Sam W.
02/03/2020
Disappointed
I have used Atlas Automotive several times and was fairly satisfied up until now.
Big complaint is the last 2 time they did not stick to their quote. First one was a major tune up on my 08 Tundra, quoted a little over $725. and came out over $800. I let it slid, a lot of work and having been a re-modeler for years I know sometimes things grow.
I picked my Tundra up today after they replaced water pump. I had already checked the system it was the pump, I did ask them to confirm pump. In most of my experiences when a shop does a diagnostic if they do the repairs they wave that fee. I was quoted $670.25 for everything, the quote was not honored. Charged $752.42. This time I asked that they honor the quote, they said no.
I am seriously unhappy. I drive for a living and will have my truck serviced a lot I need a good honest mechanic, they failed. I don't think I will be back, bummed.

Kevin B.
Idaho
Toyota Celica
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said this business took over a week to finish the repair to his vehicle. They charged him an hour of labor for the diagnosis. Their hourly rate is too high.

Jake M.
Rathdrum, ID
07/15/2017
Complete tune up/Shake down
I had a complete shake down of the whole truck $2,200 later there was now tranny issues, I was leaving town for work and needed the truck to be reliable which it was but I just wanted to do preventive maintenance. Took it back they charged me more money and still was not fixed.. Than the came u-joints went out. After about a month of back and forth I took it to a tranny shop where he stated the things they did to try to fix my truck was known to be a waste of money. It just seemed to be over priced and the more I took it in the more issues occurred. I ended up just getting a newer vehicle.

Tim B.
07/20/2016
ABS light
Paid $55 for diagnostic testing to figure out why the ABS light coming on. They found nothing wrong. Before I could get home, 15 miles, the light was back on. Frustrating!!

Doug M.
05/10/2016
windshield wiper repair
not happy . i took my truck in for a tail light cover replacement and a problem with my wipers they turn on but dont turn off . after about a 350 dollar repair i checked my wipers on the trip home . it was exactly the same . not repaired . i went back the next day and said im frustrated that they didnt check their work before giving me the truck back . rod said they fixed what the problem is 90 % of the time . still it should have been checked after the work was done . then rod said they were down a guy and not sure when he could get it back in to figure it out . i live in post falls and spend thousands at atlas every year . i will be looking for a place in post falls to do my repairs for sure

Joe R.
Chevrolet Step Van
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Joe said he is a returning customer. They are always very cordial ,on top of things and do things right.

KP
Kerry P.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Kerry said the place did a pretty good job.

KA
Kaylee A.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Kaylee said the business did good work and they are amazing people. She appreciated everything the business did for her and her family.

DT
Drew T.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Drew said the business did a very good job.

Spirit Lake, ID
05/20/2021
recent customer
They are very good at what they do, quick turn around time, very nice group of people to deal with.

GL
Gretchen L.
05/20/2021
Good Service
Good visit, explained service so I could understand. Overall good experience.

FC
Frankie C.
05/19/2021
Customer Service at Atlas is top notch.
I worked with Jerry again, and he is awesome. Although they were unable to diagnose my truck’s problem, I know they will figure it out when it starts acting up again. Great job as always.

Jami R.
Spokane, WA
GMC Canyon
05/18/2021
They listen
They are great. Awesome customer service the listen and go above and beyond all the time. I will never take a vehicle anywhere else

Joseph B.
Ford Excursion
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Janna. She said this business goes above and beyond. They did a good job.

Becky H.
GMC Acadia
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Becky said that they did a great job and she'll definitely go back.