4.6

Overall Rating 4.3913043/5Overall Rating 4.3913043/5Overall Rating 4.3913043/5Overall Rating 4.3913043/5rating 4.3913043
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

Darlene H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome
John & Jeff was very hands on with the needs of my vehicle! Fast quality work awesome costumer service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Darlene,

Mary W.
O Fallon, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast, reliable and friendly service

Mary,

Susan B.
Maryville, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is professional and friendly in the service department and they always finish my car ahead of schedule. Waiting area is always clean, as well as service area.

Susan,

Maryville, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
Awesome service. Great customer service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and 5 stars!. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Happy to see you had such a wonderful visit!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, friendly service, knowledgeable staff
My vehicle had been in for service twice in 60 days for the same issue with both back passenger doors. Each time the issue was fixed quickly with good communication from the staff. Very pleased with service!!

TC
Terry C.
Edwardsville, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and courteous service.

Terry,

Bridget B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service completed quickly.

Bridget,

James C.
Troy, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/07/2019 Category: Service
great service
I needed to have some pretty major warranty work and the whole process with service department Bill and John was great answered all my questions and were very helpful.

James,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and 5 stars!. We appreciate your business and your feedback, it was great meeting you, And so Happy to see you had such a wonderful visit!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Last repair
Well done

Carrie M.
Collinsville, IL
Service department
Bill Gillespie did a fantastic job at getting my car in to be serviced right away and did not want me to go without.
He worked his magic and saved me a ton of money.
I would definitely go back.
I would definitely recommend Auffenberg Hyundai to anyone I know!
Thanks again, Auffenberg!

Carrie,
Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and 5 stars!. We appreciate your business and your awesome feedback. Happy to see you had such a wonderful visit!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Patoka, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great
Got in & out fast, & problem was addressed.

TP
Tedd P.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
This place is good for people get welcome there
I am comfortable to attend there for oil change best

Tedd,

VW
Vicky W.
Highland, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
I was dropping my car off to get an oil change the next day. When I got there they were able to get my car serviced that day within an hour. Clean, friendly, always willing to help.

Vicky,

GD
Gerald D.
Cottage Hills, IL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Buy
Andy is the best. He always has the best interest of the customer wants and needs. He allows you to breathe and gives you the space to make a final decision. This is my fifth car from your dealership and Andy has sold them all to me. Thanks, Andy. A true professional.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star rating, Happy Holiday

Jerry L.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Courteous friendly and professional catch
They found the problem and Bill the Service manager watched over and work and everything was done in a timely manner

Jerry,
Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review, Happy Holiday

Aviston, IL
Excellent!
Excellent service every time!!

Thank you for the 5 Star rating, Happy Holiday

Daniel M.
Mount Vernon, IL
11/27/2019 Category: Service
2011 Sonata engine replacement
I was suprised that Auffenburg was able to replace my engine at no cost to me. The timliness and helpfulness of the staff was above and beyond. I did have a check engine light come on the day after I got the vehicle back home but the diagnostics said it was a emission valve sensor. I should be able to fix this myself. I am hoping to reimbursed for my tow and rental through the Hyundai reimbursement dept, then that will just be awesome!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Daniel,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and feedback, Please contact HMS at 800-633-5151 for the refunds,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

Fairview Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
great care and service
I enjoy most of my interactions with this dealership. Their service is stellar.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and feedback,  Thank you for the 5 star rating and If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below, we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit