Mr./Ms. G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/21/2017
Smart, Fast, and Honest
These guys are very knowledgeable and very prompt. But most important they are HONEST!!!
This is not the first of our company vehicles that they have worked on. We will keep doing business
with them in the future. You will leave there knowing you got your vehicle fixed right, without your
wallet being drained!!!

KP
KAY P.
Saturn SL
12/15/2017
All Tune Car Care
I have been taking my car to All Tune for over 8 years and Dave and his staff have always given outstanding service. I would not hesitate to recommend All Tune for automotive care.

Kaleb M.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Kaleb said the service was great. They got it done on time and when he expected it.

RV
Rebecca V.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff treated her well. They took the best care of the vehicle that they could and she enjoyed going there as well as talking with the staff. The service they provided was the best.

ZM
Zoey M.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Zoey said the staff were very friendly, professional and did what needed to be done. They did not try to add extra work they worked with her as much as possible.

JAMES and DEBBIE W.
Buick Skylark
12/08/2017
Only One I Trust
I have an inherited 25 year old Buick that my Father left behind. He took very good care of it. I`m carrying on where he left off. I also have a custom 2006 mustang that is my pride and joy. I have taken both vehicles to other shops never to return. I expect the shop to treat my vehicles with the same care that I treat them myself. It took time and many disappointments to finally find the right shop. Dave and his crew have helped me to maintain both vehicles in the best condition possible at prices that I can afford. When the a/c in the mustang went out (I missed the ford recall for free) I called several shops just to see if Dave truly was the best deal. His price for the same exact repair quoted by other shops was sure enough a few hundred dollars less. I have special vinyl wrappings on my mustang that are easily scratched if extreme care is not taken when working on it. The team has never put a scratch on it. I just had the oil changed in the Buick and I was in and out in 20 minutes, even though the lot and the shop was full with vehicles. This is my go to shop for any work that needs done when I can't do it myself. I highly recommend All Tune and Lube !

DIANA M.
Mesa, AZ
11/28/2017
Best of the best
I never have a question about the service they performed. They are trustworthy and great at their jobs. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

ES
Eric S.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business did the job accurately and handled the repairs correctly.

MJ
Marcus J.
Chandler, AZ
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff are very friendly people and they are problem solvers. They solved all his problems that he had with his vehicle.

David H.
Phoenix, AZ
11/24/2017 Category: Service
David said everything was fine at this business and he would recommend them for service.

Jesenia R.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Jesenia said Brian was nice and the staff was helpful.

Chad M.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Chad said the staff was honest and good.

CK
COLLEEN K.
Saturn SL
11/22/2017
ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON
Close to home and very informative.

HZ
Hui Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cecilia. She said the service was excellent.

AL
Amy L.
Tucson, AZ
Land Rover LR2
11/20/2017
Amazing service!
Most trustworthy place in the valley!

BJ
Bryce J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Bryce said this business was very polite and friendly. They were very quick with the repairs.

Jeff D.
Chandler, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the prices were good and the staff were knowledgeable. They finished in a timely manner.

GJ
Genesis J.
Phoenix, AZ
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Genesis said the staff took really good care of her. They told her what was wrong with the vehicle.

PS
PAUL S.
Scottsdale, AZ
11/17/2017
Total Service
Excellent service! Appreciate the extra effort you make for the customer. Fast and friendly service and expert recommendations. Thanks!

SV
SCOTT and LEANNE V.
11/16/2017
Always taken care of.
Dave and Bryan always take care us when it comes to our vehicles. Their pricing is always fair and service top notch!