WW
William W.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff are top notch and fine people. He also stated that they are honest, professional, very thorough and he is very pleased with the business.

CL
Colleen L.
Moscow, ID
05/08/2019
Fast, Reliable, and Friendly
I found Atlas Automotive last year in 2018, and I have been back several times since. They have replaced my battery, rotated my tires, and have done other routine maintenance services. They are fast and friendly and I am glad to have found a great auto place in cda.

Dave H.
Rathdrum, ID
05/03/2019
Once again another Great service!!!!
These guys are awesome. I am so glad I found them and I will continue to use them for my service needs on my vehicle. They are upfront, personal and straight forward. I don't have anything negative to say. Great Job Atlas Crew!!

RP
Rebecca P.
Pontiac G6
04/09/2019
You guys are the best.
Perfect service every time.

AG
Alfredo G.
Hayden, ID
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Alfredo said he would recommend the business for service.

BE
Britiny E.
Rathdrum, ID
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Britiny said the business provided fast and honest service.

David W.
Valencia, CA
04/01/2019
No problems, and no necessary work, that's what I appreciate about atlas automotive.
Taking my truck to two repair shops, I called Atlas automotive their bid was extremely competitive. So I took it there for repairs. After leaving their shop I drove to Southern California with no problems. I will definitely Bring my truck back. Hopefully not soon, however.

NL
Nick L.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was great, and he was really impressed that the staff personally delivered his vehicle to him when it was finished.

Bob B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Bob said that the business treats him well and is always good to him.

Spirit Lake, ID
Dodge Caliber
03/12/2019
Everyone we talked to was very nice, and knowledgeable.
They are always helpful, courteous, and efficient in what they do!

Mason S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Mason said the business had really good service. The staff members were cool.

Alissa M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Alissa said she would recommend the business for service.

Dennis R.
Hayden, ID
Chevrolet Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the business takes care of the issues on the vehicle in a timely manner. He does recommend them to others.

01/18/2019
Great Service!!!! Highly recommended!!!!
I had purchase a used vehicle and took it in for a safety inspection afterwards and this shop did a great job checking it out and communicating what was wrong with the vehicle and what needed attention now and what could wait till later for maintenance. I had the car professionally detailed afterwards and I am super happy with how things turned out. The staff was great and the Jeep is running strong!!! Highly recommend this shop.

Jacob L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business seems to always give the best price.