Latest Review about 1 year ago

Great Falls, MT
Subaru Impreza
05/12/2017
Highly Recommended
These guys are good! I was in the Springs visiting a friend who recommended Auto Clinic. I needed my cruise control fixed before returning home. They worked really hard to find the right part for my car. Due to time constraints a new part would have taken too long. They handled calling around for a used part and had issues with the first replacement part (not their fault). Once they received the replacement part it was promptly installing and I was on my way. Jason and his crew made my long drive home a lot better with the cruise control operational. They communicated with my at every stage of the repair. If I lived in Colorado Springs I would take my car to Auto Clinic every time!

Chris B.
05/09/2017
Tradition of Honesty, Integrity, Quality work, and Faithful, friendly Service
Was very disappointed to learn Auto Clinic under new management/ ownership after many years of 100% trust in their faithful service. Didn't know how or where I'd find another place that had my complete trust and was so reliable and trustworthy.

In fairness, though, new ownership has made some upgrades that are nice, like permitting online access to previous maintenance and repair records. First oil change went well, so I'm sticking around at least for now. I HOPE I'll end up feeling about them the way I did about Terry and crew, and maybe I will. Sure hard to let go of the old tried and true, though. Good luck to Chris in keeping the priceless reputation of Auto Clinic intact.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/10/2017

Hi Chris. Thanks for your review. Auto Clinic does have a great reputation and we will work hard to maintain and build upon this, now and in the years to come. If you need anything please feel free to call me personally.

I appreciate your business.

Julie G.
Ford Bronco
05/04/2017
Awesome shop
Great place with great people!
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/10/2017

Julie thanks for your review. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working for you in the future.

Thanks again!

David S.
05/04/2017
Review of the Auto Clinic - 3650 Jeannine Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80917
A very professional business with quality service at a fair price plus friendly staff.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/04/2017

Thanks David for your review. We will always work hard to keep you happy.

Thanks again.

Jay B.
Dodge Charger
05/03/2017
Dodge Charger oil change
Friendly knowledgeable employees and quick as hell service.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/04/2017

Thanks Jay. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Roberta M.
05/02/2017
Well-baby checkup
It is crucial for my car (my baby) to be in tiptop shape, so when the "service due" reminder appears, I know that The Auto Clinic is the place to go. I have never had a negative experience with the professionals there.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 05/04/2017

Roberta we appreciate your great comments. Thank you for your business.

CL
Candy L.
Jeep Cherokee
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Candy said it was great and the service was good.

PW
Patrick W.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Valery. She said this business is the best.

JZ
Jeff Z.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business was honest and awesome.

Sandra S.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/25/2017
2001 Pathfinder
A great job was done! Deb so friendly and knowledgeable! Thanks for everything!
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/25/2017

Thanks so much for your awesome comments! Deb is an amazing member of our team. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Have a great day.

Jenna M.
Isuzu Amigo
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Jenna said Jason, Deb and everybody were great and wonderful. She will continue to visit them because she appreciated their good customer service.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/27/2017

Jenna thanks for your kind words. We enjoyed working on the Amigo. Let us know if we can help you.

Michael W.
Pueblo, CO
04/22/2017
Had a bad issue and they had it done in a day. That and it was done right for an affordable price for what I had done and the time it took. Would recommend them to anyone with minor or major car or truck issues.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/23/2017

Thanks Michael for your business. We also appreciate the kind words. Please let us know if we can do anything more for you.

AG
Annette G.
Toyota Yaris
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Annette said the business has provided good service for years. They have always done good work and they are trustworthy.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/26/2017

Thanks Annette for your business. We look forward to seeing you again. We will be here when you need us.

IM
Ian M.
BMW X5 M
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Ian said the quick service provided by this business was good.
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/26/2017

Thanks Ian. We appreciate you and look forward to helping you in the years to come.

GS
Greg S.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Greg said they did well, and the price was low.

Ski W.
Monument, CO
Cadillac DeVille
04/21/2017
No One Else I Take My Vehicles To For Repair
The guys at the Auto Clinic have kept my 34 year old car running for years. 440,000 miles. Only 60,000 more to a half-million miles!!
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/21/2017

Thanks Ski for the confidence you have placed in us.

Joseph B.
04/21/2017
Fast and easy check in. Friendly greeting and fast repair. Great documentation and useful information for auto care to be considered. Fast check out and reasonable prices. Thanks Auto Clinic!
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/21/2017

Thanks Joseph for your kind words.

AK
Angela K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2017
Honest shop
I ALWAYS bring my car here. Honest shop
Chris M., Owner from Auto Clinic responded on 04/21/2017

Angela thanks for your business. We appreciate your trust and won't let you down.