Latest Review about 1 hour ago

WAYNE R.
Nissan Frontier
02/16/2019
Fantastic Service!
When I moved into Bonne Terre last year, I began taking my cars to Auto Centers Service for repairs and servicing. I had them install a steering column, a new catalytic converter, and a rear suspension support in a 1988 Z28. They performed the repairs as discussed and met my expectations. The price I paid for the repairs were very reasonable. I will be returning to Auto Centers Service for all future repairs and servicing.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 02/18/2019

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WAYNE! WE APPRECIATE YOU!

Jamie F.
Dodge Challenger
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the service was good. The work was done fast.

Maureen S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said the business always does a good job for her.

Renster W.
Dodge Avenger
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Renster said the business does a good job. They are honest and do quick work. He is treated right and the people are knowledgeable and explain everything.

TL
TRISHA L.
Marquand, MO
Ram 1500
02/08/2019
Prompt Setvice
Very friendly staff. They were knowledgeable of my vehicle and remembered me from previous service appointments. When I asked about other services, they were very knowledgeable and ready to help immediately.

02/02/2019
Pleasant and thorough.
The weather was poor and I wasn't able to get my truck for 24 hours. Pleasant and made me smile.

CALEB M.

Farmington, MO
Nissan Armada
01/27/2019
Quickie!
Expected to take a while for my oil change since the parking lot was full and a couple people were already in the waiting area. Flipped open my laptop and barely got any work done before they were calling my name that it was done. Thanks for the quickie!

STEVE C.
Chrysler Sebring
01/27/2019
Visit for rotation
Thank you for taking great care of me and my auto. Enjoyed our visit and felt so confident in your ability to take care of my family.

Penelope Clevenger

TY
Timothy Y.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Ram Pickup
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said he took his pick up to the business. He said he had purchased a warranty and had to put a different motor on his vehicle at the business.

James G.
Saint Louis, MO
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/23/2019 Category: Service
James said they did a great job.

BK
Bryan K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said they always treat him good.

Jerry P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said when he purchased his vehicle, it needed alignment and the power steering pump went out. He stated he bought his vehicle as is, but did not know these problems existed.

MELINDA W.
01/03/2019
Your scheduling has always been prompt, the storefront is clean, you all are courteous and the service was fast and efficient. I have recommended your business to friends & family.
My husband & I have found a dependable business to meet our automotive repair needs.

RD
ROBERT D.
Jeep Patriot
12/28/2018
Fast, Friendly, Trustworthy
Friendly counter service, repair you can count on. I highly recommend this place.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks Robert! We appreciate your business!