ALPESH M.
12/09/2016
Great job
Great and fast work
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 12/12/2016

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again!

Robert W.
Mesa, AZ
12/06/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the owner of this business was very friendly, and he would definitely recommend them to others.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 12/08/2016

Thanks Robert! We work hard to make our customers' experience here as pleasant as possible. See you next year and have a Merry Christmas!

MICHAEL M.
12/01/2016
Honest, sincere service
Great local business. Honest answers and suggestions on current and future maintenance.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 12/02/2016

Thanks for giving us a try Michael! We'll alway work to do our best for you and every customer who trusts us with their car.

ED
Elizabeth D.
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they are the best she has been to for service and they never overcharge her.

Steve M.
Ontario, CA
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the business was accommodating. The job was done well.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 12/01/2016

Thanks Steve! We look forward to see you in the future!

MAURICE and MADDIE B.
11/27/2016
Honesty. Service. Focus on what is needed rather than promoting what is not
Always a pleasurable experience and the assurance that I will be treated fairly and honestly. Never anxious about taking my car there.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/28/2016

Thanks Maurice! You're the best!

VW
Vivian W.
Toyota Tundra
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Vivian said she likes this business and the owner was friendly.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/29/2016

Thanks Vivian! We look forward to see you again!

PM
Patrick M.
Cadillac STS
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Patrick said Dave was great. This business was the only one open on a Saturday. It wasn't their fault, but he spent over $900 because the fan assembly he had to replace was over $700.

TC
TYLER C.
Honda Accord
11/21/2016
ATL always does right by me
I happily drive 30 minutes from North Phoenix to see Dave and his crew. They never oversell/overcharge and do great work.

DAVID L.
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2016
Good service and fair with no pressure.
I have had my car serviced there a couple of times and have received good service with good attitude. Definately would use them again!

STEVE S.
Nissan Frontier
11/19/2016
routine service
all courteous and fast. They always do what you wanted done and never try to add extras to pad the bill. Dealer takes 4x as long to do work on vehicle and dealer does not do any better work.

TG
Taylor G.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Taylor said staff is great and David is the greatest.

Jeff S.
Dodge Stratus
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said he has no issues with the service.

Monika G.
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Monika said Dave, the owner, provided her with great service and she was happy.

PH
POLLY H.
Buick Century
11/15/2016
A woman's best garage
Dave is always friendly informative open honest with a smile and box of cookies. He takes time to explain things .in terms you can understand.
He's done large and small jobs and never padded the bill or added things not needed
Under difficult circumstances he stepped up..I talk about him all the time.
BEST honest caring customer service at decent prices.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/15/2016

Thanks Polly! You're a pleasure to work with. My wife does make some rockin' cookies!

DO
DOROTA O.
Volkswagen Golf
11/08/2016
Great auto repair in the heart of Tempe.
Best mix of qualities: professional and super friendly staff, fast work, very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this business to anybody, either local resident or a traveler.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/10/2016

Leyla S.
Saturn Aura
11/03/2016
Put my family in danger
I went for an oil change, to check my tires, change headlight and to check overall safety of my car. several hours later i was told they needed yet another hour to change the light bulb. so asked if they checked the tires and was told yes they are perfect a lot of thread left and pressure was good as well. Thankfully i have learned to record all my business transactions. But that did not save me when my tire blew couple of days later. Discount tire showed me that the tire was actually separating and the other was a lot worse hence is blew. I almost got hit by a semi with my kid in the car. i only damaged the side of my passenger door and lost a mirror. They never checked the tires and outright lied putting my family in danger. not to speak of the damage i will have to pay to fix my car due to their dishonesty. I will need to change my oil and filter since i doubt they have done that either. please avoid this place if you value your safety.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/03/2016

Leyla,
I can't tell you how sorry I am for your incident. Please understand that while we can check the tread depth and tire pressure, we don't really have a way to check for tire delamination. Delamination isn't typically obvious when a car is on a rack for an oil change. Usually a tire will need to be spun and checked for being out of round, not something that's done during an oil change.
Once again, I'm sorry for your tire problems but it would have been very unlikely that anyone could have found this issue during an oil change. Please don't hesitate to call me if you think there is anything I can do.
Dave Rethoret, Owner 480/966-1616

AU
AMY U.
Pontiac G6
10/30/2016
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else
I've been taking my cars here for about 6 years now, and I wouldn't take them anywhere else. Dave is honest and doesn't try to sell you services that aren't needed. Not only that, but the prices are reasonable. On my last visit, I had a problem with my car and was expecting it spend several hundred dollars. My total bill ended up being around $40. Because of their honesty, I keep returning.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/31/2016

Thanks Amy! Our promise to our customers is that we'll treat them fairly and honestly. Really, it's the only way to do business. It's our pleasure to have you as a customer.

TR
Troy R.
Pontiac G8
10/29/2016 Category: Service
Troy said everyone at the business was nice and he has no complaints, since his vehicle is running well.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/01/2016

Thanks Troy! Your G8 is a special car and we really appreciate the fact that you trust us with its' care. See you down the road!