Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.4505486/5Overall Rating 4.4505486/5Overall Rating 4.4505486/5Overall Rating 4.4505486/5rating 4.4505486
Overall Rating 2.1758237/5Overall Rating 2.1758237/5rating 2.1758237rating 2.1758237rating 2.1758237

FE
Floros E.
Fresh Meadows, NY
03/03/2019 Category: Service
A1 service and customer service
Atlantic Hyundai service department is professional, thorough and accommodating. Rich Maggio is wonderful. He makes things happen. Best service center ever.
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you as always. -Rich Maggio

ID
Ian D.
Brentwood, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai santa fe
Went into the dealer service department to repair faulty seat base the service advisors are very friendly and understanding Rich Maggio great guy thanks
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

Bronx, NY
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding!
I want to thank Rod Domino and the rest of the service team at Atlantic Hyundai for their excellent service. I was impressed with The service technician, Andre, for giving me clear and knowledgeable information on the situation with my car. Thanks again!
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Lusaka,

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business. Please continue to work with Robert for your future service needs.

ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

THANK YOU LUSAKA!!!

Maura L.
Bethpage, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service every time
I just had my remote starter installed in my new Kona (btw if you're looking to buy go to Lloyd Vernon he's the BEST) and the service department was extremely pleasant and I was in and out after I enjoyed my complimentary manicure, bagels and coffee. Thank you Tim from service for making it a great experience I'm looking forward to my next service appointment. I highly recommend Hyundai service department!
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Maura,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience during your service visit. The Atlantic Hyundai Service Team greatly appreciates your review. Please continue to work with Erik Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

Commack, NY
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff, fast service and nice amenities.
A pleasant time if you must wait there.
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! Come see me for anything you need here in Hyundai service!

Laura B.
Deer Park, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/28/2019 Category: Service
My service appointment for an oil change was timely done and everybody was very courteous
JOHN J G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for a great review.

David C.
Islip, NY
01/26/2019
Overall rating
I've had my Genesis R Spec since 2014 and the crew here have done an amazing job. Tim the service manager and Rich M. my order writer never let me down. Prompt service listen to my concerns always take action on them. They provide whatever i need from recommended things to loaner cars.

They. Are. The. Best. And i would recommend this service location enthusiastically to any Hyundai customer.

Thank you guys for making a chore a pleasure. I look forward to working with you again and again.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

David,

Thank you so much for the kind words! The Atlantic Hyundai Service team greatly appreciates your business. Please continue to work with Rich Maggio for all of your future service needs.

CG
Cheryl G.
Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl G.
My hat goes off to Alyssa Gratani!!! What an OUTSTANDING Representative you have on your Hyundai team. Thank you sooo very much for all your professional help and warm, friendly manner. What an asset you are !!!
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much Cheryl!!! I'm here for anything you need here at Hyundai!!

FF
Frederick F.
East Northport, NY
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
Rich Maggio, service consultant, is top shelf.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and was happy to hear that Rich was able to give you the 5 star service that you deserve. Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Short, simple & acknowledged. Fred thank you for the review. -Rich Maggio

KT
Kimberly T.
Hollis, NY
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Services and Lovely and friendly waiting room
The customer service was EXCELLENT. I explained to Jonathan that I had to be out within 3 hours because I had a very important meeting to attend. He met with his manager and they let me use a loaner car so that I can arrive to my meeting early. He explained to me in detail the type of service my car required and the total amount before I left. I attended my meeting with a clear head and was able to close the deal.

Thank you Jonathan and Atlantic Hyundai Service Center.

Kim Tilghman
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and was very happy to hear that Jonathan and the entire Hyundai staff was able to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Jonathan Roque for all of your future service needs.

KG
Kalliope G.
Port Jefferson, NY
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and nice and friendly stuff straight through
JOHN J G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A GREAT REVIEW!!

West Babylon, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
I've purchased 5 Elantras over the years, all from Atlantic Hyundai.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve for being a loyal customer.  Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

R C.
West Islip, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
John Grosso always provides me with great service!
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. In the future we look forward to taking great care of your vehicle at Atlantic Hyundai.

Joann K.
Lindenhurst, NY
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car care service
My experience with the service department was amazing. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They were totally accommodating to my schedule. They went over and beyond to take care of my car needs. The only place I will ever bring my car for service
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent service appointment. We believe that all of our customers deserves five star service and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future at Atlantic Hyundai.

FD
Frances D.
Shirley, NY
01/07/2019
Repeat customer
You need to have a lot of time to make a deal here. However, it will be time well spent. Have a cup of coffee and relax. There is no rushing you out. Our salesman Franswa, was so pleasant and made us very comfortable.Feels like we made a new friend. Manager Chris went way beyond to make us happy with a good deal. He even drove the car into the showroom so we could see the color in good light. We bought the 2019 Limited Santa Fe and couldn't be happier with our deal. Thank you Franswa, Chris and also Jason. Time well spent with you all.

Bronx, NY
01/06/2019 Category: Service
The service department at Atlantic Hyundai is top notch. Rob Domino, John Grasso and the rest of the team are very professional and knowledgeable. I have a great experience every time I visit there.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you so much for youe feedback! Atlantic Hyundai Service appreciates your business, please continue to work with Robert Domino for all of your future service needs.

ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

HG
Herveriel G.
Hempstead, NY
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Very good.
Alyssa Grittani was on top of things.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

SK
Steven K.
Lindenhurst, NY
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Took 2 hours and 15 minutes for a simple oil change with an appointment
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Steven, Atlantic Hyundai would like to apologize for the long wait time during your recent service visit. We offer many different options to minimize our customers wait times our BDC will follow up to make sure that the next visit is handled correctly.

Central Islip, NY
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Gets the job done and is pretty affordable too
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

FH
florence h.
Massapequa, NY
12/27/2018
Terrible service department
I took my Sonata in for a software recall. I had an appointment and was told it would take 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Over 3 hours later, they tried to talk me into getting additional work done on my car (brakes, tire rotation). I told them no, just take care of the recall. They said my car would be ready in 5 minutes. 40 minutes later, they told me they misplaced my keys then found them. This is not the first time I have gone in for a "free" service only to have them try to talk me into additional, unnecessary work. Last time, I was told verbally that if I didn't have about $700 of work done, it might void my warranty so I had the work done. My mechanic told me that the work they said I needed was totally unnecessary and ridiculous. I complained to the DMV but they couldn't do anything because I didn't have what they said about the warranty in writing. This is the 3rd Hyundai I have bought from this dealership, but I don't think I'll ever buy there again! Be careful of the service department. I sat in the waiting room long enough to hear them seem to try to talk everyone into repairs that may or may not be necessary!
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Florence,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Atlantic Hyundai service apologizes about the amount of time it took to service your vehicle, we offer shuttle services for customers if they drop their vehicle. For your next visit we will provide you with a courtesy vehicle. Thank You