Siaosi M.
Mesa, AZ
GMC Acadia
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Siaosi said the staff informed him of everything about the repairs. Dave and Brian were awesome and helpful. They were very detail-oriented and they made sure he knew and felt comfortable about what they were doing. They gave him a proper diagnosis.

CHRIS S.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
01/02/2018
Same Great Work As Always
What keeps me coming back to All Tune is the honest service and honest prices. I was in for a simple oil change but was told I had a blown shock and my valve cover gaskets were leaking (I was aware of the latter problem simply by the smell in the cabin). The counterman gave me the prices of the parts and an approximate idea of the labor. Rather than applying any pressure with dire warnings, he gave me the straight skinny. I really appreciate that and have recommended All Tune to friends and acquaintances whenever they need service.

On the downside ( ;-) ) Dave and crew are SO busy they are often swamped with work! That won't stop me from being a customer-for-life, though.

BRIDGETTE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2018
Always feel better after leaving All Tune!
Dave is one of the best and most honest mechanics I have come across. He will always recommend and quote all work for you before starting any work. Any time I have needed work done and gotten other estimates, his is typically the lowest. Even if it isn't, I would still bring my car to him because I know he'll make sure everything is done correctly the firs time. He really takes care of my cars and I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

PZ
Paola Z.
Arizona
Dodge Avenger
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Paola said this business was done really quickly.

BR
Bradley R.
Arizona
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Bradley said he did not have any issues with the business. Everything worked out well.

Joseph M.
Scottsdale, AZ
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the business is very quick and affordable.

LA
Leman A.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Leman said the staff care. They listen, do a good job and do it on time.

LN
Lee N.
Kia Sorento
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Lee said the staff told him what was wrong, and carried on a conversation with him.

Mr./Ms. G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/21/2017
Smart, Fast, and Honest
These guys are very knowledgeable and very prompt. But most important they are HONEST!!!
This is not the first of our company vehicles that they have worked on. We will keep doing business
with them in the future. You will leave there knowing you got your vehicle fixed right, without your
wallet being drained!!!

KP
KAY P.
Saturn SL
12/15/2017
All Tune Car Care
I have been taking my car to All Tune for over 8 years and Dave and his staff have always given outstanding service. I would not hesitate to recommend All Tune for automotive care.

Kaleb M.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Kaleb said the service was great. They got it done on time and when he expected it.

RV
Rebecca V.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff treated her well. They took the best care of the vehicle that they could and she enjoyed going there as well as talking with the staff. The service they provided was the best.

ZM
Zoey M.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Zoey said the staff were very friendly, professional and did what needed to be done. They did not try to add extra work they worked with her as much as possible.

JAMES and DEBBIE W.
Buick Skylark
12/08/2017
Only One I Trust
I have an inherited 25 year old Buick that my Father left behind. He took very good care of it. I`m carrying on where he left off. I also have a custom 2006 mustang that is my pride and joy. I have taken both vehicles to other shops never to return. I expect the shop to treat my vehicles with the same care that I treat them myself. It took time and many disappointments to finally find the right shop. Dave and his crew have helped me to maintain both vehicles in the best condition possible at prices that I can afford. When the a/c in the mustang went out (I missed the ford recall for free) I called several shops just to see if Dave truly was the best deal. His price for the same exact repair quoted by other shops was sure enough a few hundred dollars less. I have special vinyl wrappings on my mustang that are easily scratched if extreme care is not taken when working on it. The team has never put a scratch on it. I just had the oil changed in the Buick and I was in and out in 20 minutes, even though the lot and the shop was full with vehicles. This is my go to shop for any work that needs done when I can't do it myself. I highly recommend All Tune and Lube !

DIANA M.
Mesa, AZ
11/28/2017
Best of the best
I never have a question about the service they performed. They are trustworthy and great at their jobs. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

ES
Eric S.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business did the job accurately and handled the repairs correctly.

MJ
Marcus J.
Chandler, AZ
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff are very friendly people and they are problem solvers. They solved all his problems that he had with his vehicle.

David H.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
David said everything was fine at this business and he would recommend them for service.

Jesenia R.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Jesenia said Brian was nice and the staff was helpful.

Chad M.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Chad said the staff was honest and good.