4.5

Overall Rating 4.4764437/5Overall Rating 4.4764437/5Overall Rating 4.4764437/5Overall Rating 4.4764437/5rating 4.4764437
Overall Rating 2.1518277/5Overall Rating 2.1518277/5rating 2.1518277rating 2.1518277rating 2.1518277

Long Beach, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ok but can do better
There should be more info about what is needed now and next visit, and when next visit should be. A multi point inspection each visit would be nice.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize that your service visit did not meet your expectations. We are looking into your service and will be contacting you

PD
Patricia D.
Syosset, NY
11/14/2019 Category: Service
No worries
Alyssa and your team are pleasant and always very helpful
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your great feedback!!! Come see me again for anything you need here in Hyundai service!

JV
Jospeh V.
West Islip, NY
11/13/2019 Category: Service
A very comfortable area. not noisy and amenities were very good.
I have no complaint about the service. I was very annoyed to receive two different post cards telling me that I IGNORED your past notices of recall. I never received any notice, not by mail or e-mail to which you and Hyundai have my home address and e-mail. These notifications need to be looked into because they are not conducive for retaining Hyundai customers. This is my 3rd Hyundai that I've purchased.
JONATHAN R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO FILL OUT THIS SURVEY. IT REALLY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. I LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING OUT IN THE FUTURE. THANKS AGAIN

West Babylon, NY
Pleasant experience
Very friendly workers...quick and efficient
JONATHAN R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

David M.
Deer Park, NY
11/12/2019
Atlantic Hyundai Seevice Dept
And I think Aylssa is simply awesome!!!!!
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!! Come see me again for anything you need here in Hyundai service!

GM
Glennie M.
Deer Park, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Atlantic Hyundai
The service is great. The young lady working at the nice is very friendly and helpful. Very happy with the service that I received

ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! It's always a pleasure to see you! Come see me for anything you need here in Hyundai service!!

LH
Lauren H.
Copiague, NY
The customer service
I went on a Saturday, thinking it would be crazy busy but Rich helped me out. He got me in an out in no time. I always come back to rich, because he is professional and always helpful when it comes out to what i need done with my car.
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Lauren, thank you for your words. Always a pleasure working with you. -Rich Maggio

Jill W.
Selden, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very friendly
Very fast service and love that my car gets washed for no charge
JONATHAN R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Huntington, NY
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service visit!
Service was setup quick and easy. Everything was done in one day.
ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Rockville Centre, NY
11/10/2019 Category: Service
It was fast
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the great survey! Atlantic Hyundai service is so glad to know that Jonathan provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5-star service.

Ramon C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
11/09/2019 Category: Service
owner
The best service station of any dealership that I have experience, courtesy, professionalism, even though I travel about 60 miles I don't mind. I have no problem and if I do they attend to it properly and with delight.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Ramon

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that Erik provided you with great customer service. We appreciate you and hope to continue to provide you with 5-star service

North Massapequa, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
My experience at the service center was excellent personnel were polite and attentive.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that Robert provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5-star service.

Diane R.
Brentwood, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Time
They somewhat is good
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm sorry that your car did not come out clean as expected, if your in the area stop by and I will get it cleaned for you!! Any questions or concerns always feel free to call me at 631-587-2470 EXT 318 or email to Agrittani@aagny.net

VT
Valerie T.
Amityville, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Schedu;ed service
Very Friendly staff
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Valerie, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your last visit please continue to work with Erik Sanchez for all of your future service needs.

Michael L.
North Merrick, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
good experience
called in to get my new windshield calibrated as required. John Grosso was the customer service rep and he was outstanding. he dealt with the insurance company to insure that all aspects of my claim were properly covered. could not ask for a better experience. Thanks John,
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Michael,

Thank you for the great feedback! Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that John provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5-star service.

David P.
Lindenhurst, NY
11/05/2019 Category: Service
very satisfied
Have recently leased a Hyundai Tucson & brought my vehicle in for it;s free oil change. Very professional, friendly service dept.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

David
thank you for the great review. Atlantic Hyundai service is so glad to know that Jonathan provided you wit gm great customer service. We hope to continue to prove you with 5 star service

AI
very Good
They provided transportation
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Alica,

Thank you for the great review! Atlantic Hyundai is so glad to know that Jonathan provided you with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide you with 5 star service.

PS
Peter S.
West Babylon, NY
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Personal care of my car
As always I was very satisfied
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

Mastic, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Ferr
Awesome
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Come see me again for anything you need here in Hyundai service!

CL
Cindy L.
Patchogue, NY
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Everybody that I dealt with was very pleasant.
They were very pleasant and helpful.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Erick Sanchez for all of your future service needs.