4.5

William D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2021 Category: Service
The service writer handle all my requests
very professional, can’t say enough about
that young lady . She gets a ATTA. Girl from
me
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Gina Marie  for all of your future service needs.

DO
Diane O.
Babylon, NY
team works is great
john g tim take pride in there job get job done right.
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.

Kevin B.
West Babylon, NY
Great repair
VV
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Gina Marie Buttafuoco for all of your future service needs.

LT
Louis T.
Bay Shore, NY
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/07/2021 Category: Service
everyone is very proficient.
All the staff are great
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Louis thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit. Please continue to work with Rich Maggio for all of your future service needs.

Shirley, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Amazing team
Everyone is so helpful here
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Cory, Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and support please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

EC
Evelyn C.
West Islip, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Gina was great! Her positive attitude and smile were refreshing to see! She explained what my car needed and my car was fixed and ready sooner than expected!
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Atlantic Hyundai thanks you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. Please continue to work with Gina Buttafuoco for all future service visits.

Bay Shore, NY
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Service is excellent
Scheduling an appointment for service is fast and courteous. The service department is exceptional.
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Bellmore, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
The people that work there
The service was excellent. I arrived on time and they were expecting me. . I was told the work that I wanted done was free of charge. An hour later it was done and I was on my eay
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Erick Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

Todd B.
North Babylon, NY
06/01/2021
Franswa Ligon - A Rare & Excellent Salesman!
I realize you don't buy a salesperson, you buy a car ...but ...

I have been a local resident for over 37 years, and over the years have browsed car sales at Atlantic. Unfortunately, I had not always been given the patience or respect from the sales staff as a willing possible shopping customer. Salespersons have been dismissive, rude, and transparently dishonest --- UNTIL NOW!!

Franswa Ligon and Aliea Malhotra have totally changed my opinion!. I am now a thankful and praising customer!

From the moment my wife and I entered, Franswa was diligent, respectful, attentive, patient, professional, and honest. We felt extremely comfortable reviewing several cars on the lot, and the transparency that Franswa provided was spot-on! We didn't feel as though we were just a bottom-line number.

We ultimately purchased a 2017 Hyundai Tuscon Sport with ridiculously low miles (less than 8K). Everything about the deal was very good, and Franswa's treatment toward us was sincerely genuine and professional. He's a great guy and a very proficient salesperson.

We would also like to thank Aliea Malhotra for spending the time hunting down an information manual for us and assisting Franswa to conclude the sale paperwork.

I'm sure there is other sales staff that deserve praise and are as good, but our "Thank You" goes out to Franswa and Aliea.

If you ever had a bad experience at Atlantic, I would recommend you reconsider. Things have changed. The selection is enormous and fairly priced. The sales staff are beyond excellent.

We thank you sincerely!
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Todd Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the sales experience we look forward to working with you congrats from your Atlantic Hyundai Service Team.

RD
Rose D.
Rockville Centre, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/01/2021 Category: Service
The service Dept was excellent.
The service Dept. was excellent.
But Sales I would not recommend. When you purchase you r vehicle and you don't have a good feeling when you leave it is pretty sad. I've owned 3 Hyudai's and this purchase made me sorry I didn't go back to Kia for this purchase.
Then return on this matter and your still not satisfied No I would not recommend this location to anyone. I never even got a call back when I requested one.
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Rose, Atlantic Hyundai thanks you for your business, please continue to work with Erik Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

RK
R K.
West Islip, NY
Great experience
Over all good experience
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business. Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

EP
Edwin P.
Central Islip, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Family
I was taken care like family, I will always recommend Atlantic Hyundai.
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit with John Grosso please continue to work with John for all of your future service needs.

Brian M.
North Babylon, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Gina was awesome
Gina from your service department was exceptional. She promised me a quick turnaround because she knew how I needed to get to work and she delivered. Gina was on top of her game. Ty Gina
GB
GINA B. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

HI BRIAN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND REVIEW! IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU, I LOOK FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.

Donna H.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Expectional Service by Gina Buttafuoco
I had a great experience with Atlantic Hyundai from the time I booked my appointment to the time that I left the Service Department with my car. I called and booked an appointment for a Saturday and I was given a choice of times, which I appreciated. I arrived a little early and was walked over to Gina Buttafuoco. Gina was very welcoming and put me at ease. I advised her that I was there for a NY State Inspection and felt my right rear passenger tire had a slow leak since I had to add air twice that same week. Gina listened to my concerns and assured me that the tire would be looked at. I left the car and about 2 hours later Gina called to advised the car was ready to be picked up. I returned to the Service Department and Gina told me the NYS Inspection was done and the tire did have a slow leak and it was fixed. She then walked me over to the cashier and gave them my name. I paid and Gina advised me to just bring my ticket to the men outside and they would retrieve my car. The whole process was very smooth due to Gina's professionalism. I will return to the Atlantic Hyundai Service Department due to the way I was treated by Gina Buttafuoco, she is an asset to Atlantic Hyundai.
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Gina Marie for all of your future service needs.

GB
GINA B. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

HI DONNA! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND REVIEW. I LOOK FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT. IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU.

KT
Katrina T.
Huntington Station, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Resolution feedback
Erika and Tim helped resolve an issue that I had prior to having their assistance. Erika was very professional and was easy to reach. She brought the rental car to my job and was very kind and went above and beyond. I will only goto her form now on I will not goto anyone else.

05/25/2021 Category: Service
Resolution to original issue
My first service experience was horrible to start the least than I had Tim and Erika assist me in correcting the issues. Erika was very professional and helpful in many ways. I needed a rental car due to the issues on my car and she brought it to my job with no hesitation. I appreciated her helpfulness. I will only goto her from now on. I would only recommend a friend to goto Erika or Tim
ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I apologize that your vehicle was not completed in an effecient time. I will be contacting you regarding your recent visit

ERIKA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021