4.6

Aviston, IL
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Superb
As always, service was superb!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Bethalto, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2020 Category: Service
I’m always able to find an appointment time that works with my schedule.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

RP
Rachel P.
Chicago, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2020 Category: Service
My favorite dealership...
all employees are very respectful , friendly , and knowledgeable. They have good coffee and love when they wash my car !
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Rachel,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  Thanks you for the kind words, Please stop by anytime during regular business hours and get a car wash a clean car is a happy car. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

MT
Michael T.
Belleville, IL
09/15/2020 Category: Service
The service at Affenburg Hyundai has always been great. I recommend it highly.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  Thanks for the kind words and I hope you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Rosie C.
Fairview Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
They were professional kind helpful and had mask on. I'm not 60 yet but I appreciate them going the extra mile to protect us both.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Elantra
Great
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Jonathan,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  We look forward to your next service visit with us.

James A.
Trenton, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Another positive experience
Great service and quality work.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Enjoy Vehicle...good service....
very accomidating
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

William,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, the 5 stars score. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Mary M.
Caseyville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Excellence
Fast and professional service!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/06/2020

Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, We appreciate the 5 star score.
Have a Happy Holiday and be safe.

JO
John O.
Collinsville, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Ecperience
All aspects of our appointment were great. Scheduling was easy. Arriving and preparing for the service went smoothly. Service people kept us informed. Wsiting room was clean,well equipped with tables and chairs, snacks to purchase and free coffee! All was
great.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business. Have a Happy Hoilday and we hope you stay safe.

Andrea S.
Belleville, IL
Customer Service
They have a Great customers service staff that’s always very courteous and friendly.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Andrea,
Thank you for returning our survey, We appreciate your business and the 5 star.

Please be safe and have a Happy Hoilday

O Fallon, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and personnel. Repairs and service always spot on.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Wood River, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Good place
Service was quick as always only problem was I have my tires rotated alone with the oil change and I would have thought they would if put air in my tires. 3 days after getting my car back I had 2 tires with low enough air that my light came on and the others were low also
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Sorry that after 3 days the tire light came on, this cooler weather can effect the tire pressure.  We appreciate your business and your feedback,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us its always good to see you. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Highland, IL