BEN B.
Saab 9-5
03/21/2019
They're the family you would choose if you could.
Jack & crew are beyond anything you'll find out there. I've come to them with every car I've owned over the years and they have ALWAYS been what's needed. Very comforting.

FR
Fred R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fred said he hasn't had a problem with them. The service has always been good and the work has always been good from the staff.

JOSEPH H.
03/15/2019
Great Job
They take the time to do things right and would definitely go back and recommend this mechanic to a friend. I’ve used a lot of mechanics just glad I found a place close to home. Thank you for excellent service.

PO
PATRICK O.
Geo Tracker
03/14/2019
Dependability, affordability , integrity, and large range of capability. Customer oriented and personable. I have recommended tjhem to all my friends.
All of their work has been spot on
and their recommendations for preventative repairs are appreciated.

GS
GINNY S.
02/14/2019
Dodge Caravan
Hello, the brakes were fixed perfectly, thank you.
The flapping noise from the vent is still there so I will need to bring van back in.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 02/21/2019

Hi Ginny
Glad to hear the brakes are working well.  As for the vent noise,
just give us a call to set up an appointment for us to check that out for you.
Jan

JACK M.
Cadillac SRX
02/13/2019
auto care plus
trustworthy and reasonable pricing. Jack M.

MIKE G.
GMC Safari Passenger
02/07/2019
5-Star Shop
Good honest work at a fair price. They address the problem and don't try to up sell you on something you don't need. I wouldn't go any place else. Good people

MICHELLE M.
Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Prizm
02/01/2019
They are honest and do good work
Have been going to them for many years and great service.

REBECCA B.
Mitsubishi Mirage
01/31/2019
Great service as usual! I truly trust them!

Toyota Camry Solara
01/14/2019
Auto Care Plus
Professional, skilled, reasonably priced.

JOHN H.
01/13/2019
Check engine diagnosis
Jan and junior were awesome! I’m and out quickly with a excellent service. Highly recommend

LW
LIZ W.
GMC Canyon
01/11/2019
Great service and Honest
AUTO CARE PLUS is a fantastic, honest business. My last 4 vehicles have been in the hands of Jack, Jack Jr. and Jan whom is in the office. If you and your ride are not a customer of AUTO CARE PLUS, you are losing out. Best place in Orange

MIRIAM M.
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2019
This is the first place where I've been that explain the process with details of the work that was done and the recommendations... They are honest and kind... Definitely 5 stars .. 🤗

JESSE S.
Irvine, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/03/2019
Friendly service
Awesome staff. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

SU
SONIA U.
Westminster, CA
Cadillac ATS Sedan
12/30/2018
Always pleasant and quality service
Jan got me in and out. My car was serviced with excellence. I always leave happy and secure in a job well done 👍

GH
Gary H.
Buick Lucerne
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Stella. She said this is a really nice business and she has used them for years.

MARK B.
GMC Yukon XL
12/19/2018
Trust
I have been taking my cars to Autocare Plus for over 25 years and always appreciate the great customer service. I can always trust that the work they recommend needs to be done. Thank you Jack. Jack and Jan.

CL
COLLEEN L.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/18/2018
SQUEAKY BRAKES.....
It was almost time for my oil change but my brakes had been squeaking for weeks now and it was concerning and irritating to me. So off to see Jack and Jan I went. I made the appointment on line, which was really easy, and Jan gave me a ride home, as it was going to more than an hour. By afternoon I had a call from Jack telling me that the brakes were OK, but they had to take them apart and lubricate them to make the squeak go away, but they got it fixed - HOORAY. And the got the oil changed and the check up done too. I am always impressed with the professionalism here.

RJ
RICH J.
12/13/2018
Quality service.
All my repairs and service for 12 years. All around excellence.

FR
Fred R.
GMC Yukon XL
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the service was completed without problems for a reasonable cost. The staff did good work.