Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
4.2

KK
Kamari K.
Macomb, MI
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Kamari said they were not truthful to her about her payments and they were rude to her. She would not recommend for reasons stated.

MJ
Martin J.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kierra. She said the parts are overpriced 2 or 3 times more than a parts store. She said they wanted to charge her $3000 and when she said she didn't want the repair done, they did it anyway. She said they charged her a storage fee and the vehicle was not where they said it was going to be stored but at a bar parking lot across the street. She stated the waiting room was very cold with no heat.

CA
Charles A.
Grosse Ile, MI
01/28/2020
Unbelievably poor service
Completely unprofessional service and absolutely scammed on cost of repairs. Charged for new tires and gave me a used one.... paid a fortune and went somewhere else.....

CA

CJ
Charmaine J.
Dodge Journey
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Charmaine said the business overcharged her. She said they charged $1700 for a job that was supposed to be $800. She would not recommend this business for service because of this reason.

TL
Tonya L.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tonya said that they told them they needed $900 to fix the heater core. They went somewhere else and had the problem taken care of for $65.

LH
Leslie H.
10/06/2019
Ripped off big time.
Had my VW passat in for no heat, they kept it for 1 week, told me they changed heater core, found out they just blew it out, charged me 1500.00 7 months later problem is back, found out it was never changed. NEVER AGAIN. SHOULD DO THE WORK THEY CHARGED YOU FOR.. RIPOFFS.

PB
Pierre B.
Warren, MI
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Pierre said that he specifically told the person at the counter that he needed to have his system vacuumed out , pressure tested and charged. He stated that the person who worked on his vehicle did not do that. He has a video camera on the dash that shows that staff didn't do the work. The technician only added Freon and ended up over charging the system so that now it does not work right. He stated that the technician lost the plug cover to the line. He returned to the facility and they refused to do the work. He was told that the only way the facility would do the work would be to charge him again. He is going to dispute this and also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. He could like a call from either the manager or customer service so that he can get this resolved.

michael l.
Hamtramck, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
07/23/2019
Repair work
You all are nothing but ripoffs,all you do is overcharge, don’t honor warranty work you don’t respect seniors I had work done last year two times the same problem both times and you didn’t honor warranty then you wanted to charge me 1,883.00 the third time
I refuse to allow you to disrespect me like that, you are wrong . Annie Harrell

mark s.
07/02/2019
dont go to city firestone in eastpointe mi
Worst place ever, I caught a flat on the back right of my car stop in there but I decided to by four new tires for my car after waiting two hour for the job to get done, I now notice that on the front left side now sqeak and make a funny crazy noise and that after they tryed to tell my to spend more money on stuff that wasn't wrong. So I took my car to the ford dealership, ford told me it was because the put the tires on but did align the wheels back and the tire rods was loose now mind you my car is a 2017 ford Taurus now ford told me it is city Firestone that caused the issue but I knew that already trust me people this place is not recommended at all. And others there that day had issues with them also

Mary S.
Lincoln Zephyr
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said this business is charging her over and over for the same thing. She is talking about thousands of dollars.

LP
Lakissa P.
New Baltimore, MI
06/06/2019
Scammers
This shop is a scam they check my car and told me that I needed head gauge but my car wasn’t smoking or running hot so they ask me to sign up for this finance company to get my car fix me & my daughter and I did and they mess my car up worst it was having white smoke coming out the same day later that day so I returned it and they stated that it was the turbo bad business do not take your car there at all

TH
TORIA H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/05/2019
This is not my car and i am nit Tori. You guys sent the wrong email to me
Over priced for bad parts that break months after. Gkt my brakes done there and the used cheap parts but charged me a arm and leg, larbor cost to damn high for bad work.

LH
Lawrence H.
Bath, MI
04/08/2019
Scam artist
This bastatrds are scam artist took my car in for repairs got my car back with the door damaged and red paint all over it these bastards wouldn't pay the repairs and now I have to go thru the process of suing them...They also charged me for new tire proces when the tires I received weren't new at all please be cautious dealing with these scammers