EA
EDWARD A.
01/07/2018
The service was great. Friendly staff, very helpful. I would definitely recommend to family or friends.

MIKE S.
Fullerton, CA
01/05/2018
Honest, friendly and talented people.z
Jack and Jan are great people and honest. Sorry we are leaving state...wish we could take them, their skills and talents with us!
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 01/08/2018

Thanks Mike for taking time to write a review.  We will miss you guys but wish you the very best in your new adventure!

NC
Norman C.
Dodge Avenger
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Norman said the staff did a good job, He stated he was content because they did what he expected.

BILL S.
12/20/2017
Slow oil change
I drove in and asked about an oil change. They had a rack open so they got me right on. Most oil changes take about 15 minutes so I waited for the car. An hour and one half later the car was finished. Couldn't figure out why it took so long. They knew I was waiting so why didn't they get it done sooner. They found a nail in my tire and asked if they should fix it. I thought it would take three hours if an oil change takes an hour and one half so I declined. Not sure if I'm going back.

CHRISTIAN S.
12/19/2017
Jack is a nice and honest person
Fast and friendly personnel.

HB
HARRY B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/10/2017
Honesty and great service.
I am always impressed with service and honesty when servicing my vehicles. I like the pictures of mechanical problems that are still of concern with my vehicles. I have no problems getting appointments to service my vehicles and the speed of repair.

FM
FRANK M.
Pontiac Vibe
12/02/2017
Same Day Service
You guys were awesome and honest. You also had the best price in town and I appreciate your help.

GR
GARY R.
HUMMER H2
12/01/2017
Best place for auto repair
Great service, great people. I've been bringing my cars here for years and the service is top notch.

TG
TOM G.
Chevrolet HHR
11/30/2017
Great service great people
That is excellent work my car is running great

Jim R.
Placentia, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he really enjoyed the staff at this business. They were informative and answered all of his questions.

AO

KEEPING THE GOOD JOB

RON M.
Ford Edge
11/09/2017
Quality service at a fair price.
Auto Care Plus always takes great care of our personal and company vehicles.

DAVID D.
11/05/2017
ALWAYS ,GREAT PLACE TO SEE THE CAR DOCTOR
GOOD PLACE WHEN YOU NEED SERVICE / KEEPING THE GOOD JOB

HJ
Haig J.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Haig said the mechanic here took his time and he did a thorough job.

MIKE C.
10/29/2017
Great Service!!!!!
I have had 2 experiences and my family also 2 and we all say the same thing. Great service and a genuine feeling of honesty, which is very hard to find these days.
Mike Collins

Dean B.
10/28/2017 Category: Service
Dean said they are very pleasant and honest. The facility delivered his vehicle to his home when service was done.

PD
Paul D.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were very helpful and friendly.

BILL S.
Dodge Challenger
10/18/2017
It's an honest place
It's an honest place, i'm going back for seconds.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Volvo S40
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she would recommend this business for service.