GH
Gary H.
Buick Lucerne
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Stella. She said she keeps taking her vehicle back to this business for service. She wouldn't keep going back if she wasn't satisfied. She would recommend them to others.

DAVID D.

LP
LINDA P.
Santa Ana, CA
05/26/2017
The owners are the best reccomendation I can give to Auto Care Plus!
Every time I leave my auto at Auto Care Plus, I know that I will not be charged extra fees, or over charged for any repairs I may need. Being a single retired Mom, I have not worried about leaving my car in their repair shop have never felt like I was "shafted" by an auto repair shop when the bill shows up at the end of the work day. I reccommend this repair shop to all single women who feel like they may be taken advantage of by an auto repair.

RON M.
Yorba Linda, CA
05/26/2017
Ron M
Jan and Jack always take great care of our personal and company vehicles. Thanks!

MJ
Matthew J.
Mentone, CA
Mitsubishi
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said this business did an amazing job.

Daniel B.
Infiniti G35
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is just great.

LC
Lupe C.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Lupe said the business fixed her vehicle.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/20/2017
Attends to problems
Very happy with their work.

ROY M.
Toyota Tundra
05/07/2017
Fast, Friendly, Informative, Fair..
A good experience overall..

TIM S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ford Expedition
05/07/2017
Title?
Good folks. Always a quality job.

BC
BILL C.
Villa Park, CA
Kia Sorento
05/05/2017
Great job.
Jack always takes great care of my care.

HB
HARRY B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/30/2017
Friendly and good service.
Always good service and reasonable cost for repairs.

RD
Ryan D.
Roy, UT
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said this business has been really good to them, but he had to take the vehicle back a second time to get it properly fixed.

Rick H.
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Rick said Jack and Jan are wonderful, and they always greet him with a smile. They are very friendly and honest. The cost was as quoted.

GV
Gabriel V.
Toyota Pickup
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Gabriel said the business was very helpful and very fast.

CE
CLARK E.
04/14/2017
Auto Care
I would not trust my car to anyone else.....fair, honest and workmanship is excellent.

NR
NATHAN R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/13/2017
brake service on Mercury Marquis ( 2001 )
When my long time mechanic retired I was forced to find another mechanic. I used another mechanic who has been in Orange a very long time. I used them for awhile but, after their service manager retired I wanted to find another mechanic. Well after reading the comments on Yelp about Auto Care Plus I decided to have them service my sons old Mercury Marquis for brakes and tire's think I have my NEW mechanic. A family owned business that has been in Orange a very long time I have lived in Orange since 1965 and wished I had used them sooner. This was my first time but, from the way things went it wont be my last. FRIENDLY FAST AND FAIR FAMILY SERVICE.

DAVID C.
04/12/2017
David corpus
Great customer service. And the mechanics know what there doing and at a great price

Daniel M.
Ford RV Cutaway
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business.

JERRY T.
04/10/2017
Why I keep coming back
Auto Care Plus is all around top notch! They are honest, pricing is fair, and Jack uses quality parts. Give them a shot......you will be glad you did.