TH
TIM H.
02/08/2017
Best Car Mechanic
I have been a customer for almost 20 years. Always honest, fair, proactive, and excellent work / customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Auto Care Plus!
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 02/09/2017

Thank you Tim for taking the time from your busy schedule to post a review.  We so appreciate your high recommendation for our services and will continue to strive to provide excellent service to all our customers.
Jack, Jan and Jr.

Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Prizm
01/30/2017
Wonderful
I get great service, and with my appts. I get in and out in great time. Great place to take my car.

SU
SONIA U.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/29/2017
My car is always in good hands here!
This is the best auto place I've ever experienced in the 31 years I've owned a car.

BR
Barbara R.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said they are the best in the area and she has been going there for years. They are honest and fair. She mentioned she is moving out of state and hopes she can find a business like them.

KH
Kevin H.
Honda Accord
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is very thorough and very honest.

TC
Tammy C.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said the business has always given them good service. They have always been kind people.

JE
Juan E.
Suzuki Vitara
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Juan said the business is always good with his vehicle, and he mentioned they provide excellent work.

Kimberly M.
Villa Park, CA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly said she liked this business allot.

JONATHAN P.
01/19/2017
New tires
Great price and great service.

DV
DREAMA V.
01/11/2017
Homest
Honest , reasonable, and they get the job done !!

MICHELLE M.

BD
BARBARA D.
12/30/2016
Honest and trustworthy
It's stressful finding a mechanic you can trust. I don't know much about cars and feel like I'm at their mercy when I hear I need some kind of service. I have no way of knowing if they are telling me the truth or upselling me something I don't really need. But I have been taking my car to Jack for 3 years, and I trust that he is telling me the truth. I have asked if he thinks I need a service that another mechanic recommended, and he told me no. He wants what is best to keep my car running well, even though it has over 150,000 miles. With his help, I think I can get over 200,000 at least! Thanks!

Roger M.
Mission Viejo, CA
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Roger said he was able to get his vehicle into the business for service and he was pleased with the good work they did.

Lisa M.
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said the business is always very honest.

MARK M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/26/2016
PT Cruiser
Great shop, honest, very good communication. I would highly recommend.

LX
Liqun X.
Volkswagen Passat
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Liqun said this business provided good service and he felt comfortable there. He loved them and the service was good. The staff were good people.

RON M.
12/22/2016
Auto Care Plus always takes great care of our vehicles.
Auto Care Plus does a great job of keeping our vehicles in great condition. They are always fair and repairs are performed in a timely manner.

SE
Sharon E.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said the business is always there for her.

EB