Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4508631/5Overall Rating 4.4508631/5Overall Rating 4.4508631/5Overall Rating 4.4508631/5rating 4.4508631
Overall Rating 2.1802281/5Overall Rating 2.1802281/5rating 2.1802281rating 2.1802281rating 2.1802281

CG
Cheryl G.
Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl G.
Alyssa GRITTANI is GREAT!!! She keeps you informed and updates you about your car while you are waiting. She is friendly and caring. She is an asset to Hyundai!!!.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear Alyssa took great care of you and your vehicle. At Atlantic Hyundai we strive to provide five star service. In the future we look forward to taking care of your vehicle again.

RF
Rachelle F.
Centereach, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
The service dept was clean and organized. I was there less then an hour after work. I like that they have late work night hrs instaed of going on a saturday!
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

Ann F.
Central Islip, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/06/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
John Grosso and service department always take good care of us. I know can always depend on them to do what I request and advise if anything else is needed.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you to see you experienced the five star service you deserve. In the future please come back to visit if you ever need your vehicle service.

SG
Stanley G.
Ridge, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Hyundai Service is always EXCEELLENT
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business, it is our goal to provide our customers with five star service.we look forward to working with you in the future at Altantic Hyundai.

PS

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

East Islip, NY
10/20/2018 Category: Service
WORST SERVICE CALL EXPERIENCE EVER
Got a call on a recall of the airbag. assumed it was the one in the steering wheel. picked up the car and found the entire glovebox emptied on the floor. the cabin filter was also on the floor along with the plastic clips holding the glovebox closed. the paperwork showed a walk around inspection was done a checklist was to be attached but it wos'nt. I called as recommended if not satisfied with service but got the machine . asked for callback but got none. worst service call i ever got.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Matt,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Atlantic Hyundai Service appeciates your business, please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

James D.
West Babylon, NY
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Rich always does a great job for me whenever I have a problem with my car, which is not often due to the Elantra being a terrific car, and makes sure that everything is working well.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

EC
Elisa C.
Mastic, NY
10/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent sevive.great staff
Will go back for sevice.great sevive.great suv.my Tucson is,awsome
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

ED
Edward D.
Port Washington, NY
Car Repairs
John Grisso is the best! He handled my car’s repair issues in a very professional manner.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank your such great feedback! We strive to provide our customers with five star service. We are glad to see your experience went well and look forward to working with you for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

Bronx, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Atllantic Hyundai service center is the best. The staff is great. They are very informative. Thank you Rob Domino!
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for such kind feedback. We strive to provide our customers with the five star service they deserve. In the future we look for to servicing your vehicle for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

TG
Thomas G.
West Islip, NY
2017 Hyundai Azera
Paint repair
I’ve been a customer since 2007 I have bought 5 vehicle from this dealership and recommended other over the past - I’ve had small issues in the past but they were always rectify recently there was an issue with the paint I had to leave the car here for four days but I was given a loaner thanks to Tim the service manger and Matt the body manger the car came out great they both stayed in touch with me with the progress on the repair -at the end the car was given back looking like new I was really happy due to Tim and Matt please past this review on to YOUR BOSS great job I appreciate what you both have done
For me 👍👍👍👍👍
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent service appointment. Please feel free to come back to Atlantic Hyundai in the future for all your service needs.

James D.
West Babylon, NY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
I have purchased five Hyundai over the years, all from Atlantic Hyundai. I have never been disappointed with the service provided to my vehicle. Rich Maggio does a terrific job informing me of any extra work that may be necessary. The wait is short but the lounge helps pass the time. Overall, the cost is reasonable and the work great.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

James,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad we are able to provide great service to you  and your vehicle over the years. Atlantic Hyundai Service appreciates your business, please continue to work with Rich Maggio for all of your future service needs.

Mark B.
Islandia, NY
09/29/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a routine oil change and complimentary detail and i was impressed. My car came out looking immaculate!!! Two thumbs up for the service provided.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Atlanric Hyundai service appreciates your business, please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

Alfred F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
OIL SERVICE
Another welcoming service by the staff of Atlantic Hyundai. You guys make so easy and I'm thankful to had a service department that cares like you. Special shout out to John Grasso, your the BEST.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Alfred,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so glad to know that John Grosso and our service team provided you with great customer service. Please continue to work with John for your future service needs

Deomatie S.
Lindenhurst, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
the efficient service
great people
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to providing you with quality customer service for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

TK
Thomas K.
Oakdale, NY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Recall notice/oil change/NYS inspection
All above work was done exceptional well. I do all the service at this dealer with all my Hyundai vehicles. Dealing with Rick at service desk is very pleasurable.
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

TF
Thomas F.
Central Islip, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast & efficient
The service was fine in a half hour less than estimated
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize your service experience was not one that you’d hoped it to be. I will be reaching out today by phone to speak on ways we can improve. We strive to provide a certain level of service and hope to reconcile the situation.

ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving us a second chance. We appreciate your feedback

SL
Stan L.
Smithtown, NY
08/31/2018
Great Place To Buy A Car!!!
Had a great experience buying my 2018 Tucson a few weeks ago. I knew what I wanted and both Sandy, the salesperson and Chris Pompeo, the sales manager made sure to give me everything I needed in order to make the sale. This is my 4th car from Atlantic over the years and my family's 7th. With people like Sandy and Chris, there will be many more to come.

AJ
Anthony J.
Brooklyn, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I wish I went to this location to buy my car I purchased at Plaza Huyndai and it's been all down hill from there, my most recent disappointment was with a screeching sound that kept coming from my front wheel I brought it to plaza and they made me change brakes rotors cost over $400 and the problem still wasnt fixed. Finally a friend recommend atlantic huyndai and even though the drive was over an hour away it was well worth it. After one visit they found the problem and made a plan to have it fixed. I haven't gone back as yet but I'm happy they were able to put my mind at ease and will be working to get my problem resolved.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Anthony, thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were recommend and not disappointed by our service shop. We strive to provide the best customer service from start to finish. We look forward to seeing you in September to help you further!

Alfred F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Rides like it was new... Had Pulsing Brakes
Had pulsing brakes...Saw John Grasso and he said he'll have rotors checked. The rotors were warped and my rear brakes were low, so we replaced the rear brakes and resurfaced the rotors front and rear and now my car rides like it was brand new. Thank You service dept. especially John Grasso for his care and understanding of my issue.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.