Tristan B.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Tristan said the employees did a good job.

Jeep Cherokee
08/25/2019
Thank you.
Thank you for being an honest and very knowledgable shop.

LE
LOGAN E.
Hyundai Genesis
08/23/2019
Always a good experience!

Jeff S.
Anna, IL
Jeep Compass
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that they are very personable. He talked to the owner about what was happening with his vehicle. They didn't try to pull his leg about anything. He respects that they are up front and honest.

Butch S.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Butch said the staff provided great service and was very friendly. They went above and beyond to help out.

Maureen S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said they were great and always solve her problems.

MARGARET H.
08/04/2019
My back brake was sticking and I had to have my car towed to Auto Center after they were closed for the day. By noon the next day my car had new back brakes , lines , and rotors. I was back on the road. Brett keeps my car running great and I can feel safe on the road due to the great service I receive at this location. Thank you guys. It’s comforting to know there’s still an honest and dependable place to have my car serviced.

SHERRY B.
Potosi, MO
08/03/2019
Quick friendly service
Set up appt on phone friendly quick service.

VS
VALERIE S.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/27/2019
Great experience every time we use Auto Centers. It’s nice to trust in this day and age.
Great staff and always trust the work

Jeep Cherokee
07/25/2019
Took care of what I needed.

LE
LOGAN E.
Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2019
Amazing as usual!
They fixed my tire after I ran over a metal wire. It was cheap! I was so thankful because I was waiting to get paid. They saved my tire. They could of made me buy a new one but they didn't. I pulled in with a flat tire and within 30 minutes they had car in & tire fixed. I'm super impressed and thankful to them all. I got lucky with timing and I can't believe they got me in so fast.

Nissan Armada
07/19/2019
Always professional and kind.
Thank you.

RJ
Randall J.
Mineral Point, MO
Chevrolet Sonic
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ed. He said they are efficient , prices are good and they are informative.

RP
Ryan P.
Dodge Avenger
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business was fast, it only took them about an hour until he heard back from them.

Renster W.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Renster said he loves this business and appreciates the way the staff treats him. He stated he has six vehicles, and he brings them all to this facility. He expressed they are honest, know what they are doing and explain everything to him. They also always tell him what the problem is up front so he can research it.