Janice C.
Butler, PA
Chevrolet
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Janice said they were superb, thorough, fast and kind.

Doug H.
Fullerton, CA
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Doug said this business provided good communication. They were very informative.

HM
HALLIE M.
Volkswagen Cabrio
03/17/2017
Amazing, as always
I recommend this auto shop 1000%. They are not just friendly and easy to work with (and remember who I am), but they are very honest. Also, I am always asking questions to what was wrong and he always explains it very thoroughly and easy for a not-so-car person can understand. Very honest! I have had them tell me if I wanted something done cheaper they could do that, but it would just dismantle my heater. Regardless, they were up front and gave me the option. Go go go go here!

DAVID C.
03/02/2017
Trust
I trust that they will do only what is absolutely necessary. They let me know what else may be needed in the future.

DAVID D.
02/27/2017
THEY DID IT AGAIN / EXCELLENCE SERVICE
GOOD PLACE TO SEE THE CARS PRO / DOCTOR.

RF

TH
TIM H.
02/08/2017
Best Car Mechanic
I have been a customer for almost 20 years. Always honest, fair, proactive, and excellent work / customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Auto Care Plus!
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 02/09/2017

Thank you Tim for taking the time from your busy schedule to post a review.  We so appreciate your high recommendation for our services and will continue to strive to provide excellent service to all our customers.
Jack, Jan and Jr.

Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Prizm
01/30/2017
Wonderful
I get great service, and with my appts. I get in and out in great time. Great place to take my car.

SU
SONIA U.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/29/2017
My car is always in good hands here!
This is the best auto place I've ever experienced in the 31 years I've owned a car.

BR
Barbara R.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said they are the best in the area and she has been going there for years. They are honest and fair. She mentioned she is moving out of state and hopes she can find a business like them.

KH
Kevin H.
Honda Accord
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is very thorough and very honest.

TC
Tammy C.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said the business has always given them good service. They have always been kind people.

JE
Juan E.
Suzuki Vitara
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Juan said the business is always good with his vehicle, and he mentioned they provide excellent work.

Kimberly M.
Villa Park, CA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly said she liked this business allot.

JONATHAN P.
01/19/2017
New tires
Great price and great service.

DV
DREAMA V.
01/11/2017
Homest
Honest , reasonable, and they get the job done !!

MICHELLE M.

BD
BARBARA D.
12/30/2016
Honest and trustworthy
It's stressful finding a mechanic you can trust. I don't know much about cars and feel like I'm at their mercy when I hear I need some kind of service. I have no way of knowing if they are telling me the truth or upselling me something I don't really need. But I have been taking my car to Jack for 3 years, and I trust that he is telling me the truth. I have asked if he thinks I need a service that another mechanic recommended, and he told me no. He wants what is best to keep my car running well, even though it has over 150,000 miles. With his help, I think I can get over 200,000 at least! Thanks!

Roger M.
Mission Viejo, CA
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Roger said he was able to get his vehicle into the business for service and he was pleased with the good work they did.