4.5

West Babylon, NY
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Good reliable service
Employees are polite, thorough and courteous.

Janet F.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Service on 2020 Hyundai Kona
I was glad that I could get an appt. so quickly. The car was returned to me clean. I was impressed with the service.

Bohemia, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/08/2021 Category: Service
service
service was quick check in quick return of my car people were friendly
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic hyundai is so glad to know that John provided you with 5 star service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide you with 5 star service.

Massapequa, NY
04/06/2021 Category: Service
I always have a great service experience
I have been taking my 2011 Sonta back to the dealer since I bought it 10 years ago. And I have had a great experience with all the service advisors at the Atlantic Hyundai service. They very helpful and knowledgeable.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

Cristina M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Good service.
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Gina Marie Buttafuoco for all of your future service needs.

NF
Nathalie F.
Farmingdale, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021 Category: Service
The place is always clean, everyone is always friendly and very professional
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

KC
Kelly C.
Kelly’s Tucson
Very clean everyone was extremely manorable & my car was done before promised time
VV
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Erick Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

AR
Arnold R.
Amityville, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Was Seamless
This is a great business
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Mr, Rice thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your service experience with John Grosso. Please continue to work with John for all of your future service needs.

FS
Fernando S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2021 Category: Service
No explanation of service on the car
AL
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Fernando,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, I apologize about the inconvenience. I will be contacting you regarding your recent visit.

Bohemia, NY
04/03/2021 Category: Service
good service all work done right
good service -work done correctly the first time courteous staff
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

NA
Nancy A.
Seaford, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Took my 2 daughter’s Elantras to get service I was very happy with the service and Gina B. and John were very helpful and friendly, that’s why we keep coming back. Thank you guys!!!
VV
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Joseph P.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
The service was done in timely manner. All personel were friendly and car returned washed and shiney
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Stephen H.
Islip, NY
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Don’t
We’re interested in servicing my Whole vehicle.
Disregarded my transmission complaints for 3 Years! Finally fixed after 4 prior visits.
Disregarded the Open Recall while they had the vehicle for 4 days
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Our service department apologizes about the inconvenience we have caused. We will be speaking with you regarding this visit

Judy S.
Babylon, NY
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Erica followed up truly concerned with my last visit. After reviewing the circumstances she offered very acceptable reolutions moving forward . She was professional and tried hard to retain my confidence moving forward.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Recent visit
I left with my tires inflated to 60!! I was told I would have to wait to have it looked at. After an 860.00 repair I kept calling until I was told I could bring it right back.,I’m very concerned about safety and attention to detail
AL
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with John. We apologize about the inconvenience. Thank you for being patient with us and understanding

PE
Paul E.
Bellerose, NY
03/30/2021
2nd Impressions Are Important, too!
I brought my 2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV into Atlantic for its 10k-mile maintenance. Really nothing more than tire rotation and checking the cabin air filters since EVs have no pesky oil changes or transmission fluids to check/change or any other such nonsense with a traditional gas-powered car!

I could've gone anywhere to get tires rotated. (Heck, maybe even have done it myself if I wanted to mess with multiple jacks, lug nuts and a tire iron.) But I wanted to give Atlantic another try—especially since I had a service voucher/free loaner car as a make-up for a previous service call (broken side mirror covered under warranty) that took more than a few visits to completely fix properly.

Anyway, I had to leave my car there overnight for the complementary detailing. But that was ok, since they gave me a loaner Elantra. (Not my kinda car, BTW. 😐)

When I picked up my car the next day, it was like a totally brand new car! The exterior was cleaned and polished to a mirror perfection--even getting out a white scuff mark on the rear bumper when I came too close to and rubbed against a white PVC fence!

The interior was immaculate too! (Even though I didn't have time to clear the seat back pockets and open storage area in the front floorboard, everything was nearly bagged and placed in my trunk--which was also nicely detailed.)

Pick-up and drop-off couldn't have been easier.

Staff is professional, courteous and SUPER friendly.

It felt like I was driving off their lot with a brand new car--just like over a year ago!

I'd definitely recommended them for servicing my Hyundai EV! (The only thing is it's a shame that my home is over 30-miles away from Atlantic Hyundai, so it is QUITE the drive just to bring in my car for such VERY MINIMAL routine servicing! 🙁)
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ATLANTIC HYUNDAI TO PROVIDE YOU WITH 5 STAR SERVICE.