Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5rating 3.900002rating 3.900002
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Sikeston, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept thumbs up!
Always feel like we receive the best service at a fair price!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your business and kind words!  We look forward to seeing you again :)

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always nice and pleasant to talk with.
Never have a problem getting an appointment. Always ask if I have any questions, or if I need anything checked. I would recommend to anyone .
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, we work hard to give you the best service possible.  Hope you have a great week :)

Anna, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Help and Friendliness
I didn't get the young man's name in the service department, but I sure enjoyed the fact that he helped me set up the use of my phone in the car. Extra thank you to him!!!!

No Problem at all :)    If you have any further questions please give us a call.  Have a great week.

Brittney S.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I have been at this location several times already and they always take care of my car in the best way possible! I appreciate their honesty and willingness to solve a problem.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/06/2018

Awesome:) Thank you for your business, you are great to work with. Hope you have a great weekend.

Cobden, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Gas rebate so easy!
We appreciate the gas rebate we continue to earn. Great program!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  Have a great evening :)

MK
Micheal K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Recalls
Got both my recalls done in a timely manner.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/19/2018

Great to have you as a customer,  have a good day!

WE
Willie E.
Mounds, IL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
service for oil change and rotation of tires.
we were please with service.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/13/2018

Very happy to have your as our customers!  Have a great weekend :)

LR
Lowell R.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil service
Fast and efficient on this visit

Great to hear!   Let us know when you need your next service :)

Christain M.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Engine fixed
Was moving in less than a week. The service team went and got my engine, and had it running 2 days ahead of schedule. Thank you so much!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/07/2018

We worked hard on getting that done. I'm happy it worked out.  Best wishes to you!

Jordan B.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Key issue
My shifter messed up and made my key stuck. Ended up under warranty, thanks for the hard work!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/05/2018

No problem at all! Glad we could get it back on the road!  Call us if you have any questions

GG
Guardian G.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Leak
Had a few drips of oil that we were concerned about. Turned out it had a feed pipe that was replaced under a recall.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/04/2018

Yes it was, great!  Call us for anything you need in the future.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Paid for and oil change, and brakes. Quick and safe service.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you!   Have a great day

Mary C.
Mounds, IL
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Car wash
Washed my car with the service, so glad they do this and it don't take very long.

Yes we do our best to wash every car with the service :) Have a great weekend!

LE
Leanne E.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Unprofessional
No one to greet you in the service department when you scheduled an appointment. Was quoted a price, then overcharged and I have yet to receive a refund on my card that was charged. Was told I couldn’t change back to my maiden name after my divorce because it would void my warranty (craziest thing I have ever heard). The lady taking my payment was unprofessional and seemed to have trouble even taking a credit card payment. Salesmen on the sales floor eating with their feet propped up on a table. General Manager doesn’t have a business card because he’s only been there two months!?? Seems strange, I can get a business card made within a day. I love, love, love my sonata but this dealership is sad. Absolutely no one is still working there that was there when I paid cash for this car. Pretty sad situation.

Good morning and thanks for taking the time to take our survey.   This is a situation that needs our 100% full attention as to what went wrong.  If I remember correctly I personally checked you in on time and quickly as possible.   The refund i told you we would gladly give you over the phone was to be cash the day you had your service.  We can not process a refund at the store without the card being present, the system just won’t let us unfortunately.  I will change your name in the system to your maiden name as requested.   If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me.

LH
Linda H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
faster
Could be a little faster
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/29/2018

We are working on making sure every car is in and out as fast efficent as possible.

Timothy B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Have never had any issues yet.

Great!  :)

LT
Linda T.
Charleston, MO
2014 Hyundai Accent
1st time
Fixed correctly the first time, no wasted time.

Our goal is do everything right the FIRST time.  Happy that is working :)

JV

GB
Grace B.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
A/C
My a/c wasn't working, got it fixed and did some services at the same time.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/27/2018

Glad we could help!  :)

Brenda S.
Bernie, MO
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Waiting Area
Could use a little fixing up in the waiting area. Some chairs need repaired or replaced. Other than that, good place to get my car serviced.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your business!

We will address the chairs in the waiting room.  Thanks for bringing that to our attention!