DENNIS H.
Scion xB
10/11/2016
Even though it was the end of the day, your mechanic took my car and found the problem. I appreciate that.

MATT W.
Placentia, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/06/2016
Always trustworthy, always friendly
I appreciate the friendly interactions and I am always sure that they will do a great job on my car. I like the feeling that I can trust my car to them.

SP
SUSAN P.
10/02/2016
Happy Camper
I recently relocated to Anaheim and came to Auto Care Plus on the advice of a coworker. My care was long overdue for some maintenance and repairs. I was thrilled to have my care returned to me minus all the shakes and rattles and ice cold air flowing from my vents. The service was fast, friendly and first-rate.

SU
SONIA U.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2016
Aleays a pleasant experience!
Courteous service, even when I'm not. Fair prices with quality service, and I am never oversold!

Jack only does service that is needed, he is not out to make a quick buck, and he does a fantastic job.

Jan is always so kind, helpful, patient, and graceful.

I always get a full report on my car with potential future issues to keep an eye on. I have never felt more confident about the health and safety of my car.

Praise God I found them❣

Jack M.
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Jack said they were friendly, and did what he asked. His neighbor recommended them.

DAVID D.
Yorba Linda, CA
09/28/2016
FILLING TYRES WITH NITRO
FAST JOB / IN /OUT

ROBERT H.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/25/2016
The people who work there
Great service, great people skills and a place with great integrity and honesty. Great prices.

AL
ANDY L.
Corona, CA
Honda Insight
09/24/2016
Loved it!
A week prior to bringing the vehicle to Auto Care Plus, I brought it into the dealership (I had a coupon) for an oil change.
The dealership informed me I needed new brake pads. I let them know I would take care of it.
I brought the car into Auto Care Plus and Jack called asking why exactly I wanted to change the brake pads. I informed him the dealership said I was past due on new ones, bordering dangerous. Jack informed me I had over 1/2 my pads left. I love his honesty and has earned a valued customer. Thank you

Mehran G.
Kia Optima
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Mehran said he was happy with this business. He would recommend them for service.

DAVID C.
09/23/2016
Repair
Tire repair, electrical starter checked, vibration (tires rotated & balanced)
Reliable work, cost less than estimate.

Carl S.
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Carl said they did a good job.

Cindy M.
09/18/2016
My car is old, but it keeps going, and going, and going.
Thanks to Auto Care Plus my old car is still running great.

John M.
Ford Aerostar
09/17/2016 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

RP
Roxy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
09/07/2016
They know their stuff. A true mechanic.
Toom my truck to 3 different mechanics no one could figure it out but Jack at Auto Care Plus did! He knows his stuff.

RP
ROXY P.
Costa Mesa, CA
GMC Pickup
09/02/2016

SHERI H.
Fullerton, CA
08/31/2016
Love the fair prices and friendly service.
I really appreciate this business, but I did not appreciate that someone who smoked was clearly in my vehicle. There was such a strong odor, I had to air it out for a couple of days. I would still come back, but maybe if employees smoke, they shouldn't be the ones moving vehicles.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 09/09/2016

Thank you Sheri for your review.  We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service.   But we were sorry to hear that you smelled smoke in your vehicle after it was serviced and we apoligize for any inconvenience.  We do appreciate the fact that you brought it to our attention so that it we could remedy the situation.  Above all else, providing customers with an excellent experience at our shop is our main goal.

We do appreciate your business.
Jan & Jack

STEVE S.
Mazda Tribute
08/28/2016
Well done diagnosis
Spot-on diagnosis of faulty rear catalytic converter causing loss of power, glad to have this expertise available in Orange.

GC
Gail C.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Gail said she would recommend the business for service.

Marilyn S.
Buick LeSabre
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Marilyn said the business provided great service. The employees fixed the problem her vehicle was having and she was satisfied.

PT