Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DK
Dale K.
Missouri
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he has not been back to the business since his last visit. They did not do anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction.

01/12/2018 Category: Service
Dale said his daughter told him the inspection man was rude to her. He was disappointed with those comments, but would recommend the business for service. He stated he didn't understand the 3rd reason given for his failure to pass the inspection.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 01/17/2018

Dale,
I am very sorry that your daughter felt that she was treated rudely.  We pride ourselves on good customer service.  State required safety inspections can be unpleasant news when it is time to get a vehicle licensed. We are required by the State to follow a specific process for determining what passes and does not pass inspection.  The 3rd reason for failing listed on your inspection form is a problem with the rear leaf spring mounting at the rear shackles.  I would be glad to have the inspector show you the reason for concern if you would like to bring the truck by sometime.  We value your business and hope to be able to serve you in the future.

RP
Ryan P.
Dodge Avenger
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business was fast, it only took them about an hour until he heard back from them.

Renster W.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Renster said he loves this business and appreciates the way the staff treats him. He stated he has six vehicles, and he brings them all to this facility. He expressed they are honest, know what they are doing and explain everything to him. They also always tell him what the problem is up front so he can research it.

MARGARET H.
07/03/2019
Honest dependable service
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. They fix it right the first time. Brett and co. are honest , dependable and provide excellent service. I highly recommend their work . They have kept my car in tip top shape for the last eight years. Yes, a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It runs great and I attribute that to Auto Center in Bonne Terre, Mo. Thank you.

TE
Tory E.
Potosi, MO
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Tory said the business did their best to accommodate his needs.

MARY H.
06/12/2019
Recommend Auto Center Services
They explained all work to be done and the price it would cost. Pleasant group of people to deal with and my vehicle was ready a day early.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Mary! We really appreciate your business and value your opinion!

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said the manager, Brent, really knows what he is doing. The staff did good work.

06/11/2019 Category: Service

AC
Angela C.
Ironton, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Angela said the service was quick and the staff were polite.

LE
LOGAN E.
Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2019
Great team of people!
They fixed a part on my Genesis that was bent and didn't make me pay for stuff I didn't need. They could of lied to me and made me buy more parts and pay more labor but they only charged me for the time to fix the bent area and my car was like new again. I brought them my Accord after because I was told it needed struts and brakes by another service center and they told me my struts are fine and again didn't try to make a sale. I appreciate all the guys who worked on my cars and who helped me and will continue to use and recommend them.
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 06/07/2019

THANKS LOGAN! GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER!

Alice S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the business got her in and out. The staff were nice. She was satisfied with the service.

MELINDA W.
06/04/2019
Always fast friendly service usually can get an appointment quickly.

LISA M.
Buick Enclave
06/02/2019
Service is always 100% amazing.
I bought my Buick from auto centers Bonne Terre. They offered a full coverage front to back insurance. I bought it since I bought my car in January I’ve had to take it this service center 2x. Each time they have been wonderful. My ac broke and they had my car fixed in a day and half. They worked with my insurance company through the car lot and I only had to pay $100. The total job was closer to 1300. Last week I noticed a weird rattle in my wheels when I drove. Even though they were booked and busy because of Memorial Day closing, they still managed to get my buick back to me by Friday. Once again I only paid $100 because they worked with my insurance company. That total would have been 700 dollars. They have been polite, professional, and worked with my schedule. I couldn’t ask felt a better place to have my car serviced!
Brent H. from Auto Centers Service LLC responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for your kind words Lisa!  We look forward to serving you again.

Nissan Armada
05/19/2019
Showed up with no appointment for an oil change. I was worked in immediately and out the door quickly. Found out they were even short handed that day.

Chris H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the business's staff has always been good to them, and has always taken care of them when they needed.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said that the place was superb and Brent the manager was excellent.

DI
David I.
Dodge Dakota
05/14/2019 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

John L.
Valles Mines, MO
04/09/2019 Category: Service
John said he was mislead and the service wasn't covered under his warranty so it was an expensive fix. He said it wasn't the fault of the business.

Joseph G.
Leadwood, MO
Subaru Legacy
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend the business for service.

AK
Anthony K.
Fredericktown, MO
Ram 1500
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business did a great job and took care of his vehicle issues. He also said the service took a little bit longer than he expected.