Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.4606721/5Overall Rating 4.4606721/5Overall Rating 4.4606721/5Overall Rating 4.4606721/5rating 4.4606721
Overall Rating 2.1751431/5Overall Rating 2.1751431/5rating 2.1751431rating 2.1751431rating 2.1751431

West Babylon, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
I've purchased 5 Elantras over the years, all from Atlantic Hyundai.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve for being a loyal customer.  Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

R C.
West Islip, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
John Grosso always provides me with great service!
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. In the future we look forward to taking great care of your vehicle at Atlantic Hyundai.

Joann K.
Lindenhurst, NY
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car care service
My experience with the service department was amazing. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They were totally accommodating to my schedule. They went over and beyond to take care of my car needs. The only place I will ever bring my car for service
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent service appointment. We believe that all of our customers deserves five star service and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future at Atlantic Hyundai.

Bronx, NY
01/06/2019 Category: Service
The service department at Atlantic Hyundai is top notch. Rob Domino, John Grasso and the rest of the team are very professional and knowledgeable. I have a great experience every time I visit there.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you so much for youe feedback! Atlantic Hyundai Service appreciates your business, please continue to work with Robert Domino for all of your future service needs.

ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

HG
Herveriel G.
Hempstead, NY
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Very good.
Alyssa Grittani was on top of things.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

SK
Steven K.
Lindenhurst, NY
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Took 2 hours and 15 minutes for a simple oil change with an appointment
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Steven, Atlantic Hyundai would like to apologize for the long wait time during your recent service visit. We offer many different options to minimize our customers wait times our BDC will follow up to make sure that the next visit is handled correctly.

12/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Gets the job done and is pretty affordable too
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

FH
florence h.
Massapequa, NY
12/27/2018
Terrible service department
I took my Sonata in for a software recall. I had an appointment and was told it would take 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Over 3 hours later, they tried to talk me into getting additional work done on my car (brakes, tire rotation). I told them no, just take care of the recall. They said my car would be ready in 5 minutes. 40 minutes later, they told me they misplaced my keys then found them. This is not the first time I have gone in for a "free" service only to have them try to talk me into additional, unnecessary work. Last time, I was told verbally that if I didn't have about $700 of work done, it might void my warranty so I had the work done. My mechanic told me that the work they said I needed was totally unnecessary and ridiculous. I complained to the DMV but they couldn't do anything because I didn't have what they said about the warranty in writing. This is the 3rd Hyundai I have bought from this dealership, but I don't think I'll ever buy there again! Be careful of the service department. I sat in the waiting room long enough to hear them seem to try to talk everyone into repairs that may or may not be necessary!
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Florence,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Atlantic Hyundai service apologizes about the amount of time it took to service your vehicle, we offer shuttle services for customers if they drop their vehicle. For your next visit we will provide you with a courtesy vehicle. Thank You

North Massapequa, NY
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Service representative.
Robert Domino was very helpful. He synced my new phone because I couldn't do it.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  I am glad to hear that you received 5 star service from our advisors.  Please continue to work with Francisco Calixte for all of your future service needs.

Amityville, NY
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Great service. Service people are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They make it a good experience
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. In the future please come back to work with Rich at Atlantic Hyundai.

FG
Francine G.
Oakdale, NY
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Your service person John Grosso makes me such a satisfied customer! Your service techs always do great work on my car. Very confident in your people.
Always a satisfied customer thanks to John Grosso who does an outstanding job of maintaining my car. I feel well taken care of.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Francine,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Here at Atlantic Hyundai Service we strive for excellence in customer service, I'm glad that you are satisfied and confident with our Department. Atlantic Hyundai Service appreciates your business. Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

MK
Margaret K.
West Babylon, NY
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional service , great staff and a clean area for customers to wait , my experience was great.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback Margaret! We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with exceptional customer service. In the future we look forward to maintaining that standard with you for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

Alfred F.
Copiague, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Best service team on LI
Always friendly staff from the check in guys to the cashiers. John Grasso really cares about you and your car.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the five start service you always deserve. In the future please visit us again for all your service needs at Atlantic Hyundai.

Ann F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
They always take good care of our car. Excellent service. Always dependable, reliable and courteous!
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback Ann! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. John and the rest of our team look forward to taking care of your vehicle whenever you need service in the future.

TC
Tom C.
Patchogue, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai’s Service Review
After my pleasant experience with Atlantic Hyundai I would definitely return and go back for future services. I would also recommend the services of Atlantic Hyundai to family and friends. Thank you for the one of akind spectacular services, Good job!
Sincerely a very satisfied customer,
-T.C.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Francisco Calixte for all of your future service needs.

Andrew M.
Farmingdale, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I was towed in late sunday . Monday morning 9 AM I was called in Tire was replaced.

Road service was great also.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback! Atlantic Hyundai Serive appreciates your business, please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

CG
Cheryl G.
Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl G.
Alyssa GRITTANI is GREAT!!! She keeps you informed and updates you about your car while you are waiting. She is friendly and caring. She is an asset to Hyundai!!!.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear Alyssa took great care of you and your vehicle. At Atlantic Hyundai we strive to provide five star service. In the future we look forward to taking care of your vehicle again.

RF
Rachelle F.
Centereach, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
The service dept was clean and organized. I was there less then an hour after work. I like that they have late work night hrs instaed of going on a saturday!
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

Ann F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/06/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
John Grosso and service department always take good care of us. I know can always depend on them to do what I request and advise if anything else is needed.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you to see you experienced the five star service you deserve. In the future please come back to visit if you ever need your vehicle service.

SG
Stanley G.
Ridge, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Hyundai Service is always EXCEELLENT
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business, it is our goal to provide our customers with five star service.we look forward to working with you in the future at Altantic Hyundai.