Saint Louis, MO
Ford Edge
05/01/2020
Great place
Very reasonably priced and very professional

JANAE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/01/2020
inspection
very quick at the job and went the extra mile to tell me that I need to think about replacing a part

QH
QUINTON H.
Park Hills, MO
04/29/2020
Customer service is A+.
These guys don’t play games like most others in the area. They tell you exactly what your vehicle needs!

MIKE R.
Nissan Maxima
04/29/2020
good service
they gave me a good price for tires

SCOTT M.
Dodge Charger
04/23/2020
Quick, fast, reliable service!!!
Dropped our vehicle off at 8am and within a hour we got the call it was ready to go! They are are always fast, reliable and dependable with their work! We recommend them to all our friends!!! They are priced well also!
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks for the positive feedback! We really appreciate you!

CA

GARY A.
Hyundai ACCENT
04/22/2020
Great service and price
I had a tire that kept losing air. We live 5 miles outside of Bonne Terre and we only have 1 car, so our car is very important to us. We are new to the area. I took a chance and called this place after seeing it on the internet. Al was very pleasantly on the phone and said he could get me in if I came right away. He met me in the parking lot. My car was done in about 45 minutes and it only cost me $15 to have a screw removed from my tire and have it patched.This was an awesome experience from beginning to end and Al is awesome.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 04/23/2020

Gary, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/15/2020
Quality people, quality repair
Honest people, reasonably priced work, respectfully treated and fair.
Highly recommend .

Ypoorman
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 04/15/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! WE APPRECIATE YOU!

Donna B.
Cadillac CTS
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Donna said she had a great experience.

LE
LOGAN E.
Buick LeSabre
03/30/2020
Grandma's Buick got some new rubber
Grandma needed new rubber on the Buick.
I ordered tires and they put them on for me and it was affordable and fast. We dropped it off Sunday night and put keys in the drop box. It was done around noon Monday. As usual these guys are all amazing.
Grandma is happy thanks to Bonne Terre Auto Centers Service.

STEVE W.
Valles Mines, MO
03/27/2020
The Best!!!
THE place to go if you want it done RIGHT at a fair price !!!!

CINDY W.
French Village, MO
03/26/2020
Customer service was awesome.
They went out of their way to help me.

TG
Friendly and prompt.

MARGARET H.
03/07/2020
Customer service
Just got my inspection. Auto Service makes sure my car is safe to drive and keeps my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the road running its best. Love the service and the honesty of employees. Wouldn’t do anyplace else. Have recommended this location to all my friends.

Farmington, MO
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/06/2020
Great deal on tires
Best price I found on tires and was able to finance them!