JAMES and DEBBIE W.
Tempe, AZ
10/23/2016
Only One I Trust
My Custom Mustang is my pride and joy. I take serious care of it. I dont get it serviced just anywhere. I have been taking all three of my vehicles here for a couple years now. Dave and his team never make me feel like they want to sell me anything I don't need and they do great work. It's hard to find a shop that I can trust and feel comfortable with but I found that here. I research costs with other shops whenever I need something done and compare it with my shop even before I call Dave. They have always been comparable or even less. They do it fast and they do it well. As long as I live in this area this will always be my "go to" mechanic.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/24/2016

Thanks Jim! It's obvious how much pride you take in your Mustang. It's an honour and a real pleasure having you as a customer.

EP
Eric P.
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Prius C
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the business did everything he asked them to do, they were quick and efficient. They are good.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/25/2016

Thanks Eric. We'll keep working hard to provide you and all our customers with the best service in town!

PS
PAUL S.
Scottsdale, AZ
BMW 745Li
10/21/2016
Always Honest
I have three vehicles that I take pride in owning. A Chevy Malibu, BMW 745, and an old 1970's Jeep. All of them have been taken care of by the professional and courteous and most importantly, HONEST crew at All Tune and Lube. I don not take my cars or truck anywhere else. Period. I am a self proclaimed mechanic who knows the quality of work is superior to any shop in town.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/21/2016

Thanks Paul! You know anybody who has a Jeep is alright by me so we have to do work to keep you coming back!

DAWN C.
Phoenix, AZ
Infiniti J30
10/12/2016
Went there to check them out because I prefer the small shops. The owner seems very honest. Got my oil changed, fair price. I plan to go back again for any repairs.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/31/2016

Thanks Dawn! An oil change is the first contact most customers have with our shop and I'm glad to see that you have a good impression. We'll work hard to maintain your trust!