GV
Gabriel V.
Toyota Pickup
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Gabriel said the business was very helpful and very fast.

CE
CLARK E.
04/14/2017
Auto Care
I would not trust my car to anyone else.....fair, honest and workmanship is excellent.

NR
NATHAN R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/13/2017
brake service on Mercury Marquis ( 2001 )
When my long time mechanic retired I was forced to find another mechanic. I used another mechanic who has been in Orange a very long time. I used them for awhile but, after their service manager retired I wanted to find another mechanic. Well after reading the comments on Yelp about Auto Care Plus I decided to have them service my sons old Mercury Marquis for brakes and tire's think I have my NEW mechanic. A family owned business that has been in Orange a very long time I have lived in Orange since 1965 and wished I had used them sooner. This was my first time but, from the way things went it wont be my last. FRIENDLY FAST AND FAIR FAMILY SERVICE.

DAVID C.
04/12/2017
David corpus
Great customer service. And the mechanics know what there doing and at a great price

Daniel M.
Ford RV Cutaway
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business.

JERRY T.
04/10/2017
Why I keep coming back
Auto Care Plus is all around top notch! They are honest, pricing is fair, and Jack uses quality parts. Give them a shot......you will be glad you did.

ROBIN B.
04/09/2017
Very Helpful!
I brought my car to Auto Care Plus after a car dealership told me I needed to make very expensive repairs to my car. After a thorough inspection, my car was repaired with the replacement of two hoses. What a difference - Thank You!

TC
Tammy C.
Dodge
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said this business has always given her good service and she would recommend them to others.

Justin M.
Placentia, CA
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Justin said their service is pretty good but he had to take his vehicle back.

JEFF M.
Toyota Tundra
03/26/2017
Reliable and affordable as usual
Thx again Jack. We're grateful to have you guys local.

Janice C.
Butler, PA
Chevrolet
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Janice said they were superb, thorough, fast and kind.

Doug H.
Fullerton, CA
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Doug said this business provided good communication. They were very informative.

HM
HALLIE M.
Volkswagen Cabrio
03/17/2017
Amazing, as always
I recommend this auto shop 1000%. They are not just friendly and easy to work with (and remember who I am), but they are very honest. Also, I am always asking questions to what was wrong and he always explains it very thoroughly and easy for a not-so-car person can understand. Very honest! I have had them tell me if I wanted something done cheaper they could do that, but it would just dismantle my heater. Regardless, they were up front and gave me the option. Go go go go here!

DAVID C.
03/02/2017
Trust
I trust that they will do only what is absolutely necessary. They let me know what else may be needed in the future.

DAVID D.
Yorba Linda, CA
02/27/2017
THEY DID IT AGAIN / EXCELLENCE SERVICE
GOOD PLACE TO SEE THE CARS PRO / DOCTOR.

RF

TH
TIM H.
02/08/2017
Best Car Mechanic
I have been a customer for almost 20 years. Always honest, fair, proactive, and excellent work / customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Auto Care Plus!
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 02/09/2017

Thank you Tim for taking the time from your busy schedule to post a review.  We so appreciate your high recommendation for our services and will continue to strive to provide excellent service to all our customers.
Jack, Jan and Jr.

Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Prizm
01/30/2017
Wonderful
I get great service, and with my appts. I get in and out in great time. Great place to take my car.

SU
SONIA U.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/29/2017
My car is always in good hands here!
This is the best auto place I've ever experienced in the 31 years I've owned a car.