JASON R.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/13/2018
Honesty and professionalism
My family has been going to auto care plus for many years and will continue to do so. We know when we take our vehicles to get service, they will take care of us and for a great price.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 11/13/2018

Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  It's been our pleasure to take care of your family's vehicles.

LYNETTE S.
11/11/2018
Auto care
Excellent service with great employees.

STEVE M.
Garden Grove, CA
11/08/2018
Friendly and Honest Car Repairs
We have been taking our cars to Jack and Jan for over 10 years. They always do excellent work at a fair price and never do unnecessary repairs. We have recommended their shop to our friends in the past and will continue to do so.

STEVE C.
11/02/2018
Job was completed on time and below original estimate. Very pleased with the service

RF
ROSS F.
11/01/2018
Famliy own great honest work
I have been going to Auto care plus for over 20 years .They are family own mechanic .I would recommend them to anyone I know .

MICHELLE M.
Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Prizm
10/30/2018
Wonderful service
I had to have major work done on my car.
Auto car plus is honest trust worthy and
Does great work.
Been doing business with them for years.
Thanks again, Jack and Jan.

Corona, CA
Toyota Celica
10/28/2018
Good people
Good honest business! Great conscientious people. I would highly recommend taking your car into Auto care!!!!

NJ
NOLA J.
Kia Soul
10/27/2018
Friendly and trustworthy car repair
Friendly, reliable, reasonable pricing. I can always trust and rely on Jack and his team to work on my car and my daughters cars.

VB
Vicki B.
Fullerton, CA
10/26/2018
Trustworthy, Professional and Knowledgeable
Outstanding work and customer service every visit! Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.
Thank you Auto Care Plus!

PH
PATRICIA H.
Placentia, CA
10/25/2018
Diagnosis
I took my car in to have my brakes checked. Turns out their was a minor issue. They also noticed my backlight was out and repaired that as well. I really appreciated it because I do not want to get stopped for something like this. Thank you
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 10/26/2018

Glad we were able to be of service to you, Patricia.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
Jan

JACK M.
Cadillac SRX
10/20/2018
l feel that they are honest and would not recommend any repairs that are not necessary.Hope
honest people

MICHELE S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/19/2018
Honest
Honest and explain everything very well

MATT W.
Placentia, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/07/2018
Reliable and pleasant experience
We have been taking all of our family's cars to Auto Care Plus for a few years now and they never disappoint. Everyone is always very friendly and I never feel that they are doing something that is not in my best interest. I appreciate that they show me the broken parts' even though I am not a mechanic - I can see what they see. It is a family business and I like supporting that as well. I recommend Auto Care Plus to my friends.

LW
LIZ W.
GMC Canyon
10/05/2018
Knowledge and Customer Service!!!
My last 4 vehicles have been in the hands of Auto Care Plus....Jack and his son Jack along with Jan in the office always go above and beyond for their business and customers. Ongoing knowledge and their customer service, along with their honesty is why I have, and will be a customer. I recommend them highly for vehicle repairs.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Liz,  Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our business.  We do appreciate your loyalty and have enjoyed getting to know you over the years.  Thank you for your referrals to family and friends.  I know you enjoyed getting that free oil change for referring 3 friends.  Keep them coming!

DAVID D.
Yorba Linda, CA
10/04/2018
GOOD PLACE TO TAKE CAR TO BE WORKED ON
ALWAYS GOOD TO TAKE THE IN / GOOD P/ACE / GOOD JOB .

WB
Wayne B.
Lincoln Mark VIII
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the facility is reasonably priced and the staff do good work fairly quickly, but Jack did not give him a estimate on the fuel pump and labor.

Max R.
Mazda B4000
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Max said the business couldn't fix his vehicle. They determined that it was not the issue that they thought it was, and the engine would need to be replaced to fully fix the problem.

FR
Fred R.
GMC Yukon XL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the staff at this business was honest. They do the work on time and he has no issues with them.

MAX R.
Mazda B4000
09/23/2018
Decent parts changers but I wouldn't rely on them for diagnostics
They are nice people and if all you need is basic work, it is a good place. If you need them to analyze the cause, I would look elsewhere.

GC
GARRETT C.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/22/2018
No complaints
Friendly service. Dropped my truck off on Friday and they made sure the service was complete by Monday. Final price was close to quote.