4.5

Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5rating 3.900002rating 3.900002
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

ED
Emily D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job guys!
The guys did a great job with my oil change and tire rotation. They provided fast friendly service.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for you feedback and business! :)

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Rip Off
We won't be going back to Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  Our technician did find where the oil was leaking, with evidence of a very recent oil change and the split in the oil pan being right near the drain plug it was evidence of who ever did the oil change "torqued" the drain plug to much to cause the damage.    I'm happy that St.Charles covered that under warranty while we still stand it wasnt a factory issue to cause the leak.

Debbie S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I love my car...
I love my car but and usually my service is easier than this one. The tech forgot to replace the knobs holding my glove box and I found two large plastic knobs rolling around in the front passenger floor AFTER getting home. NO, coming back is not what I wanted to do since I had appointments that were already planned. Two calls and they were able to tell me how to replace them myself. Overall, I am pleased with the maintenance of my car but suggest they need to pay attention to details a bit more.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback and business.   As we all know we hate when stuff like this happens.   But our techs do make simple human mistakes at times and for that i am sorry.   I will have a talk with the team.

Oran, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service repair on sante fe
Work done satisfactory.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback! :)

KG

Poplar Bluff, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I highly recommend the service department at this location. it's clean and very friendly environment. They have always taken care of my needs
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/18/2019

Brittney S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I purchase my vehicle in Spring of 2018 and I have had nothing but great experiences with Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau. I have all my maintenance completed by the service department and I trust them all so much. Also, everyone in the sales and cashier department is also very nice and welcoming. Truly thankful to be apart of the Hyundai Family!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/15/2019

WE
Willie E.
Mounds, IL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
willie eason
good service
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/12/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Way understaffed good people but poor service because of wait time & communication was lacking
Just need more staff actual service performed was ok but lack of communication and not calling back when they said they would and only having 2 people in all of service department doesn't work well for customer satisfaction and it definitely shows

LT
Laverna T.
Mounds, IL
2010 Hyundai Azera
09/11/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the record of past service with recommendations to keep my vehicle in good condition
The personnel is courteous, friendly and easy to deal with
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 09/13/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
our oil change
very efficient
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback!  :)

Randall W.
Benton, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service

MJ
Melody J.
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
They went above and beyond
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 07/31/2019

LW
Lonnie W.
Scott City, MO
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service was complete ahead of time
The service was completed ahead of schedule.

Cristy C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service but long wait for appt.
I have always received great work done here and the staff is friendly and informative. My only complaints are no service times on Saturdays and 2 week or longer wait when I have tried to schedule service.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback and business.   Yes currenlty we are about 2 weeks out for service at the moment,  we are working to add team members so we can get you in faster.   As far as the saturdays go there are no plans in the near future to add saturday service at this time,  but that could always change down the road.  Again, thank you for your business! :)

Sikeston, MO
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your buiness and feedback!

GH
Gale H.
Fredericktown, MO
07/12/2019 Category: Service
comfortable waiting room . serviced quickly.
clean comfortable waiting room. service finished quiuckly.

Thank you for your buiness and feedback!

Delta, MO
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement.
Compared to Suntrup in St Louis they need to make a lot of improvements.

Stuart M.
Scott City, MO
07/09/2019 Category: Service
nice place to do business
very good customer service will return for next service

Misty M.
Dexter, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2019 Category: Service
From the day I bought my car I have been nothing but pleased and impressed with the sales, management and service departments! Definitely will be buying our next vehicle here.