CP
Catherine P.
Anaheim, CA
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said Jack has always been very honest. The business takes care of her and they have excellent service.

Jean G.
Anaheim, CA
Nissan Sentra
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jean said the workers are very friendly and honest. They had good service.

AL
Albert L.
La Puente, CA
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the service at this business was great. They knew what they were doing and he appreciated what they did for him. They provided him with all the information he needed and his vehicle is working fine. He has no issues.

MV
MARTIN V.
Irvine, CA
03/03/2018
Engine LIGHT on
For some reason when I got my car back it was worst then when I brought it in. I did not trust this place anymore because of this fact!

KW
KAY W.
Cadillac CTS
02/25/2018
Outstanding service .
Thank you for your great service on Friday. You make it so easy to keep my car in good running order. And keep me safe on the freeway. 👍🏻👍🏻

DAVID L.
GMC Pickup
02/14/2018
you did a great job in a short time for a fair price
turned in truck without appt and they worked it in and repaired in a short time for a fair price

JO
Joe O.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good and the employees were thorough.

DA
Dale A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the staff at this business provided pretty good service to his vehicle. They seemed very smart and he appreciated their good work.

MK
Mahala K.
Villa Park, CA
INFINITI G20
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Mahala said Jack and Jan were very nice. She stated she was very comfortable dealing with them.

JO
John O.
Santa Ana, CA
Chevrolet El Camino
01/27/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was outstanding.

CL
CARL L.
Placentia, CA
01/25/2018
Great Repair Service!
Extremely friendly, prompt, communicated all the repairs needed profesionally. If I ever have a car repair need this is my place to go. Thank you!
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 01/27/2018

Thank you Carl for taking the time to post a review.  We're very glad you were pleased with your service.    Jan

SU
SONIA U.
Santa Ana, CA
Cadillac ATS Sedan
01/19/2018
Nitrogen in my tires is a must!
The service Jack and Jan extend to their customers is superior to all others I've ever experienced. I came in for nitrogen in my tires because I recently moved go a city with horrible roads and the nitrogen smooths out my ride. You should try it!

Carl S.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Carl said Jack and his wife did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. He really appreciated their good work.

Carl S.
01/18/2018 Category: Service

EA
EDWARD A.
01/07/2018
The service was great. Friendly staff, very helpful. I would definitely recommend to family or friends.

MIKE S.
Fullerton, CA
01/05/2018
Honest, friendly and talented people.z
Jack and Jan are great people and honest. Sorry we are leaving state...wish we could take them, their skills and talents with us!
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 01/08/2018

Thanks Mike for taking time to write a review.  We will miss you guys but wish you the very best in your new adventure!

NC
Norman C.
Dodge Avenger
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Norman said the staff did a good job, He stated he was content because they did what he expected.

BILL S.
12/20/2017
Slow oil change
I drove in and asked about an oil change. They had a rack open so they got me right on. Most oil changes take about 15 minutes so I waited for the car. An hour and one half later the car was finished. Couldn't figure out why it took so long. They knew I was waiting so why didn't they get it done sooner. They found a nail in my tire and asked if they should fix it. I thought it would take three hours if an oil change takes an hour and one half so I declined. Not sure if I'm going back.

CHRISTIAN S.
12/19/2017
Jack is a nice and honest person
Fast and friendly personnel.

HB
HARRY B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/10/2017
Honesty and great service.
I am always impressed with service and honesty when servicing my vehicles. I like the pictures of mechanical problems that are still of concern with my vehicles. I have no problems getting appointments to service my vehicles and the speed of repair.