LE
LOGAN E.
Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2020
The best!
As usual all these guys are great! I went in for oil change and brake inspection & left with a quote lower compared to what I expected. I will be back soon for my brakes.

DE
DM E.
02/20/2020
Incredible, Honest, and Friendly Service
I noticed my tire sensor light was on in my car and couldn't figure out how to fill the tires with air (Girliest Moment EVER!) I drove by Auto Centers Service and embarrassingly asked if they could check my tires. I was greeted with a huge smile, and was not treated like I was stupid. They informed me that 1 tire was unusually low and for me to keep an eye on it and to come back anytime if I needed help. These guys could've taken full advantage of me by making a quick sale; but didn't. Their honest and friendly service was impressive and appreciated. You just gained a future customer! THANK YOU
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 02/20/2020

Glad we could be here to help!

TK
TERRY K.
Ram Cargo Van
01/28/2020
Service is second to none
Anytime I go in to the service center the work they perform is second to none they are highly recommended and I run a fleet of 10 vehicles and they treat me the right way
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks for the opportunity to keep your fleet up and running! We appreciate you!

MARY H.
01/23/2020
Wonderful organization.
Excellent vehicle and customer service. Al is knowledgeable and pleasant. I feel more confident in my vehicle on the road after your repairs. My vehicle has been finished early, every time. Reasonable prices too.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Mary!  We are thankful that you put your trust in us!

Melinda W.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Melinda said she had her tires done and her overall experience at this place was excellent. Every time she has gone there, either with a schedule or last minute they are eager to help her, they are under budget and she hasn't had a complaint.

TC
THOMAS C.
01/20/2020
quick response
good people

Thanks Tom!

MARK C.
01/16/2020
Honest as the day is long
They always treat you fair and with respect.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Mark!  Come in for free coffee anytime!

YP
YANCEY P.
01/14/2020
Honest, quality service
Great place! They were very efficient. Fair price and quick turnaround.
Highly recommend.

Ypoorman

Dakota S.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Dakota said he would recommend this business for service.

LC
Lisa C.
Honda Fit
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa's husband. He said the employees were nice and the service was fast.

BF
BRUCE F.
Chrysler 300
12/11/2019
Good except?
Did good work but bought new tires and mounting liquid is sticky and greasy all over chrome wheels and new tires. Other then that, good mechanics and good garage.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 12/11/2019

Thanks for your response Bruce.  I am sorry the wheels were not cleaned off like they should have been. I would be glad to clean them up for you at your convienience. We appreciate your business!

Kristen S.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Kristen said the business was fantastic.

John R.
Ford Cutaway
11/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was fine. The staff got him in right away. They are friendly.

CL
Christopher L.
Buick Envision
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the employees were very professional and worked with him very well. He said the price was right within range.

TABETHA M.
Dodge Durango
11/16/2019
Great service. Very friendly environment and fast work.