Jake M.
Rathdrum, ID
07/15/2017
Complete tune up/Shake down
I had a complete shake down of the whole truck $2,200 later there was now tranny issues, I was leaving town for work and needed the truck to be reliable which it was but I just wanted to do preventive maintenance. Took it back they charged me more money and still was not fixed.. Than the came u-joints went out. After about a month of back and forth I took it to a tranny shop where he stated the things they did to try to fix my truck was known to be a waste of money. It just seemed to be over priced and the more I took it in the more issues occurred. I ended up just getting a newer vehicle.

Tim B.
07/20/2016
ABS light
Paid $55 for diagnostic testing to figure out why the ABS light coming on. They found nothing wrong. Before I could get home, 15 miles, the light was back on. Frustrating!!

Doug M.
05/10/2016
windshield wiper repair
not happy . i took my truck in for a tail light cover replacement and a problem with my wipers they turn on but dont turn off . after about a 350 dollar repair i checked my wipers on the trip home . it was exactly the same . not repaired . i went back the next day and said im frustrated that they didnt check their work before giving me the truck back . rod said they fixed what the problem is 90 % of the time . still it should have been checked after the work was done . then rod said they were down a guy and not sure when he could get it back in to figure it out . i live in post falls and spend thousands at atlas every year . i will be looking for a place in post falls to do my repairs for sure

Sam W.
02/03/2020
Disappointed
I have used Atlas Automotive several times and was fairly satisfied up until now.
Big complaint is the last 2 time they did not stick to their quote. First one was a major tune up on my 08 Tundra, quoted a little over $725. and came out over $800. I let it slid, a lot of work and having been a re-modeler for years I know sometimes things grow.
I picked my Tundra up today after they replaced water pump. I had already checked the system it was the pump, I did ask them to confirm pump. In most of my experiences when a shop does a diagnostic if they do the repairs they wave that fee. I was quoted $670.25 for everything, the quote was not honored. Charged $752.42. This time I asked that they honor the quote, they said no.
I am seriously unhappy. I drive for a living and will have my truck serviced a lot I need a good honest mechanic, they failed. I don't think I will be back, bummed.

Melody S.
Idaho
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Melody said she was happy with the work but not happy with the price.

Kevin B.
Idaho
Toyota Celica
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said this business took over a week to finish the repair to his vehicle. They charged him an hour of labor for the diagnosis. Their hourly rate is too high.

Charles S.
GMC Yukon
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Charles said the service was good and on time. The parts and labor were a little expensive but the location was convenient so he didn't mind. The engine light came on and the employee told him he cold change the box but because of the price, he told them he would do it himself. The employee told him he could get a $30 discount if the diagnosis was what he fixed but even then it would have been more money than the other business. He did like that he called on a Friday and was able to get in on Monday.

Larry M.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Larry said he had a good personal experience with the business.

Casey W.
Spokane, WA
Infiniti G20
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Casey said the business repaired the vehicle but a clamp fell and he had to return it to them. They remedied the vehicle and it was returned to him the next day.

SD
Steffan D.
Angwin, CA
Ford Cutaway
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Steffan said when he came in the place was super busy but was told they would take his vehicle in that day. However, it was taken in the next day. Steffan said the business's employees had very clear communication and it was very refreshing.

KA
Kaylee A.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Kaylee said when she bought the vehicle from this business there was a lot more damage done to it and she had to put more money in to the vehicle than it is worth. She would recommend them if the person is able to being their own mechanic to look at the vehicle.

TH
Theresa H.
09/02/2020
Polite and Professional People, Fair Prices.
As a low income mom of two kids, cheap and reliable auto care is important to me. Today I had an oil change (to avoid asking my mechanic little brother for help, because I feel like I'm constantly asking him for help and I feel bad, he's seriously the best and I appreciate him so much). Dave was very polite, professional, and to the point. They performed a courtesy safety inspection and explained everything they found that may need to be repaired, and I'll likely be going back very soon for a loose tie rod. This place was recommended to me by a close friend.

HT
Hailey T.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Hailey said that she would recommend this business for service.

MO
Mike O.
Saint Maries, ID
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did everything that he asked them to do and they did a good job.

Alissa M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Alissa said she would recommend the business for service.