Sam W.
02/03/2020
Disappointed
I have used Atlas Automotive several times and was fairly satisfied up until now.
Big complaint is the last 2 time they did not stick to their quote. First one was a major tune up on my 08 Tundra, quoted a little over $725. and came out over $800. I let it slid, a lot of work and having been a re-modeler for years I know sometimes things grow.
I picked my Tundra up today after they replaced water pump. I had already checked the system it was the pump, I did ask them to confirm pump. In most of my experiences when a shop does a diagnostic if they do the repairs they wave that fee. I was quoted $670.25 for everything, the quote was not honored. Charged $752.42. This time I asked that they honor the quote, they said no.
I am seriously unhappy. I drive for a living and will have my truck serviced a lot I need a good honest mechanic, they failed. I don't think I will be back, bummed.

Kevin B.
Idaho
Toyota Celica
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said this business took over a week to finish the repair to his vehicle. They charged him an hour of labor for the diagnosis. Their hourly rate is too high.

Jake M.
Rathdrum, ID
07/15/2017
Complete tune up/Shake down
I had a complete shake down of the whole truck $2,200 later there was now tranny issues, I was leaving town for work and needed the truck to be reliable which it was but I just wanted to do preventive maintenance. Took it back they charged me more money and still was not fixed.. Than the came u-joints went out. After about a month of back and forth I took it to a tranny shop where he stated the things they did to try to fix my truck was known to be a waste of money. It just seemed to be over priced and the more I took it in the more issues occurred. I ended up just getting a newer vehicle.

Tim B.
07/20/2016
ABS light
Paid $55 for diagnostic testing to figure out why the ABS light coming on. They found nothing wrong. Before I could get home, 15 miles, the light was back on. Frustrating!!

Doug M.
05/10/2016
windshield wiper repair
not happy . i took my truck in for a tail light cover replacement and a problem with my wipers they turn on but dont turn off . after about a 350 dollar repair i checked my wipers on the trip home . it was exactly the same . not repaired . i went back the next day and said im frustrated that they didnt check their work before giving me the truck back . rod said they fixed what the problem is 90 % of the time . still it should have been checked after the work was done . then rod said they were down a guy and not sure when he could get it back in to figure it out . i live in post falls and spend thousands at atlas every year . i will be looking for a place in post falls to do my repairs for sure

MO
Michael O.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2021
Great trustworthy service
Good communication. Professional service

Dan C.
04/07/2021
What great ownership and overall team!
What great ownership and overall team! I appreciate the timely and quality work that was done on my Honda Accord! I recommend Atlas Auto Repair highly.

JJ
Jed J.
Saturn Ion
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Jed said his first experience with this business they did a fair deal. They have always done good work and never over charged him or try to take him for a ride. He would not go any where else.

NB
Nick B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the business did an excellent job.

LD
Linda D.
Idaho
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Linda said the business offers great service.

SD
Steffan D.
Angwin, CA
Ford Cutaway
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Steffan said when he came in the place was super busy but was told they would take his vehicle in that day. However, it was taken in the next day. Steffan said the business's employees had very clear communication and it was very refreshing.

KA
Kaylee A.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Kaylee said when she bought the vehicle from this business there was a lot more damage done to it and she had to put more money in to the vehicle than it is worth. She would recommend them if the person is able to being their own mechanic to look at the vehicle.

TA
Tricia A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Tricia said this business did a really good job. They got her in very quickly and got her vehicle taken care of. She got what she needed done.

Jason P.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason said overall they do good work and they were jus very helpful and honest

EW
Ed W.
Cocolalla, ID
Volvo S60
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed what he needed and gave him suggestions with out being pushy.