4.6

Overall Rating 4.3913043/5Overall Rating 4.3913043/5Overall Rating 4.3913043/5Overall Rating 4.3913043/5rating 4.3913043
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Carrie M.
Collinsville, IL
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Bill Gillespie did a fantastic job at getting my car in to be serviced right away and did not want me to go without.
He worked his magic and saved me a ton of money.
I would definitely go back.
I would definitely recommend Auffenberg Hyundai to anyone I know!
Thanks again, Auffenberg!

LT
Laura T.
Fairview Heights, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Concerned about the shocks
The technician took the car for a drive and put it up on the lift to see if they could reduplicate the bouncy ride we have experienced. After careful inspection, they did not find anything wrong and we were not charged for their time.

Kimberly B.
O Fallon, IL
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Disappointed in the time it took for tires, a recall repair and car butler service and the communication at pickup was poor.

Caseyville, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Never followed up—needed knew engine
Bought certified 2011 Elantra pre owned car with 83k on I put 22k on it in the year and half I owned it . Car should last longer then that with all maintance being done . They reach out to cooperate. Never heard anything back in the time frame they told me . I can’t wait around to see if they will cover a 8000 (with labor)dollar repair for something I had no control over . That’s pretty much what I paid for the car -tax title and license.

Saint Louis, MO
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and always welcoming staff,

Swansea, IL
03/03/2019 Category: Service
ok but slow
OK BUT SLOW

Andrea S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
04/24/2018 Category: Service
In and out
The service advisor and technicians were very friendly and thorough.

Imperial, MO
02/07/2018 Category: Service
First oil chsng
Ok process but expected loaner car per salesman at time of purchase

LW
Linda W.
Glen Carbon, IL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Friendly personal.
Nice clean area and friendly personal.

Rosie S.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
The oil change service was quick and efficient.

GE
Garold E.
Edwardsville, IL
08/21/2017 Category: Service
GE yes

Jeff W.
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and Great Service!

Shiloh, IL
07/05/2017 Category: Service
NOT customer friendly.
Fast service but dealer was unaware of the pricing offered from their own website, thus initially overcharged me $20. They made it right on my return trip but a return trip should not have been needed. When I questioned it, the "Service" Rep just pointed to a pricing sign in his office. Had to talk to the service manager to get it fixed. I can beat the pricing pretty much anywhere. Even with the internet deal, I was able to find equivalent pricing elsewhere.

Service hours are atrocious. No weekends and VERY limited evenings mean I have to schedule off work for even the most routine maintenance.

Michael S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Somewhat unsatified
Told I didn't need a timing belt and offered other services that were "due" then later called to be told there was a timing belt that needed changed at extra cost. After picking up the car and heading home I noted there was no oil change sticker on the window as usual making question of the service had been done of not and also an unopened can of injector cleaner was sitting in my cup holder - no clue why or what I should do with this?

VB
Valerie B.
Snellville, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
The only reason why I wouldn't return to this location is because I don't live in Missouri. My Hyundai broke down while my husband and I were traveling to visit family. This was the closest Hyundai dealership to the location where our car broke down. Phil and Bill went above and beyond to get us a rental car to get back home to Georgia while they worked on my car. Fantastic customer service.

Fairview Heights, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2017 Category: Service
Excellent as usual

Greenville, IL
2008 Hyundai Accent
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Quick and Clean
Thanks for the great service within a short time

2004 Hyundai Sonata
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Close to my home, job & the people are nice.
All my friends don't drive Hyundai

Jim C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Excellent service.
The service is great and on time. This is my second Hundai and I am sure I'll get a third.

ME
Michael E.
Vandalia, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2016 Category: Service
?
Our breakdown occurred on a Saturday. We were very pleased.