EJ
Elliott J.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Elliott said the business did a good job and he would recommend them for service.

VR
Veronica R.
Kia Optima
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said this business was faster than she thought.

CA
Chad A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Chad said they were very fast and friendly.

EC
Evan C.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Evan said they are really helpful and they are good people.

JILL W.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/18/2018
Honest, Accommodating, Great Customer Service!!
I rarely write a review and when I do, it's because my expectations were exceeded. I've used their services a few times and they have consistently impressed me with their customer service each time. My first time there, it was going to take a few hours to work on my car and I was trying to find someone to give me a ride home (I live a couple of miles away) but one of the staff offered to give me a ride home instead. One other time I needed something else worked on my car and instead, I was referred to another place where I might be able to get the work done for a lot cheaper price. They provided me with a quote and recommended that I get a quote from the "other" place and go with the better quote. Some places won't even bother to give you that option and just tell you how much the work is going to cost you and take your money. Like I said, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! One last thing, they were very accommodating. I work full-time and not being able to get off work at a decent time or take a day off from work so I can get my car fixed, they were willing to work around my schedule. They ordered the part ahead of time even though it might not be needed to fix the car. The "other" place I called, kept telling me excuses about not being able to order the part in time or they can't get the parts in during the weekend etc.. etc...The "other" place made me feel like I needed to accommodate them with my crazy work schedule instead of the other way around.. The "other" place seemed to have forgotten the meaning of customer service... AUTO & TIRE SERVICE SPECIALISTS..YOU GET 5 STARS FROM ME!!!!

JV
JOAN V.
Jeep Liberty
12/07/2018
Mike is a great help
This place is very close to my house and they always get me in asap

ME
Marty E.
GMC Canyon
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the service was good.

BK
BRAD K.
Canton, OH
12/03/2018
Outstanding service
Took my van to this mechanic to have a transmission error looked at. They couldn't replicate the error and they checked everything they could from the outside to make sure the error would not return and the transmission was sound. Best mechanic I've been to in a while, definitely found my new one though.

Mark C.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that the place did a good job on his behalf.

WU
Willy U.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Willy said they do good work and they are courteous.

WS
Will S.
GMC Envoy
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Will said the staff got him in and out in an efficient amount of time. They did great.

Shawna S.
Kia Optima
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Shawna said the service was very professional, fast and easy.

JAMES L.
Dodge Charger
10/25/2018
Showed up with a tire problem and no appointment. Got me in and ordered the part , and I was out of there in less than a hour.

Robert M.
Cadillac DTS
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business has a good staff and they provided excellent service.

BA
BECKY A.
10/19/2018
Rotate tires
Very helpful people here. Also, prompt with their service. Always very courteous.