DK
Dale K.
Missouri
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he has not been back to the business since his last visit. They did not do anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction.

01/12/2018 Category: Service
Dale said his daughter told him the inspection man was rude to her. He was disappointed with those comments, but would recommend the business for service. He stated he didn't understand the 3rd reason given for his failure to pass the inspection.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 01/17/2018

Dale,
I am very sorry that your daughter felt that she was treated rudely.  We pride ourselves on good customer service.  State required safety inspections can be unpleasant news when it is time to get a vehicle licensed. We are required by the State to follow a specific process for determining what passes and does not pass inspection.  The 3rd reason for failing listed on your inspection form is a problem with the rear leaf spring mounting at the rear shackles.  I would be glad to have the inspector show you the reason for concern if you would like to bring the truck by sometime.  We value your business and hope to be able to serve you in the future.

TIMMY B.

STEVE C.
Chrysler Sebring
09/22/2020
Always ready
Always look forward to bringing in my car to these guys. They are always ready to welcome us at the front desk and quick and efficient with their diagnosis and service. I really like that they treat us like a friend.

DK
DOYLE K.
Griswold, IA
Buick Enclave
09/05/2020
Quick efficient and fair price
The service was quick,efficient, and fair price.

SANDRA C.
Ironton, MO
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/04/2020
Awsome friendly place to go! That gets the job done

HY
HENRY Y.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/03/2020
My son's vehicle
Amazing service and staff. I have so much appreciation for the service they provide to my family and to our vehicles.

SD
STEPHEN D.
09/01/2020
Completed the work quickly
The initial meeting with providing information concerning what I wanted was done efficiently. And again, it was done quickly.

DRABYN H.
Cadet, MO
Chrysler 200
08/27/2020
Very friendly
Very friendly people and fast service

RD
ROBERT D.
Jeep Patriot
08/18/2020
As always, great service, friendly staff.

PC
PAUL C.
08/15/2020
Great service, great price, professional and honest employees!
Everyone at this Auto Center is polite and helpful. I have been a customer for several years and I have always had good service at a reasonable price. I trust the people working here to be honest with me about my mechanical needs. Very professional and effiecient.

Steve W.
Valles Mines, MO
08/07/2020
Excellent service as usual!!!!
These guys do all my work for years now, honest, nice and professional.

STEVE W.
Valles Mines, MO
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/06/2020
Excellent as usual
As always Brent took GREAT CARE of me and my vehicle, they do all my work.

JOSEPH C.
08/05/2020
Brent is awesome. I've been going there for years. He really knows his stuff.

JJ
JOYCE J.
Kia Sorento
07/31/2020
Tire repair
In quickly, friendly , courteous, fixed in no time, great price!

DENNIS H.
07/30/2020
Been there a few times, they've fixed the problem when no one else could. Very reliable
Very reliable