LD
Leroy D.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Leroy said the staff was very accommodating, and willing to work with his schedule.

SR
Steve R.
Wisconsin
Mercury Sable
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Steve said John was prompt to pick up his vehicle and get it going and he has been very satisfied.

Annette S.
10/25/2018
I have only wonderful things to say. Jon is very easy to work with. I call and he can usually fit me in his schedule within a day or two. He is honest and I trust him to be fair. I have been going to him for 14 years. I don't know what I would do if I had to find someone else to take care of my jeep.
Jon C., Owner from Auto Clinic of Green Bay responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you every time you come in!

Steve S.
10/25/2018
Great work and service as usual.

DZ
Daouda Z.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Daouda said the price was okay. The vehicle is functioning well.

John R.
Kia Sorento
10/18/2018
Always great service!

Suamico, WI
Chevrolet Sonic
10/13/2018
First visit
Awesome visit! Very friendly employees and got me in right away!

Luxemburg, WI
10/13/2018
Recent visit
Jon, employees, new location, and coffee :-)

Dave P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Dave said John provided good service.

Jacki K.
Eureka, WI
10/11/2018
Excellent service, dedicated employees.
Work was completed promptly. Work done in a business-like manner. Employees are knowledgeable and trustworthy.

BD
Betty D.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she has been a customer for a long time and will continue to go there for service.

HM
Harold M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Harold said that the place had good service.

Timm S.
GMC Yukon XL
10/01/2018
Excellent business and great work
I called up Jon on a Friday morning because I had some front suspension issues. He emailed me back, before they were even open, and said to drop off my vehicle and he'll get it looked at. Had the front struts replaced by noon. Jon called me to let me know the issues, how much the repairs would be and also when it was finished. Very responsive, very fair, and would definitely use him again and recommend him to others. Thanks again, Jon.

John H.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
09/28/2018 Category: Service
John said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

Sharon C.
Honda Fit
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said they accommodate her so well. They've always been fantastic.

BL
Brittany L.
Denmark, WI
Lincoln Town Car
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said the staff quickly identified her vehicles issue and charged her a reasonable price.

LV
Linda V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/20/2018
Honesty
These guys are awesome !
Always able to get you in in a timely manner
Very excellent upfront down to earth mechanics !

Cadillac Fleetwood
09/20/2018
Fast, Friendly, Professional Service
Excellent service. I called last minute and they were able to squeeze me in. Very professional. John explained my problem in terms that I could comprehend. I will definitely be going back for all of my automotive needs.

ST
Sara T.
09/17/2018
Mechanics who care!
Auto Clinic on University is simply the best. So far Dan and Doug have been really great in dealing with me and my car. I am a woman in my 50’s and they have not looked down on me or treated me as if I know nothing. Very decent guys! And my car is in better shape because of their work, thanks guys!!

SR
Sarah R.
09/17/2018
Fast, friendly service!
I came in without an appointment and they fixed my flat tire right away! Didn’t take long at all. Will be returning.