Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Continue reading recommended reviews

YH
Yugg H.
Detroit, MI
04/01/2019
IT WOULDN'T LET ME GIVE 0 STARS
They have had my vehicle for 6 days, and I was told today it’s not guaranteed my vehicle will be ready today.I needed a hub bearing, axle, control arm, rotors, and brake pads. It sounds like a lot HOWEVER THIS IS A SHOP WITH CERTIFIED MECHANICS SO THIS WORK COULD BE DONE IN ONE DAY, WHICH IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. I DID HAVE DAMAGE TO MY FRONT BUMPER, AND I NEEDED A NEW HEADLIGHT. I SPOKE WITH THEM ON WEDNESDAY REGARDING THE REPAIRS THEY TOLD ME MY CAR WOULD BE READY BY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY AT THE LATEST. WHAT A BIG INCONVENIENCE I HAD TO WORK ALL WEEKEND, I HAD TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO WORK TODAY(MONDAY) & POSSIBLY TOMORROW IF MY VEHICLE IS NOT READY.I HAVE SPENT ALMOST 6,000 WITH THEM WITHIN THE LAST YEAR. THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM

MO
Michael O.
Detroit, MI
03/13/2019
Higher tban he said
Took vihicle because. Key wasnt starting car. Told me would be less than 250.00. Then when i when back told me 500.oo. for ignition rediculous

KC
Kristopher C.
New Haven, MI

Austin S.
Warren, MI
12/30/2017
Damage to vehicles. Uncertified "Mechanics".
Damaged my car by lifting it. The Uncertified mechanics they have fixing cars clearly didnt know where to put the arms from the hoist. Mark and frank A also own firestone at 11 and gratiot. Goodyear at 7 mile and gratiot and good year at Livernois and Davison.

AG