TC
TYLER C.
Honda Accord
11/21/2016
ATL always does right by me
I happily drive 30 minutes from North Phoenix to see Dave and his crew. They never oversell/overcharge and do great work.

DAVID L.
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2016
Good service and fair with no pressure.
I have had my car serviced there a couple of times and have received good service with good attitude. Definately would use them again!

STEVE S.
Nissan Frontier
11/19/2016
routine service
all courteous and fast. They always do what you wanted done and never try to add extras to pad the bill. Dealer takes 4x as long to do work on vehicle and dealer does not do any better work.

TG
Taylor G.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Taylor said staff is great and David is the greatest.

Jeff S.
Dodge Stratus
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said he has no issues with the service.

Monika G.
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Monika said Dave, the owner, provided her with great service and she was happy.

PH
POLLY H.
Buick Century
11/15/2016
A woman's best garage
Dave is always friendly informative open honest with a smile and box of cookies. He takes time to explain things .in terms you can understand.
He's done large and small jobs and never padded the bill or added things not needed
Under difficult circumstances he stepped up..I talk about him all the time.
BEST honest caring customer service at decent prices.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/15/2016

Thanks Polly! You're a pleasure to work with. My wife does make some rockin' cookies!

DO
DOROTA O.
Volkswagen Golf
11/08/2016
Great auto repair in the heart of Tempe.
Best mix of qualities: professional and super friendly staff, fast work, very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this business to anybody, either local resident or a traveler.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/10/2016

Leyla S.
Saturn Aura
11/03/2016
Put my family in danger
I went for an oil change, to check my tires, change headlight and to check overall safety of my car. several hours later i was told they needed yet another hour to change the light bulb. so asked if they checked the tires and was told yes they are perfect a lot of thread left and pressure was good as well. Thankfully i have learned to record all my business transactions. But that did not save me when my tire blew couple of days later. Discount tire showed me that the tire was actually separating and the other was a lot worse hence is blew. I almost got hit by a semi with my kid in the car. i only damaged the side of my passenger door and lost a mirror. They never checked the tires and outright lied putting my family in danger. not to speak of the damage i will have to pay to fix my car due to their dishonesty. I will need to change my oil and filter since i doubt they have done that either. please avoid this place if you value your safety.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/03/2016

Leyla,
I can't tell you how sorry I am for your incident. Please understand that while we can check the tread depth and tire pressure, we don't really have a way to check for tire delamination. Delamination isn't typically obvious when a car is on a rack for an oil change. Usually a tire will need to be spun and checked for being out of round, not something that's done during an oil change.
Once again, I'm sorry for your tire problems but it would have been very unlikely that anyone could have found this issue during an oil change. Please don't hesitate to call me if you think there is anything I can do.
Dave Rethoret, Owner 480/966-1616

AU
AMY U.
Pontiac G6
10/30/2016
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else
I've been taking my cars here for about 6 years now, and I wouldn't take them anywhere else. Dave is honest and doesn't try to sell you services that aren't needed. Not only that, but the prices are reasonable. On my last visit, I had a problem with my car and was expecting it spend several hundred dollars. My total bill ended up being around $40. Because of their honesty, I keep returning.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/31/2016

Thanks Amy! Our promise to our customers is that we'll treat them fairly and honestly. Really, it's the only way to do business. It's our pleasure to have you as a customer.

TR
Troy R.
Pontiac G8
10/29/2016 Category: Service
Troy said everyone at the business was nice and he has no complaints, since his vehicle is running well.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/01/2016

Thanks Troy! Your G8 is a special car and we really appreciate the fact that you trust us with its' care. See you down the road!

JAMES and DEBBIE W.
10/23/2016
Only One I Trust
My Custom Mustang is my pride and joy. I take serious care of it. I dont get it serviced just anywhere. I have been taking all three of my vehicles here for a couple years now. Dave and his team never make me feel like they want to sell me anything I don't need and they do great work. It's hard to find a shop that I can trust and feel comfortable with but I found that here. I research costs with other shops whenever I need something done and compare it with my shop even before I call Dave. They have always been comparable or even less. They do it fast and they do it well. As long as I live in this area this will always be my "go to" mechanic.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/24/2016

Thanks Jim! It's obvious how much pride you take in your Mustang. It's an honour and a real pleasure having you as a customer.

EP
Eric P.
Toyota Prius C
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the business did everything he asked them to do, they were quick and efficient. They are good.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/25/2016

Thanks Eric. We'll keep working hard to provide you and all our customers with the best service in town!

PS
PAUL S.
Scottsdale, AZ
BMW 745Li
10/21/2016
Always Honest
I have three vehicles that I take pride in owning. A Chevy Malibu, BMW 745, and an old 1970's Jeep. All of them have been taken care of by the professional and courteous and most importantly, HONEST crew at All Tune and Lube. I don not take my cars or truck anywhere else. Period. I am a self proclaimed mechanic who knows the quality of work is superior to any shop in town.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/21/2016

Thanks Paul! You know anybody who has a Jeep is alright by me so we have to do work to keep you coming back!

DAWN C.
Infiniti J30
10/12/2016
Went there to check them out because I prefer the small shops. The owner seems very honest. Got my oil changed, fair price. I plan to go back again for any repairs.
David R. from All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 10/31/2016

Thanks Dawn! An oil change is the first contact most customers have with our shop and I'm glad to see that you have a good impression. We'll work hard to maintain your trust!