4.5

North Babylon, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2020 Category: Service
inspection and ac repair
service was completed in a timely fashion. service rep Rich Maggio was very courteous and professional. this dealership has come along way from 10 years ago in a positive way.
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to provide you with 5  star service the next time you come on.

LC
Laurna C.
Baldwin, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful experience!!
I was very pleased during my recent visit with their professionalism in Dealing with the Corona virus updates and protections in place and practicing . The job was done quickly I was in and out in an hour and the gentlemen taking care of me and my car were very polite and courteous . Be assured I will gave my car serviced here always for service like this!! Thank you
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

NV
Natalie V.
Bay Shore, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism from beginning to end
As soon as you drive through Service you get greeted with professionalism. Then you speak to your personal Service Manager Erik Sanchez what a Smile. It lifts your spirit especially if you had a rough day. Erik has the best business etiquette. I go over what service I need and he explains anything I need to understand.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 07/04/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Erick Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

LR
Leonard R.
Massapequa Park, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
This is my 5th Hyundai. Service department has always been excellent. Highly recommend this dealership
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Leonard,

Thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that John provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5 - star service!

Manorville, NY
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Only poor rating due to the time we’re in now!
During COVID issues there’s a lot to be misinterpreted but my experience was acceptable for what’s been going on
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I will be contacting you regarding your recent visit

Wyandanch, NY
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer Care
I am over all satisfied with the Customer Care that I received at Atlantic Hyundai. They are very attentive to the needs of the customers, any questions and concerns are answered promptly. They make sure that your vehicle is being care for properly. I would recommend this place to anyone, great job!!!

06/25/2020 Category: Service
N/A
MEDICORE
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize about the inconvenience that our service department has caused you. I will be giving you a call regarding your recent visit with us

CR
Christopher R.
Massapequa Park, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks for a great Service Manager Tim Trumbull and also John Grosso
The two individuals mentioned are 10 star great representatives for your facility! Cannot expresses enough kudos for two individuals who both are outstanding in knowledge as well as customer service and support!
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, WE HOPE TO KEEP PROVIDING YOU WITH 5 STAR SERVICE.

Commack, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
Experience
Would have liked the car cleaned
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback.  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Jonathan Roque for all of your future service needs.

Jeffrey K.

William D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Bill Dement
Service department was very good under the condition we are living in now . I was very satisfied with the service I received , Thank you
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

William,
thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that John provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5 star service !

Michael M.
West Babylon, NY
06/20/2020
Franswa Went Above and Beyond!
I must say... since we walked into appointment, we were assigned to Salesperson Franswa Ligon. Very efficient, honest, and most of all caring person. I am the proud lease owner of a 2020 Sonata! 2 weeks of awesome driving and just recently needed an updated window sticker for car insurance, reached out to Franswa and bam he got me what I needed. Thank you Franswa 🙏🏻👏🏻
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/21/2020

Thank you for the great feedback!! We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5 - star service

Denise S.
Commack, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional clean
Always great service very professional
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Erick Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

LD
Larry D.
East Patchogue, NY
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Atlantic Hyundai W Islip, NY
Even under the current pandemic , service as always was excellent. Rich was very cordial and kept us updated on the progress of our service.
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

FT
Franklin T.
Bayville, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Repair Front Seat
Excellent in repairing the front seat and excellent customer service.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/14/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

AF
Alfred F.
Copiague, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service dept.
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced at Atlantic. Friendly service people and job always done right.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Robert Domino for all of your future service needs.