4.5

Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5rating 4.4818618
Overall Rating 2.1606251/5Overall Rating 2.1606251/5rating 2.1606251rating 2.1606251rating 2.1606251

Long Beach, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
They care!
Abigail from customer service called me about my concerns and I’m very happy and will continue having my car serviced there.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ok but can do better
There should be more info about what is needed now and next visit, and when next visit should be. A multi point inspection each visit would be nice.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize that your service visit did not meet your expectations. We are looking into your service and will be contacting you

LD
Lori D.
West Babylon, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Man
Thank you for the excellent customer service and for offering me a ride back to work!

08/09/2019 Category: Service
I will not go back
The people were friendly and they got the job done.
I fought hard to get a service package during the sale of my lease. They gave it to me. I’ve never had to fight hard for that during a sale before but I figured... whatever. Turns out it was only including oil changes and no services other than. I paid almost 200 bucks for a 6 month service. $150 of that was for labor. My car was in and out very quickly. That’s just a silly price. I’ll go to jiffy lube from now on.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize about any inconvenience. We are looking into your repair order and will contact you.

John S.
Glen Head, NY
07/08/2019 Category: Service
The service manager Tim Turnbull
The service manager Tim Turnbull was a top notch professional. I believe his unprofessional staff will be polite on my next service

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Rude service department
After leasing car for forty years Atlantic Hyundai has the most unfriendly and rudest Service Department I've come across
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

John, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, please accept My apologies for the poor service provided to you on the 3rd. I look forward to working with you on your next service visit please contact me to set up your next visit personally. Thank you for your continued support.

TF
Thomas F.
Central Islip, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast & efficient
The service was fine in a half hour less than estimated
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize your service experience was not one that you’d hoped it to be. I will be reaching out today by phone to speak on ways we can improve. We strive to provide a certain level of service and hope to reconcile the situation.

ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving us a second chance. We appreciate your feedback

Patchogue, NY
06/15/2018 Category: Service
As long as I can get in and get out in a timely fashion, I will keep on coming in for service !!

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Need better service
Need better service
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Good morning,

My name is Abigail I'm the client care specialist at Atlantic Hyundai service. I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We apologize about the inconvenience and the wait time. I will be giving you a call regarding your service.

RD
Richard D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
06/12/2018 Category: Service
They try very hard to satisfy their customers
I appreciated how quickly I received a call back for my issue. I did not have to wait. Alyssa was very courteous. Resolved my issue.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. do
Satisfied with service BUT two yearsin a row had incorrect mileage stated on paperwork. I had to drive back to have it corrected.
Don't want to hear excuses, once excuse, twice its unexceptionable
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I apologize for the inconvenience of having to come back to correct mileage after it was not properly entered :( I'd like to make it up to you

GA
Gary A.
Brightwaters, NY
06/09/2018 Category: Service
17 years of reliable service on 7 Elantras.
I've owned 6 Elantras over the past 17 years and am currently driving my 7th. After repeat business like that, need I say more? As long as Atlantic continues to maintain the excellent business relationship I've had with them in the past, I will be back whenever I need a car or their top notch service.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy service from a new hire tech? Don't know.
I just wrote a long detailed review. Read it.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, We apologize about the inconvenience and are going to address the issue. I will also be giving you a call regarding your recent visit

AV
Angela V.
Holtsville, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2018 Category: Service

05/27/2018 Category: Service
Rich and Tim turnbull
Had a problem but Rich took care of it and made me satisfied with with my service and help fix my problem
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Your survey is under review, thank you.

TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Angela, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, Atlantic Hyundai has resolved this issue and will be taking care of the damaged items. It was unfortunate that this happened during your visit to Atlantic Hyundai Service we offer great service to all of our customers and only hope that with this resolution we can once again earn your business.

2016 Hyundai Azera
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Resolve problem
It has Ben corrected and I am pleased they resolved the problem in a timely manner.

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Do what you say
Please have someone tell you that it would be nice if they washed it
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill our survey My name is Abigail I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai service. I want to apologize about your car not being washed. I will be giving you a call regarding your visit.

PD
Patricia D.
Syosset, NY
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Thanks you
Thank you for a goood first experience with Hyundai.

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Alyssa G
Alyssa was great! It was a nice experience.
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for providing me with your feedback, I would like to talk to you about your recent service visit. If you could please give me a call at 631-587-2470 ext 318

RK
Roberta K.
Holtsville, NY
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer support
Customer support

04/26/2018 Category: Service
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I'd like to speak with you in regards to this concern if you could please give me a call back at 631-587-2470 extension 318

ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for your rescore!! It's greatly appreciated, come see me for your next serive here at Atlantic Hyundai!

David M.
Syosset, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Beware recalls mixed with other services - rating fix
I didn't realize putting neutral for 1 item would cause a low rating. Atlantic Hyundai has excellent customer service, and I have purchased and leased my last 3 vehicles there. My only issue was having to wait for a recall, which I was not expecting. My dome assembly is in, and have an excellent appointment time. Ty.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
Beware recalls mixed with other services
Needed my inside dome assembly replaced, after it shorted out less than a year after I got the vehicle. Unfortunately, waited too long to bring it to dealer, so no longer under warranty. Anyways, received in mail some time ago of a recall. Didn't rush to get it fixed. Now I need inside dome fixed as I take care of someone who can't see well. Called up, made an appointment, explained why I needed service. At the dealership, when I spoke to the serviceman, he told me my part for the dome has to be ordered, and I am forced to wait while they fix the recall(s), about 2 hours plus.
Here it is, a week later, and still no call-back for my dome, which I already paid for. At some point, I will have to go back, and wait again, as they replace my dome assembly, and of course pay for labor.
I am sure this is not the dealers fault, as they are just following rules. I would have prefer to drive away right away, and come back for the recall(s) and dome assembly and wait only once. Also, why couldn't they tell me the part wasn't in stock when I first called. I knew exactly what I needed, as I had this checked by a local mechanic.
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your last service visit. Your dome light is in and you will be contacted shortly.

James K.
Lindenhurst, NY
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Much better
Thanks for the quick resolution.

04/11/2018 Category: Service
nah
k
DOMINIC K. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

I appologize about the inadequate quality on your last service visit.  I will strive to improve on this next time.

Dominic Knecht

Courtesy
Service Rep Robert was courteous

04/04/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Hyundai needs to do better with communcating with customers
ROBERT D. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

PLEASE GIVE ME CALL

PL
Patricia L.
Bay Shore, NY
Happy
Seem to resolve my problem hopefully they keep their word

Always leave unhappy
Won’t be coming back anymore
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we will use this information to improve the quality of service we provide. Communication is a key factor in our industry and we regret that we let you down. We are sorry that your experience with our service department was below average. We hope that in the future we can prove to you our dedication to our customers and making sure they are satisfied with our business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Please in no way let my previous review reflect the service provided by Mr. Domino. He was professioal, curtious and polite. The service he provided was exceptional. Also, the female representative at the station directly behind Mr. Domino should be commended for the exceptioal service she provided. She stepped up when she saw me waiting and without hesitation processed my paperwork.

Mr.
N/a
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

This is Brianna from the Service department here at Atlantic Hyundai and we appreciate your feedback. Customer service is very important to us and we always look to right our wrongs. I have read your concerns and will be reaching out to you today to see if there is anything we can do on our end. Feel free to also give me a call back at 631-587-1898.

MF
Mike F.
Levittown, NY
03/29/2018 Category: Service
The place eventually gets the job done
after going for a recall , the recall issue was eventually taken care of.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
Atlantic hyundai
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 03/29/2018

Mike,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know. Our director is aware of the situation and we are going to rectify this. I will be contacting you soon to further discuss your experience

MF
Melissa F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2018 Category: Service
2nd time a charm
Came in with my vehicle at 830. By 845 I was inside and sitting 5 minutes we were getting rest for a test drive with a mechanic named Justin. Within 10 minutes he diagnosed what he thoughts problem was and we were back at the service are directly. After a 15 minute wait Justin filled us in on the issue and that they were corrected. Total time at the dealership was about an hour. As of writting this the (2pm) I have not heard the noise that we had earlier. To say I'm pleased is putting it mildly. Very happy with the service I received from the staff.

03/09/2018 Category: Service
Do go there blind!!!
Fight to have them listen to you. You know your car, they may try to be dismissive. Go on youtube.. there is a ton of information out there concerning your vehicle. If you have a problem, chances are someone else already had it too. Do your homework and it will be a better experience, hooefully.
DOMINIC K. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 03/10/2018

When you come in we will arrange a road test with a technician to verify concern before you leave

Dominic Knecht
Service Adviser
Atlantic Hyundai

Forest Hills, NY
02/25/2018 Category: Service
Glad to receive offer to fix issue soon, and with incentives
Our service manager Carlos was great and even provided information other managers had not in the past. The issue was with the actual service, which left our car with a new issue. Abigail called to rectify the situation, and we will be bringing the car back this weekend for the alarm system and detailing.

02/25/2018 Category: Service
Alarm doesn't work after bringing car in for recalls
Nothing new for Hyundai in general, fixing what you brought the car in for but introducing new issues.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Good Morning,

My name is Abigail. I'm the client care representative here at Atlantic Hyundai service. I read your review and want to apologize about the issue with your alarm system. I will be giving you a call to see how we can make things right.

Medford, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2018 Category: Service
workmanship is excellent
GOOD MECHANICS AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

02/16/2018 Category: Service
need to improve service time
make sure to bring breakfast,lunch and dinner for a oil change and inspection
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Good Afternoon,

My name is Abigail. I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai. I read your review and want to apologize about the inconvenience. We value you as a customer and always want your visit to be favorable. I will be reaching out to you very soon to see how we can make things right.