North Massapequa, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
They did a great job. Friendly and helpful. Definitely will go back and highly recommend service dept. to others.
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! Come see me again fir anything you need for your Hyundai!!!

CP
Charles P.
Bohemia, NY
05/28/2019 Category: Service
great experience
gotta give ERIC my service advisor for great service and hassle free service
ERIK S. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

My man! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and ill see you in soon! Thanks again

James D.
New York, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Agent Manner
I am always pleased with the manner in which the service agents attend to my concerns.
ERIK S. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the feed back it is much appreciated. I look forward to working with you in the future

Ronald S.
East Moriches, NY
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone prompt courteous helpful and knowledegable.
Best service and people.
ERIK S. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks for the feedback! It means alot and I look forward to helping you next time.

AD
Anthony D.
Islip Terrace, NY
05/20/2019 Category: Service
John Grosso- Service Advisor
Just like to thank my service advisor for his kindness and professionalism that he displays each and every time that I’m at the dealership.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Anthony,

Thank you so much for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai service is so glad to know that John provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with the 5 Star experience. Keep working with John for your future service needs

Chantal W.
Wyandanch, NY
05/11/2019 Category: Service
The service
My car was returned in a worse condition than given to the dealer. I am disappointed in the level of service provided and the insufficient and inaccurate diagnosis of my vehicle was despicable!
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Chantal,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We apologize about the inconvenience. We are looking into your repair order and will contact you soon

KC
Kenneth C.
East Islip, NY
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Car looked great.
We brought the car in for an oil change and detailing. The car looked better than new when we picked it up.
It’s a shame that it rained the next three days.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Kenneth,

thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai service is so glad to know that Jonathan provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business. Please continue to work with Jonathan for your future service needs.

SL
Shirley L.
Center Moriches, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Excellent Excellent Excellent!!! The service was great. The car was brought in for maintenance work and to service recall. The car had to stay because the part was in demand. Everytime I called about car I was given the highest professional answers to any questions that I had. I am glad to be with courteus and professional people at Houndau
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

AD
Anthony D.
Islip Terrace, NY
04/29/2019 Category: Service
customer service- John Grosso- FIVE STARS
What makes me keep coming back is my customer advisor John Grosso. He treats me with the utmost respect and kindness. He will never try to sell something that is not needed very honest. He's very knowledgeable about my vehicle. He knows my car from top to bottom. This dealership needs more people like John.
JOHN J G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

LC
Lorena C.
Astoria, NY
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisors
The service department at Atlantic Hyundai is the best. John Grosso the Service is fantastic. All of the Service advisors are great but John is the reason I continue going to have my car serviced there. He know what I want and always gives me satisfaction of the work done. He is one of a kind. Atlantic Hyundai stands behind its cars.
JOHN J G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Ruth W.
Ridge, NY
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Always efficient & extremely courteous service
Efficient courteous service. They always go the extra mile! Thank you
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Ruth,

Thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that Erik and our team provided you with great customer service. We hope to continue to provide you with the 5 star experience. Please continue to work with Erik for your future service needs

CP
Charles P.
Bohemia, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
great service
quick reliable service
ERIK S. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the feedback Charles. Look forward to seeing you on the next visit!

Massapequa, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Rich was great, he promised my car would be ready in 1 hour and it was.
Car service was completed as promised. The only problem is that before I brought it in when I turned off the ignition I used to hear chimes letting me know that the engine was off. If someone could contact me and tell me how to reset this feature I’d appreciate it.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Mr. Curcio,

Thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai service is so glad to know that Rich provided you with great customer service. Please continue to work with him for your future service needs