Don G.
Dodge Nitro
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Don said it was a good experience at this business. He has been there before and would recommend it.

Jasmine S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jasmine said she likes the fact that the business has been family owned for three generations. She stated that there was a time when she was charged thirty-five dollars just for the business to lift her vehicle to retrieve the overflow cap.

ROBERT H.
09/17/2018
Regular Maintenance
This particlar fsmily own business is just of the chart. They cannnot so enough for you. Thwy want you to be satisfied. They have teemendous integrity snd honesty for regarding rheir service. They always do a great job. They are highly recommended.

CF
CAREN F.
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2018
Great Service & Fair Price
I needed a repair done to my car. I needed to wait there while the repair was completed. It was done quickly and all the people that work there from the front desk to the mechanics are very pleasant and seem happy. They are honest and I will be back for regular service & maintenance.

09/12/2018
Honest
Great family owner business for all auto care needs

PS
PATRICK S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/27/2018
Good work
I met Jack and Jan several weeks ago. I was looking for someone to replace the calipers on my 1973 Chevy Pickup. We are about the same age and after talking a bit I thought them to be wonderful people, plus they own a KIA Soul like mine. They quoted me a fair price and they did a fine job in the timeframe stated. I will go back to them as I have more work to be done on the truck. I like the no-nonsense computer pricing and being able to sign up to keep my records online.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.  We're glad you were happy with the service we provided for your truck.  Looking forward to helping you in the future.
Sincerely,
Jack & Jan

Robert R.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the people were great, really helpful, and nice, all around.

ES
ED S.
07/19/2018
Great place
I’ve been going here for years I had an oil leak they fixed it then it had a little problem they took care of it no problem no charge I think what I like about this place is I don’t think I’m being cheated I have four cars one with 350,000 miles on it I’ll service by them couple engine jobs transmissions. You won’t feel like you got ripped off here recommend it highly .
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Ed,
Thank you for highly recommending our services.    We have always apprieciated your business and the fact that you have also referred your family and friends.  Thank you very much.
We always enjoy your visits when you bring in your cars.  Looking forward to many more in the future.
Sincerely
Jack & Jan

WB
Wayne B.
HUMMER H2
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said everything was perfect. The staff fixed the vehicle right on time, and at a good price.

PC
Paul C.
Placentia, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business had his vehicle for 9 days with no calls made to him, finally on 10th day he called them and they told him what was wrong with his vehicle. He has no idea why they never called him. The service was great, but he was wondering why he had to call them to find out what was wrong. The business seemed good , but he does not know what took so long.

Dale A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the service was good, the price was fair, and he was satisfied.

CV
Christopher V.
Whittier, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff at this business did what he asked and they found other things with his vehicle for him to be aware of.

JACK M.
06/14/2018
auto care plus
Honest and dependable

David A.
Palmdale, CA
Dodge Charger
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Claudia. She said the service was perfect and convenient. The employees were wonderful, speedy and they did a good job.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Claudia for your review.  We're very happy to see you were plealsed with the service you received at our shop.  We strive to do our best for all our customers.
Jack

Thomas S.
Dodge Dakota
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was nice, and his vehicle is running great.

CK
Chris K.
Norwalk, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris said it was definitely good service.

WB
Wayne B.
HUMMER H2
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he was under the impression that the work would be done in one day, but it was done in 2 -3 days.

RON M.
Yorba Linda, CA
04/26/2018
Always take care of us.
Auto Care Plus does a great job of keeping my personal and our company vehicles on the road.

Dale A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the service was good and not overpriced.

GA
GILBERT A.
Dodge Caravan
04/17/2018
The honesty and integrity are priceless
Auto Care Plus have always been honest and fair in regards to their business practices. I have known the owners for years and always know that the work being done on my van is not only quality, but also honest work.